Home invader continues to advance on woman with a gun...gets shot twice for his stupidity...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...this home invader really, really wanted to get shot and killed....why else would he continue to advance on a woman armed with a gun...who had already fired a warning shot....

Now...since we know this guy was nuts...it is really too bad she had the gun...I mean...sure, he was probably going to brutally rape and kill her...but come on...did she really need the gun? Was it necessary to kill a violent criminal whose intentions were obviously less than noble....? I mean...he might not have killed her...right?

Colorado Springs Woman Survives Home Invasion Thanks To Her Gun - Bearing Arms

That was his next to last mistake.

“She said she just heard some crashing, and got up and saw that this guy was climbing through her window,” said homeowner Linda Orist of her tenant.

Orist said her tenant was upset and shaken up but was relived she was OK.

“She was upset that she had to kill someone to protect herself,” said Orist.

Orist said the man initially tried to get in through the back door. When he was unsuccessful, Orist said he broke a window with a brick and tried to climb in.

“She warned him that she had a gun and to go away but he, I don’t know, for whatever reason, he kept coming, and she shot a warning shot into the wall and he kept coming so she had to shoot him twice,” said Orist.

Notice something...this guy did not disarm her and use the gun on her...she shot him twice and killed him....

Yes...this home invader really, really wanted to get shot and killed....why else would he continue to advance on a woman armed with a gun...who had already fired a warning shot....

Now...since we know this guy was nuts...it is really too bad she had the gun...I mean...sure, he was probably going to brutally rape and kill her...but come on...did she really need the gun? Was it necessary to kill a violent criminal whose intentions were obviously less than noble....? I mean...he might not have killed her...right?

“She said she just heard some crashing, and got up and saw that this guy was climbing through her window,” said homeowner Linda Orist of her tenant.

Orist said the man initially tried to get in through the back door. When he was unsuccessful, Orist said he broke a window with a brick and tried to climb in.

“She warned him that she had a gun and to go away but he, I don’t know, for whatever reason, he kept coming, and she shot a warning shot into the wall and he kept coming so she had to shoot him twice,” said Orist.

Notice something...this guy did not disarm her and use the gun on her...she shot him twice and killed him....
:clap::thewave:

The only thing she did wrong was the warning shot. That's a good way to kill an innocent bystander.

He didn't learn the lesson of Mike Brown. Don't advance on someone with a gun.

The criminals who do that really don't believe that the person with a gun will shoot. They literally bet their lives that the person holding the gun will choke.

Most fucking liberals, or, at least the HONEST ones, are CRYING for the perpetrator.... a NEW cause célèbre for that EVIL 2nd Ammendment!

The criminals who do that really don't believe that the person with a gun will shoot. They literally bet their lives that the person holding the gun will choke.

You know what their problem is...they read posts by anti gunners....sort of like the ones here...who always claim that the bad guy will take the gun away from the mild, and meek helpless woman....

And they believe it.......

If JoeB had his way, the woman would never have had a gun, and most likely she would have been assaulted.

He was emboldened by the fact that she was stupid enough to fire a warning shot rather than capping his ass immediately, which would have been the right thing to do.

The Senate and this!!! What a great day to be alive!!

Most fucking liberals, or, at least the HONEST ones, are CRYING for the perpetrator.... a NEW cause célèbre for that EVIL 2nd Ammendment!

:link::link:

:rolleyes-41:

Opinion makes you what you are Nuttley! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That's your problem.

You don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

You stated an opinion, based on nothing but your own wacko agenda. I asked for proof that its a fact.

As usual, you just can't tell the difference.

:link::link:

:rolleyes-41:

Opinion makes you what you are Nuttley! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That's your problem.

You don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

You stated an opinion, based on nothing but your own wacko agenda. I asked for proof that its a fact.

As usual, you just can't tell the difference.

Well Nuttley, all you have to do is look at the few mass shootings and see the liberals PUSH the gun agenda!

But YOU can't recognize THAT FACT!

He was emboldened by the fact that she was stupid enough to fire a warning shot rather than capping his ass immediately, which would have been the right thing to do.

This is also why more criminals don't turn up dead at the hands of armed citizens....law abiding citizens do not kill another human being on a whim....they do so only when they absolutely have to, when the violent criminal gives them no choice....

That is why the 1.4 million number for the times lives are saved and violent crimes stopped with a gun, on average each year, is a rational number....good people do not kill others easily...

Forum List

Back