Home of Trump attorney Michael van der Veen vandalized

The Leftists are outraged. Right?

Likely Trumpsters PO'd about the fact that van derp Schween and Castor were embarrassingly HORRID. Pretty much what you ask for when you're the only lawyers willing to represent perhaps the most corrupt and evil man on the planet.

Hopefully someone has informed them by now that they were working pro bono and not to expect a check. :cool-45:

Likely Trumpsters PO'd about the fact that van derp Schween and Castor were embarrassingly HORRID. Pretty much what you ask for when you're the only lawyers willing to represent perhaps the most corrupt and evil man on the planet.

Hopefully someone has informed them by now that they were working pro bono and not to expect a check. :cool-45:

You Nazis are violent scum. This is just a continuation of the Kristalnacht you have waged against America for nearly a year.

You failed with your lynching, so have again retreated to mob violence.

The left will praise this
Cool, looking forward to the examples of the entire left praising this. I won't hold my breath.
Isn't it interesting.....all the trump Qultists speaking as if they were Leftists?

Except I condemned the summer riots and I condemned the violence on January 6th. I also believe the threats and vandalism is wrong. Our dialogue in America is the worst in my lifetime. Time to end the two parties, they are responsible for the problems.

We are all out of outrage right now, the constant manufacturing of outrage and insisting on displaying to the other side a sufficient degree hair-tearing and wailing has exhausted us.

That said, from a law and order perspective, hope they catch him. No one deserves to be intimidated or attacked for simply doing their job.

Nice projection...lol

As a Liberal, let's make this very clear.....anyone breaking the law needs to be held accountable.

That's some good lip service. You don't disagree with vandalizing the dude's home, obviously.
Vandalism is against the law, is it not? Those who break the law should be held accountable. I was quite clear in my condemnation.....sorry that it doesn't fit your "narrative".

Nice projection...lol
How very ironic considering all the trump Qultist posts in this thread.

Cool, looking forward to the examples of the entire left praising this. I won't hold my breath.

If you don't openly condemn this action along with condemnation of the Leftist agenda, then you're, at least covertly, praising this conduct.
Ok, can we all play that game? Where is your condemnation of the riot on Jan 6th?

Several threads, they are there if you look it up.

If you don't openly condemn this action along with condemnation of the Leftist agenda, then you're, at least covertly, praising this conduct.
Ok, can we all play that game? Where is your condemnation of the riot on Jan 6th?

I condemn the violence in 6 January. However, that wasn't an attack on private property. The government serves the people. The people don't serve the government.

Nah, you are trying to excuse your own, deplorable beliefs with desperate whataboutism. You do this for your own benefit, using public masturbation on message boards.

Says the scumbag Nazi defending the vandalizing of the home of an enemy of the Reich.
No one here is defending the vandalizing of anyone's home.....you, however, are a certified liar.

Nice projection...lol
How very ironic considering all the trump Qultist posts in this thread.

Not nearly as ironic as the Left's hypocrisy and covert for the terrorism of private citizens.

Several threads, they are there if you look it up.
So if I search that poster's posts, I'll find condemnation of the Jan 6th riots?

I condemn the violence in 6 January. However, that wasn't an attack on private property. The government serves the people. The people don't serve the government.
Democrats definitely believe the people are here to serve THEM. Not the other way around.

Who didnt see this coming. Especially after all the lectures from the violent left over our MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST

Mostly peaceful? That's hilarious! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back