Homeschooled girl lured into sleepover and beaten by kids who went to a public school

That you know of and we all know that you don't know much about anything

No one asks any professional where they went to high school all that matters is where they went to college

Besides that such a small percentage of kids are home schooled that most people don't run into many anyway. I happen to know quite a few because I was friends with a couple that did and I met a lot of people in their network

I'm sure you do. Out here in the real world, they don't last. Just like no one is impressed when they see "University of Phoenix" on a resume.

Bwahahahah----this a guy who couldn't get a new job when his employers left their company to their kids. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN a HOMESCHOOLED KID? You don't even know one--maybe they all do far far far better than you so really don't talk to you about their lives.

I've never seen one because these mutants don't last in the real world. Socialization is important. More important than math or reading, really.

Alexander Graham Bell
Taylor Swift
Whoopi goldberg
Wolfgang Armadus
Simone Biles
Venus and Serena Willionas
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Albert Einstein
Many of our founding fathers

I'd ask who the fuck "Wolfgang Armadus" is... (I think you mean Mozart). Probably the rest of your list is equally wrong, but that fact you had to go back centuries to find good examples says a lot.

I'm sure you do. Out here in the real world, they don't last. Just like no one is impressed when they see "University of Phoenix" on a resume.

I've never seen one because these mutants don't last in the real world. Socialization is important. More important than math or reading, really.

I'd ask who the fuck "Wolfgang Armadus" is... (I think you mean Mozart). Probably the rest of your list is equally wrong, but that fact you had to go back centuries to find good examples says a lot.
Like I said the kids I know are very successful.

Among their professions are business owners, lawyers engineers.

All more successful than you I'm sure

Very well as I said already.

2 of them have taken over their father's business and expanded it, one is a successful accountant one is a financial planner

Are you so much of a moron as to think parents who homeschool lock up their kids and never let them leave the house?

I knew of home-schooled kids who were out in the field as part of their class assignments such as Swimming in a health club, doing math work while shopping in a food store and field trip to look at the different soils of the region and write about it.

I knew of home-schooled kids who were out in the field as part of their class assignments such as Swimming in a health club, doing math work while shopping in a food store and field trip to look at the different soils of the region and write about it.
Big deal! That is done in public schools as well.

Like I said the kids I know are very successful.

Among their professions are business owners, lawyers engineers.

All more successful than you I'm sure

Probably not.

Most Homeschoolers are weirdos who can't interact with normal people... because they didn't learn those skills at an early age.

Then you were homeschooled very well!

I'm the first one to admit, I'm not a people person... yet I do things for a living that really require interpersonal skills.

I doubt I'd have gotten those in a HS environment.

Probably not.

Most Homeschoolers are weirdos who can't interact with normal people... because they didn't learn those skills at an early age.
You're just wrong like you are about just about everything

But you wallow in your ignorance if it makes you feel better about yourself

You're just wrong like you are about just about everything

But you wallow in your ignorance if it makes you feel better about yourself

I don't feel better. I feel really bad for these kids. They grow up with no social skills and believing a lot of religious crap.

I don't feel better. I feel really bad for these kids. They grow up with no social skills and believing a lot of religious crap.
No you have to make yourself feel better because your life is so pathetic you can't even begin to think that kids can thrive in a home school environment.

You cling to the stupid assumption that parents who home school keep their kids locked up in the house and don't allow them to interact with other kids

No you have to make yourself feel better because your life is so pathetic you can't even begin to think that kids can thrive in a home school environment.

You cling to the stupid assumption that parents who home school keep their kids locked up in the house and don't allow them to interact with other kids

Okay... um, where are those other kids while little Timmy is becoming Home School Valedictorian?

Oh, that's right, THEY ARE IN SCHOOL. Learning how to work with others and not learning about talking snakes!

1646825956853.png

"He thinks Dinosaurs are extinct because Noah didn't have room for them on the ark!"

Okay... um, where are those other kids while little Timmy is becoming Home School Valedictorian?

Oh, that's right, THEY ARE IN SCHOOL. Learning how to work with others and not learning about talking snakes!

View attachment 612933
"He thinks Dinosaurs are extinct because Noah didn't have room for them on the ark!"
OBTUSE and you're proud of it

OBTUSE and you're proud of it

Naw, just pragmatic. Isolating kids and filling their heads with garbage because you live in terror they might develop a contrary idea is doing massive damage to them psychologically.

Naw, just pragmatic. Isolating kids and filling their heads with garbage because you live in terror they might develop a contrary idea is doing massive damage to them psychologically.
Once again you have no evidence to support that all home schooled kids are isolated.

In fact most home schooled kids have ample social activities but you can't accept that because it conflicts with your incorrect assumptions

Once again you have no evidence to support that all home schooled kids are isolated.

In fact most home schooled kids have ample social activities but you can't accept that because it conflicts with your incorrect assumptions

Social interaction isn't limited to "activities".

It actually comes from learning to work well with others, and you really only get that by working in a classroom setting, learning to follow rules, cooperating with others, etc.

I don't have happy memories of school (the nun nightmares are down to one a month now), but the reality is, most of what you learn, you learn there, and it's not all in the textbook.

Social interaction isn't limited to "activities".

It actually comes from learning to work well with others, and you really only get that by working in a classroom setting, learning to follow rules, cooperating with others, etc.

I don't have happy memories of school (the nun nightmares are down to one a month now), but the reality is, most of what you learn, you learn there, and it's not all in the textbook.

So in public school social interaction is limited to the rest rooms and lunch time BFD

The fact is that home schooled kids aren't handicapped socially you just have to believe they are

So in public school social interaction is limited to the rest rooms and lunch time BFD

That's so stupid I am going to leave it hanging there.

The fact is that home schooled kids aren't handicapped socially you just have to believe they are

Yeah, they kind of are.

Just ask any teacher who has to pick up teaching a homeschool kid.

Let's not forget, you guys on the right SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER that Virtual Classrooms went on so long and how much damage it did to kids... even though it was only for a few months.

How messed up is it with kids doing it for years with unqualified instructors teaching them crap.

That's so stupid I am going to leave it hanging there.

Yeah, they kind of are.

Just ask any teacher who has to pick up teaching a homeschool kid.

Let's not forget, you guys on the right SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER that Virtual Classrooms went on so long and how much damage it did to kids... even though it was only for a few months.

How messed up is it with kids doing it for years with unqualified instructors teaching them crap.
You're wrong and I'm done wasting my time on you

I can't cure stupid and you have a terminal case

Forum List

Back