Homeless Couple in Philadelphia was rewarded with a new home

There are approximately 18.5 million abandoned houses in the U.S. and approximately 3.5 million homeless.

Perhaps you can tell us the cost effectiveness of leaving people on the street? Probably not.

There are approximately 18.5 million abandoned houses in the U.S. and approximately 3.5 million homeless.

Perhaps you can tell us the cost effectiveness of leaving people on the street? Probably not.

Where do I sign up for my free house?

Oh...first I need to quit my job, stop paying my bills, stop caring for my kid, start abusing alcohol and drugs....THEN I deserve a free home.

Until then....I only have what I have because of white privilege.

Is that about right?

Oh...first I need to quit my job, stop paying my bills, stop caring for my kid, start abusing alcohol and drugs....THEN I deserve a free home.

Is that about right?
Thanks Bucs. This thread wasn't stupid enough already. :rolleyes:

Is that about right?

I think I will sleep in front of a tv station tonight

This is the modern idea of "helping" people, giving them everything and paying all their bills. It used to be people down on their luck only asked for and would only accept "hand up" temporary assistance. Now people expect somebody to do it all for them while they do nothing for themselves.

They will sell the appliances, strip the copper electrical wire out of the walls and the plumbing pipes and sell it all for scrap.

After they child wandered off from their cardboard box and ended up being taken away from them. Then they are rewarded with a new home and all rent and utilities will be paid for a year. Maybe I should sleep outside tonight

Homeless couple receives new home, fresh start

This don't amount to diddly squat compared to the trillions we wasted on trying to help the good people of Crapistan. Kinda crazy isn't it !

After they child wandered off from their cardboard box and ended up being taken away from them. Then they are rewarded with a new home and all rent and utilities will be paid for a year. Maybe I should sleep outside tonight

Homeless couple receives new home, fresh start

How far dya have to be from your cardboard box home to have "wandered off?" :)
That's the untold part of the story. It's like being in the wild and if a child wanders off too far, they are eaten by wolves. In this case the wolves are CPS, the most prolific perpetrators of "legal" kidnapping. I admire that one mother who gunned down a CPS thug and hope it happens much more often.

Forum List

Back