Homeownership rate drops to 63.4%, lowest since 1967

You'd like me Chris, I'm sure of it :) .. but I'm kind of far from you, so no fears!

Probably not. :D On here, you are tolerable. I can just log off. In real life, I wouldn't open the door for you.

Owwie!!! Oh well , I love you anyway :)

No you don't. Don't be phony.

I really do like you - if you don't feel the same that is ok.....

How do you know? You don't even know me. What's to like anyway? :D

You are honest, straight forward and good hearted. That's what I sense......

Probably not. :D On here, you are tolerable. I can just log off. In real life, I wouldn't open the door for you.

Well thanks, but I'm also a sinner. I sin ALL the time, and I don't feel bad about it either. :D Lol.

You'd like me Chris, I'm sure of it :) .. but I'm kind of far from you, so no fears!

the airhead benevolence....

^^^
I live in Plymouth county.
Just go ahead and give us your street address also...

don't get your hopes up..... you should just go visit her and get it over with :)

Like I do when religious people such as yourself knock on my door, I would pretend I wasn't home. :lol:

Shut up b*tch! (see I'm not so religious! ;)

How is this ^^^ not religious? Haven't you ever listened to Huckabee,

Well thanks, but I'm also a sinner. I sin ALL the time, and I don't feel bad about it either. :D Lol.

That's a personal choice. I know there is better for you, but, in the end, we all get to choose our own way.

er, sorry to break it to you, but you are much more airheaded than I. :D

That's a personal choice. I know there is better for you, but, in the end, we all get to choose our own way.
It's not like she's a hooker....

Every human being has value... you like Chris so is silly for you to say that..........

Well, according to YOUR beliefs, I am a sinner and will burn in hell for all eternity after I die.

Part of being blonde...

You are both super smart .. you just like to "play" dumb :)

I "play dumb" huh? When does this happen? :)

well admittedly, MG does it more so than you ... you are pretty much just a straight shooter.....

Now

well admittedly, MG does it more so than you ... you are pretty much just a straight shooter.....

I don't ever "play dumb" for anyone's benefit. I try to put thought and insight into my serious posts. I like to play and be silly sometimes. That is not "playing dumb." It is just "playing" and being playful.

Now

Nope, everything I'm saying is true. Now, one more fucking word from your garbage mouth and you go on my ignore list. Got it?

This is what Obamabots call an economic recovery

Home ownership rates drop to 63.4 lowest since 1967
Yep, I've been following it for over a year now. Very sad. ... FYI - There is NO recovery. As a matter of fact, we're going backwards.

When the housing market crashed we shopped for and purchased a home for my son and daughter-in-law. We were outbid on several homes where we offered the asking price but the property was sold to cash buyers. Some did flip the home, after making usualy cosmetic improvements, and sold the places making tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands in profit. Others continue to rent.

The home we finally purchased was one flipped, the dude put in the cheapest shit from home depot, holding the property for under four months. That said, we paid $291,500 and it is valued on Zillow three years later at $435,000

Our home has increased in value over 10% annually during the past three years, and is only about 100K below the highest value of homes in our area during the boom.

Yes Virginia, there is a recovery, at least here in the SF Bay Area. And yes, even with half a million in equity I could barely afford to abuy the home I grew up in, a 1,200 Sq. Ft., 3&1 single family home in SF's Sunset District.
You misunderstood. I was talking about home ownership, and not the real estate market.
***** The number of home owners, NOT the real estate market. ******

This is what Obamabots call an economic recovery

Home ownership rates drop to 63.4 lowest since 1967
Yep, I've been following it for over a year now. Very sad. ... FYI - There is NO recovery. As a matter of fact, we're going backwards.

When the housing market crashed we shopped for and purchased a home for my son and daughter-in-law. We were outbid on several homes where we offered the asking price but the property was sold to cash buyers. Some did flip the home, after making usualy cosmetic improvements, and sold the places making tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands in profit.

The home we finally purchased was one flipped, the dude put in the cheapest shit from home depot, holding the property for under four months. That said, we paid $291,500 and it is valued on Zillow three years later at $435,000

Our home is increased in value over 10% annually during the past three years, and is only about 100K below the highest value of homes in our area during the boom.

Yes Virginia, there is a recovery, at least here in the SF Bay Area. And yes, even with half a million in equity I could barely afford the home I grew up in, a 1,200 Sq. Ft., 3&1 single family home in SF's Sunset District.

... but you have to buy and invest intelligently... people could just "buy" in the past..........

One always needed to factor in all of the pros and cons in purchasing a property. No one should buy without doing their homework - then or now.

guno you are not going to join in?

I own two houses one in NY and one here in NC , I used to own 2 here in NC but sold one at what I had left on the mortgage to a group for a sheltered living organization . I might sell the one in NC and rent but the one in NY I will keep as rents are way to high there and it is paid off , no tax advantage

Now

Nope, everything I'm saying is true. Now, one more fucking word from your garbage mouth and you go on my ignore list. Got it?
guno you are not going to join in?

I own two houses one in NY and one here in NC , I used to own 2 here in NC but sold one at what I had left on the mortgage to a group for a sheltered living organization . I might sell the one in NC and rent but the one in NY I will keep as rents are way to high there and it is paid off , no tax advantage

where in NC? Do you think NC is a good/economically feasible place to live?
I have relatives in Raleigh and Fuquay Varina...

Forum List

Back