Home of Trump attorney Michael van der Veen vandalized

These people need to be arrested.....and the Democrats that incited this violence held accountable for their inflamatory rhetoric.
They opened this can of worms.
They need to answer for their incitement to any violence committed by their followers:

And these degenerates are proud of what they did:

They spray painted traitor on his drive way.

I posted this yesterday and for some reason it ended up in the badlands.

That being said, I challenged any liberal on this site to condemn the attack.....crickets.

They dont condemn it because they condone it.
the left has declared all out war on patriotic Americans ....they really have .
Of course. This is a war. It is beginning to simmer. The attorney and his family need to arm themselves. The communists never fool around.

‘TRAITOR’ Painted Onto Trump Lawyer Michael Van Der Veen’s ...
1 day ago · Somebody graffitied the driveway outside Michael van der Veen’s suburban Pennsylvania house Friday night, shortly after he first appeared before the Senate to defend former President Donald Trump.

These people need to be arrested.....and the Democrats that incited this violence held accountable for their inflamatory rhetoric.
They need to answer for their incitement to any violence committed by their followers:

Where in the fuck does your link say anything about "Democrat's [sic]" OR "rioters"?

Oh I see. IT DOESN'T.

So since they didn't do it, you pulled it out of your ass.

speaking of asses-----be not cynical, assboy

That being said, I challenged any liberal on this site to condemn the attack.....crickets.

Of course. This is a war. It is beginning to simmer. The attorney and his family need to arm themselves. The communists never fool around.

Raskin said he hoped this wasn't the new norm for America. Well, IT IS! And not because of Trump but the democrats!

Nothing Trump did in office ever would have been any issue had he been a democrat instead.

And once again, NO DEMOCRAT will stand up and condemn the attacks on Van Der Veen and tell these people to STOP.

They live by their own double standard.

The house managers repeatedly lied and took quotes out of context and did not address actual evidence.

Van Der Veen ate their fucking lunch.

‘TRAITOR’ Painted Onto Trump Lawyer Michael Van Der Veen’s ...
1 day ago · Somebody graffitied the driveway outside Michael van der Veen’s suburban Pennsylvania house Friday night, shortly after he first appeared before the Senate to defend former President Donald Trump.

wow...pieces of trash.

Raskin said he hoped this wasn't the new norm for America. Well, IT IS! And not because of Trump but the democrats!

Nothing Trump did in office ever would have been any issue had he been a democrat instead.

And once again, NO DEMOCRAT will stand up and condemn the attacks on Van Der Veen and tell these people to STOP.

The house managers repeatedly lied and took quotes out of context and did not address actual evidence.

excuse me cyber-buddies------they kept talking about
"HOUSE MANAGERS" WTF is they?

Where in the fuck does your link say anything about "Democrat's [sic]" OR "rioters"?

Oh I see. IT DOESN'T.

Don't flirt with me on the board. That's what PMs are for.

The fact remains there's no reference to either "Democrat's [sic]" or "rioters" in the OP's link.

Period.

Ergo, he pulled them both out of his ass. Probably at the same time. He's efficient that way. Dishonest too.

The lawyers trying to convict Trump. They are from the House.

The lawyers trying to convict Trump. They are from the House.

ok-----buy why not call them "lawyers trying to convict Trump"? seems to me that they got some
sort of convenient "promotion"

Oh I see. IT DOESN'T.

Don't flirt with me on the board. That's what PMs are for.

The fact remains there's no reference to either "Democrat's [sic]" or "rioters" in the OP's link.

Period.

Ergo, he pulled them both out of his ass. Probably at the same time. He's efficient that way. Dishonest too.

I will FLIRT wherever the OPPUTUNITY presents itself

Already a thread on this....but any vandals should be arrested and held accountable for their illegal actions......btw, how do you know they were Democrats? Did they leave their party cards at the scene of the crime?

This is normal operating procedure for the Democratic Party and the Woke radical left. Before long they'll be assassinating people who defy their PC orthodoxy. What should stun most Americans about this violent retaliatory behavior is what it represents. Even though the democrats won everything in 2020/21 they are still not happy; they still lust for revenge. How much more insane, violent madness will it take to wake up the sleeping giant of middle America? Months and months of violent radical leftist terrorist action sanctioned by the Democratic Party. A stolen presidential election. The impeachment of a former President. Our Capitol surrounded by troops and barbed wire. Threats of military force against conservative Americans. When will people put down their phones and smart devices and scream, "Enough!"

Ironic considering how we all saw on Jan 6th how naturally violent trump Qultists are.

This is a small example of what would have happened if Trump was not cheated out of his second term.

By cheated you mean had he not LOST the election.

This is a small example of what would have happened if Trump was not cheated out of his second term.

By cheated you mean had he not LOST the election.

CHEATED!!!!!!

What war would that be? Americans against Trump Humpers.

Forum List

Back