Homes of Christians Fleeing Iraq Seized by Gangs

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
So many have already come to the U.S. and attend Assyrian churches here. The way it is going for them in Iraq, there wouldn't be any left eventually

Homes of Christians Fleeing Iraq Seized by Gangs
Monday, April 21, 2014 (3:26 am)

Posted in: Christian Persecution, Christian Persecution - Middle East, Iraq
By Joseph DeCaro, Worthy News Correspondent

BAGHDAD, IRAQ (Worthy News)– Gangs in Baghdad are seizing homes left vacant by Christian families who have been forced to flee from sectarian violence, according to Barnabas Aid.

"Most of them are afraid of submitting complaints to the government because they do not believe they can protect themselves if they file a lawsuit," said William Warda, head of the Baghdad-based Hammurabi Human Rights Organization.

Iraq's Christians are most at risk of having their homes seized as they lack the tribal affiliations that protect their Arab Muslim neighbors.

Continue reading at:

http://www.worthynews.com/12872-homes-of-christians-fleein

BAGHDAD, IRAQ (Worthy News)– Gangs in Baghdad are seizing homes left vacant by Christian families who have been forced to flee from sectarian violence, according to Barnabas Aid.
That's exactly what the zionist jews did to the Palestinians......but the Israeli juden say that's fine and dandy. .. :cool:

That's exactly what the zionist jews did to the Palestinians......but the Israeli juden say that's fine and dandy. .. :cool:

Poor Sunni troll can't handle the truth of the article so he deflects.

This article is about Sunni Muslim terrorists , like yourself, not about Israel.

Typical Pro Palestinian Muslim, deflecting from Muslim atrocities to Israel......:cool:

The Christians abandoned their homes and fled the country.

So the muslims moved into the vacated residences and claimed squatters rights.

Sound familiar Toastman??

I don't see the problem?? .. :cool:

There ya go like a good Mooooslime advocating ethnic cleansing.

Remember, he said that he doesn't care what happens to the Christians so he probably doesn't care what his fellow Muslims do to the Buddhists or Hindus either. We know he can't stand the Shia so he probably gets his jollies each time one of his Sunni brethren suicide bombs some Shia. However, he would be on his high horse if the article happened to be turned around, and the Christians were taking the houses of the Sunnis.

Remember, he said that he doesn't care what happens to the Christians so he probably doesn't care what his fellow Muslims do to the Buddhists or Hindus either. We know he can't stand the Shia so he probably gets his jollies each time one of his Sunni brethren suicide bombs some Shia. However, he would be on his high horse if the article happened to be turned around, and the Christians were taking the houses of the Sunnis.
Yeah, funny on another thread he was acting like he's all for defending Christians and Christianity. What a sick psycho. LOL

This article is about Sunni Muslim terrorists , like yourself, not about Israel.

Typical Pro Palestinian Muslim, deflecting from Muslim atrocities to Israel......:cool:

Isn't the Shia the majority in Iraq?

Sunnis don't run Iraq since Saddam was overthrown.

Isn't the Shia the majority in Iraq?

Sunnis don't run Iraq since Saddam was overthrown.

Actually yes you are right. About 65% of the population is Shia.

Saddam kept the Shia under control and was a good friend to the Christians in Iraq.

Iraq was a secular nation and women's rights were the best in the entire Middle East.

But the Israeli's wanted him out of power and after 9/11 convinced the U.S. to invade and depose him.

So now Iraq is basically a proxy state of Iran and the Shia are wrecking havoc throughout the ME. .. :doubt:

Saddam kept the Shia under control and was a good friend to the Christians in Iraq.

Iraq was a secular nation and women's rights were the best in the entire Middle East.

But the Israeli's wanted him out of power and after 9/11 convinced the U.S. to invade and depose him.

So now Iraq is basically a proxy state of Iran and the Shia are wrecking havoc throughout the ME. .. :doubt:

Iraq went from bad to worse.....and Obama washed his hands of it.

And here I though the Ottoman empire killed the last of the Assyrians back in 1915.

Live and learn, I guess.

What a fall the Assyrian Empire underwent and how long the Assyrian people continued to exist despite that all.

Those folks calling themselves Assyrians controlled most of the mesopotamia around 4,000 ago.

By the 20th century there were only an estimate 20,000 Assyrians still alive and they all lived in couple villages in what is now Turkey.

Pretty amazingly cultural survival, eh?

Yeah, funny on another thread he was acting like he's all for defending Christians and Christianity. What a sick psycho. LOL
Please try to keep your lies straight Roudy.

I said I would defend American Christians.

But foreign Christians are not my problem. .. :cool:
Ya sure, phony baloney. You defend all your Mooooslem brethren in all their glory and savagery though. Nice try. :lmao:

That is what your Muslim brothers did to hundreds of thousands of Jews.... Here Palestinians have leftist parties to protect them. In your Muslim countries we're Dhimmis with no rights. Yes, this is totally the same thing...

Forum List

Back