Homophobe Mike Pence says Trump is not a homophobe. How does he know?

why would you think he was? What has he ever done to imply that?

You can start with these:

Mike Pence’s top seven most homophobic moments (out of many) / LGBTQ Nation
That's a link, not an explanation. Too stupid to figure out content?

It's a list of homophobic acts. The other poster asked what he has DONE.

DONE.

DONE.
I asked you to define homophobe and it didn't fit Pence because he isn't afraid of homosexuals. So continuing down a failed path only looks reasonable to a dumbfuck.

I said that he either fears or hates homosexuals.

btw, he believes that same sex marriage will lead to a breakdown of civilized society. That is FEAR.

President Obama, regardless of his personal beliefs, never tried to pass legislation that would be harmful to the LGBTQ community. He never talked about laws that would prevent gays from getting married. His actions are what set him apart from Pence. Pence, unlike Obama, opposed the repeal of DADT despite them believing the same thing about marriage at one point. Get the distinction?
Yep, got it. obama is a tyrannical asshole that doesn't care what the troops or the citizens want.

Actually, "the citizens" did want the repeal of DADT, by a significant margin, and the military was surveyed in case you don't recall. Here are the results:

• 70% of Service members said they would be able to “work together to get the job done” with a gay servicemember in their immediate units.
  • 69% said they worked in a unit with a co-worker that they believed to be homosexual.-
  • 92% stated that their unit’s “ability to work together,” with a gay person was “very good, “good” or “neither good nor poor.” (89% for those in Army combat arms units, 84% for those in Marine combat arms units.)
  • 74% of spouses of military service-members say repeal of DADT would have no impact on their view of whether their husbands or wives should continue to serve.

But you are calling Harry Truman a tyrannical asshole. He desegregated the military when public opinion was overwhelmingly against it.
Sexuality isn't a race, you keep repeating your lies hoping it will be taken for truth. Where's the evidence to back up your claims? Your opinions won't do.

I haven't once said that sexual orientation is a race. It is an immutable trait like race, but it's not a race. Of course, your pointing out that sexual orientation is not a race has nothing to do with anything I said, but I can understand why you would want to distract from the original discussion since I destroyed all of your "arguments" (and I use the term argument VERY loosely)
Liar, you constantly justify imposing the normalization of homosexuality with race. But I noticed you couldn't back up your earlier statements.

I'm sorry, what claim would you like supported? The survey of troops? Here are the findings:

http://archive.defense.gov/home/features/2010/0610_dadt/Vol 1 Findings From the Surveys.pdf

Or a poll of "citizens"? Yup, got that too.

Gallup: In U.S., 67% Support Repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"

Anything else you need?

There is no such thing as a 'homophobe', it's a fake word made up by neurotic losers who have zero science to back up anything 'positive' said about their mental illness, and they aren't 'gay' either, they're mentally ill sexual fetishists who are public health menaces and a threat to children. Other mindlessly self-indulgent degenerates show solidarity with them because they're neurotic gimps themselves.

DONE.

DONE.
I asked you to define homophobe and it didn't fit Pence because he isn't afraid of homosexuals. So continuing down a failed path only looks reasonable to a dumbfuck.

Apparently you need a new dictionary. Try the internet. (From Merriam Webster)

1. irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
homophobic
play\-ˈfō-bik\ adjective
Hey dumbfuck. Anyone can use that loose of a definition. Oppose lower taxes. You are a taxophobe. Oppose conservatives, you are a conservophobe. See how this works?

You have lies and smears, nothing else.

Triskaidekaphobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no such thing as a 'homophobe', it's a fake word made up by neurotic losers who have zero science to back up anything 'positive' said about their mental illness, and they aren't 'gay' either, they're mentally ill sexual fetishists who are public health menaces and a threat to children. Other mindlessly self-indulgent degenerates show solidarity with them because they're neurotic gimps themselves.

Right after you claim there's no such thing as a homophobe, you prove you are one.

DONE.

DONE.

1. irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
homophobic
play\-ˈfō-bik\ adjective
Hey dumbfuck. Anyone can use that loose of a definition. Oppose lower taxes. You are a taxophobe. Oppose conservatives, you are a conservophobe. See how this works?

You haven't backed up any of your claims, throwing more links out won't help. Lies and smears ....

Yep, got it. obama is a tyrannical asshole that doesn't care what the troops or the citizens want.

Actually, "the citizens" did want the repeal of DADT, by a significant margin, and the military was surveyed in case you don't recall. Here are the results:

• 70% of Service members said they would be able to “work together to get the job done” with a gay servicemember in their immediate units.
  • 69% said they worked in a unit with a co-worker that they believed to be homosexual.-
  • 92% stated that their unit’s “ability to work together,” with a gay person was “very good, “good” or “neither good nor poor.” (89% for those in Army combat arms units, 84% for those in Marine combat arms units.)
  • 74% of spouses of military service-members say repeal of DADT would have no impact on their view of whether their husbands or wives should continue to serve.

But you are calling Harry Truman a tyrannical asshole. He desegregated the military when public opinion was overwhelmingly against it.
Sexuality isn't a race, you keep repeating your lies hoping it will be taken for truth. Where's the evidence to back up your claims? Your opinions won't do.

I haven't once said that sexual orientation is a race. It is an immutable trait like race, but it's not a race. Of course, your pointing out that sexual orientation is not a race has nothing to do with anything I said, but I can understand why you would want to distract from the original discussion since I destroyed all of your "arguments" (and I use the term argument VERY loosely)
Liar, you constantly justify imposing the normalization of homosexuality with race. But I noticed you couldn't back up your earlier statements.

