Home of Trump attorney Michael van der Veen vandalized

The Leftists are outraged. Right?

Who didnt see this coming. Especially after all the lectures from the violent left over our MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST

Mostly peaceful? That's hilarious! :laughing0301:
How many attended the protest?
How many were arrested?

Case closed -- MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST

Here is the Stop the Steal rally. Last I heard, 250 arrests. .0025% arrested.
OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL

Screenshot_20210214-140120_Chrome.jpg

The left will praise this
Cool, looking forward to the examples of the entire left praising this. I won't hold my breath.

If you don't openly condemn this action along with condemnation of the Leftist agenda, then you're, at least covertly, praising this conduct.
Ok, can we all play that game? Where is your condemnation of the riot on Jan 6th?

Several threads, they are there if you look it up.
So if I search that poster's posts, I'll find condemnation of the Jan 6th riots?
No I am responding that I condemned all the violence no matter which side is claimed to be at fault. You made an accusation against me when you responded to fort Indiana.

The attempt to intimidate Atty Michael Van Der Veen by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Terrorist Left must be exposed and prosecuted.
This is their method of control and must be stopped by those who are repectful of others lawful.
What's next? Will they be burning crosses on his lawn on those of us that believe in the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights or will fire bombs follow?

Cool, looking forward to the examples of the entire left praising this. I won't hold my breath.

If you don't openly condemn this action along with condemnation of the Leftist agenda, then you're, at least covertly, praising this conduct.
Ok, can we all play that game? Where is your condemnation of the riot on Jan 6th?

So if I search that poster's posts, I'll find condemnation of the Jan 6th riots?
No I am responding that I condemned all the violence no matter which side is claimed to be at fault. You made an accusation against me when you responded to fort Indiana.
I did not, but wear it if you want to.

I did not, but wear it if you want to.
You did but it’s all good.

The Leftists are outraged. Right?

~~~~~~
Under this administration, only Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Terrorists are allowed to commit violence, all others defending themselves are to be considered criminals.

These people need to be arrested.....and the Democrats that incited this violence held accountable for their inflamatory rhetoric.
They opened this can of worms.
They need to answer for their incitement to any violence committed by their followers:

And these degenerates are proud of what they did:

These people need to be arrested.....and the Democrats that incited this violence held accountable for their inflamatory rhetoric.
They opened this can of worms.
They need to answer for their incitement to any violence committed by their followers:

And these degenerates are proud of what they did:

This is normal operating procedure for the Democratic Party and the Woke radical left. Before long they'll be assassinating people who defy their PC orthodoxy. What should stun most Americans about this violent retaliatory behavior is what it represents. Even though the democrats won everything in 2020/21 they are still not happy; they still lust for revenge. How much more insane, violent madness will it take to wake up the sleeping giant of middle America? Months and months of violent radical leftist terrorist action sanctioned by the Democratic Party. A stolen presidential election. The impeachment of a former President. Our Capitol surrounded by troops and barbed wire. Threats of military force against conservative Americans. When will people put down their phones and smart devices and scream, "Enough!"

False Flag Alert, Proud Bois did it!
this country is going to once again have a long violent summer of insurrection and violent riots committed by democrats .... and after the way the left politicized the jan 6 riot they have set the bar for what can be called treason and insurrection ..... i wonder how many insurrections dems will commit this summer ..... my guess is dozens .

this country is going to once again have a long violent summer of insurrection and violent riots committed by democrats .... and after the way the left politicized the jan 6 riot they have set the bar for what can be called treason and insurrection ..... i wonder how many insurrections dems will commit this summer ..... my guess is dozens .

Good try. But they have already shown that violence committed by lefties is judged by a different standard.

Still, we can try to point out their hypocrisy.

America has turned into Hungary. In Hungary, if one is very lucky, he or she can get a permit to own a firearm for hunting or sporting purposes. However, it is impossible to get a firearm permit for self-defense. Supposedly, when the cops over there respond to a home invasion where the homeowner shot the bad guy, they arrest anyone who is still alive and never investigate to determine if shootings were done in self-defense. Also, only politicians can get permits to carry concealed handguns. Madness.

I posted this yesterday and for some reason it ended up in the badlands.

That being said, I challenged any liberal on this site to condemn the attack.....crickets.

They dont condemn it because they condone it.

Forum List

Back