🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homophobe Mike Pence says Trump is not a homophobe. How does he know?

No, you want to vote for a rightwing 'Christian' extremist who wants to do everything he can to make gays second class citizens.

Go ahead, let your bigotry show. You guys keep throwing that word "bigot" around, but show just how bigoted you can be in return. In reality, I'd wager you think any Christian you come across would be a "rightwing extremist."

Don't deny it.

President Obama is a Christian.

Who at one point opposed gay marriage. And believed marriage was between a man and a woman.

Oops. Where was your outrage then? Why are you making exceptions?

Your hypocrisy is astounding!

No, you want to vote for a rightwing 'Christian' extremist who wants to do everything he can to make gays second class citizens.

Go ahead, let your bigotry show. You guys keep throwing that word "bigot" around, but show just how bigoted you can be in return. In reality, I'd wager you think any Christian you come across would be a "rightwing extremist."

Don't deny it.

Who at one point opposed gay marriage. And believed marriage was between a man and a woman.

Do you know what year it is?

Don't deny it.

Uhh, 1941?

Don't deny it.

Why would it matter what year it is? Obama held a view that you're now excoriating Pence for. But now he's your hero, and all is forgiven.

How absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:
Rdean, how many guys have you fucked?
Well, you. But you've transgendered since then into a guy so I don't know if that counts.

2764789b48fc6cbd6ec2ebf7299bdaec.jpg

You used to be a pretty cute girl.

Yeah it's what I thought....all talk no action.
Another lame thread from rdean......Don you ever get tired of getting bitch slapped?

Pence is among the worst of the gay haters. Never forget.

I don't know if he really is, or isn't. But generally anyone that gets the left-wing all pissed off, and spiting insults, and screaming about the doom of country with Christian crusades and other tin-foil hat nonsense.... is a man I want to vote for. Just to see you people freak out.

Just watching Trump go from "he doesn't have a chance" to....

Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than three points: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Dude... even if he doesn't win, this has been WONDERFUL watching you people go crazy, with prediction after prediction of him failing, being washed away by win after win.... and you people just keep freaking out.

No matter how this turns out, this has been the best election ever.

Or kill them. I suspect many in Trump's base want to kill all the gays so they can't recruit children and the country will be rid of gays forever. Or so they imagine.

Don't deny it.

Why would it matter what year it is? Obama held a view that you're now excoriating Pence for. But now he's your hero, and all is forgiven.

How absolutely pathetic.

Obama never talked about firing gays from their jobs or refusing to do business with them.

Why be a lying fuck? It's embarrassing.

Trump’s VP pick Mike Pence published articles urging people not to employ gays

Mike Pence’s top seven most homophobic moments (out of many) / LGBTQ Nation

Wanted to divert funding from HIV prevention to conversion therapy

This one’s a two-fer: as a Congressional candidate in 2000, Pence wrapped two awful ideas into a single dreadful proposal. He wanted to ensure that “federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus.” So where should the money go? “Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.” In other words, conversion therapy.

Opposed repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

---------
--------------------------------
Mike Pence declines to say whether David Duke is ‘deplorable’ because he ‘is not in the name-calling business’

-------------------------------------

Mike is not in the name calling business. He leaves that to Donald.

Finally, something I believe.

Trump does not support the anti-gay agenda at all. (he just pretends to)

why would you think he was? What has he ever done to imply that?

He's tried to pass legislation discriminating against gays.

California's blacks and Hispanics went one better actually banning gay marriage, I don't see you people throwing them under the bus. :Boom2:

When have you seen people here criticizing the anti-gay marriage crowd with a footnote that they don't want to include blacks and hispanics?

Homophobe Mike Pence says Trump is not a homophobe. How does he know?

I guess Mike Pence knows how to use youtube?

Here: where Trump talks of the several gay marriages he attended (said in another interview "they were beautiful") and where Trump says he has an official policy of letting deranged men use the women's rooms at Trump Tower:

Wow, Mike Pence really hates gays. I guess that does make him a "typical" Republican.

But that doesn't fit Pence. Or most people that oppose normalizing same sex relations. Most people understand nature better than that.

So it was a lie, color me surprised.

There is no rational justification to oppose gay marriage, or hiring a person who is gay, or serving a gay person in your place of business,

therefore in doing any of the above, you are either expressing an irrational fear of homosexuals,

or, possibly, just hatred.

But that doesn't fit Pence. Or most people that oppose normalizing same sex relations. Most people understand nature better than that.

So it was a lie, color me surprised.

There is no rational justification to oppose gay marriage, or hiring a person who is gay, or serving a gay person in your place of business,

therefore in doing any of the above, you are either expressing an irrational fear of homosexuals,

or, possibly, just hatred.
Liar. Mankind has opposed same sex marriage since his beginning. In every culture. Most people know why. Retards like you want us to think the entire world's population was homophobic! You are too stupid to understand how ridiculous that is.

Forum List

Back