Homeownership rate drops to 63.4%, lowest since 1967

I will say one thing - there are homes in the south that are like mansions you can get for like $200,000 which is NOTHING.

If you want to live up North, that's a different story...
Virginia is not that far south....

You got that right.. prices here are HIGH!!!! I pay $1,000 more than you do on my mortgage...
Too much pressure to live with for me....but then again, I build my houses.....
Trust me.. hubby and I have had more than 1 conversation about packing it up and getting a $50,000 home in FL
Good luck finding anything at that price....unless you like swamps and a shot gun shack.....

^^^
I live in Plymouth county.
Just go ahead and give us your street address also...

don't get your hopes up..... you should just go visit her and get it over with :)

Like I do when religious people such as yourself knock on my door, I would pretend I wasn't home. :lol:

I don't go door to door, I would like to though.... I need to get my church to start doing it.
I don't mind a door slammed in my face, as long as I'm not alone (I can handle the rejection better as a unit!)

^^^

don't get your hopes up..... you should just go visit her and get it over with :)

Like I do when religious people such as yourself knock on my door, I would pretend I wasn't home. :lol:

Shut up b*tch! (see I'm not so religious! ;)
Better get your knees ready....

God knows when I'm joking... I believe HE has a sense of humor ..

^^^

I don't go door to door, I would like to though.... I need to get my church to start doing it.
I don't mind a door slammed in my face, as long as I'm not alone (I can handle the rejection better as a unit!)

I don't slam doors. I just ignore silly superstitious people. :D

He must, he created humans...

^^^

I don't slam doors. I just ignore silly superstitious people. :D

well you should have an open mind and listen... what's the worst that could happen?
would you just politely send them away?

^^^

Why humiliate yourself for someone you have never met in person?

well it was the "free will" part that messed it up.... but, I guess he wanted us to choose to love him.
It's not really love if its not a choice, now is it?

I let the LDS boys in and smoke weed in front of them, even offer them some of my religion...LDS is very big around here...and Neosho..

^^^

Why humiliate yourself for someone you have never met in person?

I don't think it's humiliating.....

I let the LDS boys in and smoke weed in front of them, even offer them some of my religion...LDS is very big around here...and Neosho..

well they are a cult, not Christian. You are wise to send them on their way....

well it was the "free will" part that messed it up.... but, I guess he wanted us to choose to love him.
It's like telling your kids not to do something, yet by telling them not to do it, they go out of their way to do it because of the curious nature of humans....as a parent I never hide the truth...

It's like telling your kids not to do something, yet by telling them not to do it, they go out of their way to do it because of the curious nature of humans....as a parent I never hide the truth...

God did not hide the truth. He gave it to us, but, we chose our own way......

Forum List

Back