Homophobe gets violent at DFW Airport

Shocker, Mertex started an idiot thread that absolutely has nothing to do with whatever weird point she's making.

I'm stunned, I tell you. Stunned.

Oh look, she's back. The person that keeps knocking this place just can't stay away.....

Try staying on topic, KKKgrl, but since it appears you don't even understand the OP, that would be rather difficult.

I know you think you're brilliant mertie, but trust me when I say..you aren't.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
PS..I wasn't gone. You just aren't readable enough to stimulate my interest.

• Thanks
Shocker, Mertex started an idiot thread that absolutely has nothing to do with whatever weird point she's making.

Oh look, she's back. The person that keeps knocking this place just can't stay away.....

Try staying on topic, KKKgrl, but since it appears you don't even understand the OP, that would be rather difficult.

Since you said it. Mertex is probably a certifiable genius.

The fact that you think so validates my perception of you as a particular brand of stupid that education will never fix..even if you were moved to get an education.

• Thanks

I know you think your opinion matters, but trust me, it doesn't.......:)

(If you dislike it so much here.....why are you still here?):D

The fact that you think so validates my perception of you as a particular brand of stupid that education will never fix..even if you were moved to get an education.

Quit trolling. You said you didn't like USMB, yet you still come back over and over.....that's the definition of insanity, which we already knew you were afflicted.

The fact you think education implies intelligence says a lot about your lack of education.
kosher hag has no real education her mental condition precludes it.

Quit trolling. I haven't left, weirdo. Just because you live in a vacuous bubble that is seldom penetrated doesn't mean the rest of us don't exist, lol.

Quit trolling. I haven't left, weirdo. Just because you live in a vacuous bubble that is seldom penetrated doesn't mean the rest of us don't exist, lol.

Aren't you the one that keeps bitching about how bad this place is? Why would you come here if you don't like it? Only crazy people do that.....oh, I know you exist, otherwise we wouldn't have any need for looney bins.

Aren't you the one that keeps bitching about how bad this place is? Why would you come here if you don't like it? Only crazy people do that.....oh, I know you exist, otherwise we wouldn't have any need for looney bins.

Says the crazy person ^^.

Says the crazy person ^^.

I know you think every one is like you......NOT!

Wow, that's brilliant!

You do realize everybody thinks you're ...

giphy.gif

Right?

I've got a feeling it's about med time, followed by night time, for you, mertie?

kg, when she is off her meds, like now, is entertaining.

Imagine, she is talking about 'kultur' in another tread.

But then again she ahs moved to another trailer, so perhaps . . . who knows.

Forum List

Back