I'm sorry, what claim would you like supported? The survey of troops? Here are the findings:

http://archive.defense.gov/home/features/2010/0610_dadt/Vol 1 Findings From the Surveys.pdf

Anything else you need?
A 165 page pdf? You dishonest lying cvnt. You can't back it up, I knew you couldn't. If you were right it would be all over the net and easy to find.

And repealing dadt can mean going back to throwing them out, doesn't make your case either. Why do libs think they can win anything with a link? Too stupid to find the content? For example:

UFRP: What Has the Military Said about Openly Gay Service?
6.What Has the Military Said about Openly Gay Service?
Military opinion is divided on the question of openly gay service, with a limited number of polls indicating that a plurality or slight majority of service members oppose lifting the current ban.

Last edited:

Right after you claim there's no such thing as a homophobe, you prove you are one.

oh snap ... what a gimp you are. You're mentally ill.

DONE.

DONE.

homophobic
play\-ˈfō-bik\ adjective

You haven't backed up any of your claims, throwing more links out won't help. Lies and smears ....

You want to discriminate against gays but you can't cite a rational justification to do so.

That makes your desire to discriminate irrational.

Trump’s VP pick Mike Pence published articles urging people not to employ gays

Wanted to divert funding from HIV prevention to conversion therapy

This one’s a two-fer: as a Congressional candidate in 2000, Pence wrapped two awful ideas into a single dreadful proposal. He wanted to ensure that “federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus.” So where should the money go? “Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.” In other words, conversion therapy.

Opposed repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

---------
--------------------------------
Mike Pence declines to say whether David Duke is ‘deplorable’ because he ‘is not in the name-calling business’

-------------------------------------

Mike is not in the name calling business. He leaves that to Donald.
^^^^^^normalphobe

Anything else you need?
A 165 page pdf? You dishonest lying cvnt. You can't back it up, I knew you couldn't. If you were right it would be all over the net and easy to find.

And repealing dadt can mean going back to throwing them out, doesn't make your case either. Why do libs think they can win anything with a link? Too stupid to find the content?

I'm sorry, but what are you missing? What would you like "backed up"? What exactly do you want supported? I gave you a link to the survey that was conducted and a poll of "citizens". What more are you seeking?

oh snap ... what a gimp you are. You're mentally ill.

I'm pretty sure the mental health community finds more "wrong" with your homophobia than anyone's "gayness". :lol:

Anything else you need?

And repealing dadt can mean going back to throwing them out, doesn't make your case either. Why do libs think they can win anything with a link? Too stupid to find the content?

I'm sorry, but what are you missing? What would you like "backed up"? What exactly do you want supported? I gave you a link to the survey that was conducted and a poll of "citizens". What more are you seeking?
I just proved you lied. You tried a smokescreen with a 165 page pdf, like you read it in 5 minutes time. LOL.

However, as posted above, most did NOT was DADT repealed. But you have yet to prove Pence is a homophobe. Disagreeing with you isn't a phobia, not matter how hard you try to twist it.

This one’s a two-fer: as a Congressional candidate in 2000, Pence wrapped two awful ideas into a single dreadful proposal. He wanted to ensure that “federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus.” So where should the money go? “Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.” In other words, conversion therapy.

---------
Mike Pence declines to say whether David Duke is ‘deplorable’ because he ‘is not in the name-calling business’

Why are you so obsessed with gays, deanie baby?

---------

Why are you so obsessed with gays, deanie baby?
He's a normalphobe

Anything else you need?

I just proved you lied. You tried a smokescreen with a 165 page pdf, like you read it in 5 minutes time. LOL.

However, as posted above, most did NOT was DADT repealed. But you have yet to prove Pence is a homophobe. Disagreeing with you isn't a phobia, not matter how hard you try to twist it.

Seeking to pass laws or passing laws that are harmful to the LGBTQ community is the dictionary definition of homophobia.

I didn't have to read the report just a minute ago, I read it in its entirety when it came out over five years ago. Were you living under a rock during that discussion?

Anything else you need?

Seeking to pass laws or passing laws that are harmful to the LGBTQ community is the dictionary definition of homophobia.

I didn't have to read the report just a minute ago, I read it in its entirety when it came out over five years ago. Were you living under a rock during that discussion?
Liar. You made up that definition while pretending you are uniquely qualified to decide for everybody what laws are "harmful" to the homosexual community, whatever that's supposed to mean. a maggot has more integrity than you do.

I just posted an article that says you are wrong, most troops did not want dadt lifted. And I know exactly where you head was.

why would you think he was? What has he ever done to imply that?

You can start with these:

DONE.

DONE.

homophobic
play\-ˈfō-bik\ adjective
I don't like radishes. I am a radishaphobe!
I don't like Nissan trucks. I am a nissanaphobe.
That is so fucking stupid. As if calling someone a "phobe" for anything they don't like actually accomplishes something besides MORE division. Enjoy your fools party.

Anything else you need?

I might concede to this point. Some people are actually terrified of mentally ill grown men pissing beside their innocent little child.

A
Why would it matter what year it is? Obama held a view that you're now excoriating Pence for. But now he's your hero, and all is forgiven.

How absolutely pathetic.

President Obama, regardless of his personal beliefs, never tried to pass legislation that would be harmful to the LGBTQ community. He never talked about laws that would prevent gays from getting married. His actions are what set him apart from Pence. Pence, unlike Obama, opposed the repeal of DADT despite them believing the same thing about marriage at one point. Get the distinction?

All bullshit.

You can keep wishing and hoping, but that and $4 will get you coffee at Starbucks. :lol:
No Starbucks for me. Even if you gave me the 4 bucks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back