Home of Trump attorney Michael van der Veen vandalized

These people need to be arrested.....and the Democrats that incited this violence held accountable for their inflamatory rhetoric.
They opened this can of worms.
They need to answer for their incitement to any violence committed by their followers:

And these degenerates are proud of what they did:

Pelosi, schumer, and those who voted for the fake impeachment need to be removed from office for inciting actual violence.....

I posted this yesterday and for some reason it ended up in the badlands.

That being said, I challenged any liberal on this site to condemn the attack.....crickets.

They dont condemn it because they condone it.
the left has declared all out war on patriotic Americans ....they really have .

How dare Trump get his Constitutional right to a defense!!

These people need to be arrested.....and the Democrats that incited this violence held accountable for their inflamatory rhetoric.
They need to answer for their incitement to any violence committed by their followers:

This is normal operating procedure for the Democratic Party and the Woke radical left. Before long they'll be assassinating people who defy their PC orthodoxy. What should stun most Americans about this violent retaliatory behavior is what it represents. Even though the democrats won everything in 2020/21 they are still not happy; they still lust for revenge. How much more insane, violent madness will it take to wake up the sleeping giant of middle America? Months and months of violent radical leftist terrorist action sanctioned by the Democratic Party. A stolen presidential election. The impeachment of a former President. Our Capitol surrounded by troops and barbed wire. Threats of military force against conservative Americans. When will people put down their phones and smart devices and scream, "Enough!"

Yep.....we have seen human history and left wing history since 1917....it all leads to mass graves...

This is a small example of what would have happened if Trump was not cheated out of his second term.

That being said, I challenged any liberal on this site to condemn the attack.....crickets.

Of course. This is a war. It is beginning to simmer. The attorney and his family need to arm themselves. The communists never fool around.

wonder how many insurrections dems will commit this summer
NONE!
you know better liar ! are you actually saying no far left mobs will commit violence and that they will not attack government buildings ? they did it dozens of times in 2020 !
Those were Proud Bois false flag operations, and nobody knows that better than YOU.

Seriously, you talk like a retarded baby.

Vanderveen was EXCRUTIATINGLY logical and brilliant
in his legal discourse. ------I am weird---I like to listen
to Shakespeare because of the beauty of his prose----I
could listen to Vanderveen FOREVER. -----he is better than calculus

These people need to be arrested.....

What's to be surprised about?

As usual, the leftwing democrats prove themselves to be everything they would have you believe the other side are!

I think we need to impeach Nancy Pelosi! After all, this is HER army and she should have known that this would be the outcome and result of starting anther impeachment of the president!

Of course. This is a war. It is beginning to simmer. The attorney and his family need to arm themselves. The communists never fool around.

Raskin said he hoped this wasn't the new norm for America. Well, IT IS! And not because of Trump but the democrats!

Nothing Trump did in office ever would have been any issue had he been a democrat instead.

And once again, NO DEMOCRAT will stand up and condemn the attacks on Van Der Veen and tell these people to STOP.

They live by their own double standard.

Where in the fuck does your link say anything about "Democrat's [sic]" OR "rioters"?

Oh I see. IT DOESN'T.

So since they didn't do it, you pulled it out of your ass.

Forum List

Back