Homophobe Mike Pence says Trump is not a homophobe. How does he know?

President Obama is a Christian.

'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.'

Yeah, Barry is a Christian 'cause he attended a church for over a decade led by his racist, hate-spewing, America-hating 'mentor' who taught delightful / favorite Biblical Sermons such as, "Not God Bless America - God D@MN America!"

Pence fears the collapse of our society if same sex marriage is legalized.

Homosexuals should fear for their lives after Liberals were exposed, through their own words in their own emails, as a bunch of anti-Semitic, racist, sexist HOMOPHOBES, and while Hillary has and continues to take millions in donations from countries that jail, torture, and kill homosexuals - adding she will NOT STOP taking money from them until she is elected.

That's a link, not an explanation. Too stupid to figure out content?

It's a list of homophobic acts. The other poster asked what he has DONE.

DONE.

DONE.
I asked you to define homophobe and it didn't fit Pence because he isn't afraid of homosexuals. So continuing down a failed path only looks reasonable to a dumbfuck.

Pence has expressed plenty of fear of homosexuals.
You keep saying that but can't find it.

“Societal collapse was always brought about following an advent of the deterioration of marriage and family,” Pence complained.

It's a true statement, nothing fearful about it. But even so, saying you fear the collapse of society doesn't equate to being fearful of homosexuals.

Next.

You keep pretending they haven't been posted.
You are too stupid and dishonest to understand that disagreement is not fear.

So it's hatred. That was what I pointed out. Fear or hatred.
You've only demonstrated your own.

I'll ask again. What's a rational argument for denying gays marriage equality under the law?
I've stated in MANY times here. It should be up to the people of the state, not central government. In some states first cousins can't marry for concerns of inbreeding. What rule do gays follow? The same one for appearances?
I oppose gay marriage because it forces society to participate in a lie, that like genders are equal to opposite sex unions. Men and women are different and bring different things to the table.

What rational explanation do you have for not knowing something everyone knew since man's beginning?

It's a list of homophobic acts. The other poster asked what he has DONE.

DONE.

DONE.
I asked you to define homophobe and it didn't fit Pence because he isn't afraid of homosexuals. So continuing down a failed path only looks reasonable to a dumbfuck.

“Societal collapse was always brought about following an advent of the deterioration of marriage and family,” Pence complained.

It's a true statement, nothing fearful about it. But even so, saying you fear the collapse of society doesn't equate to being fearful of homosexuals.

Next.

Wrong again. He's expressing fear that homosexual marriage will CAUSE the collapse of society. That's an irrational fear of homosexuals.

You keep pretending they haven't been posted.

I'll ask again. What's a rational argument for denying gays marriage equality under the law?
I've stated in MANY times here. It should be up to the people of the state, not central government. In some states first cousins can't marry for concerns of inbreeding. What rule do gays follow? The same one for appearances?
I oppose gay marriage because it forces society to participate in a lie, that like genders are equal to opposite sex unions. Men and women are different and bring different things to the table.

What rational explanation do you have for not knowing something everyone knew since man's beginning?

Civil rights issues should not be left up to the states. The Constitution exists for the purpose of securing our rights,

the rights of citizens of the United States.

Civil rights issues should not be left up to the states. The Constitution exists for the purpose of securing our rights,

There is no right to marry whoever you want so it is not a civil rights issue.

President Obama is a Christian.

'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.'

Yeah, Barry is a Christian 'cause he attended a church for over a decade led by his racist, hate-spewing, America-hating 'mentor' who taught delightful / favorite Biblical Sermons such as, "Not God Bless America - God D@MN America!"

He 'damned' America for overseas interventionism that Donald Trump now proudly, if not honestly, opposes.

Says who?

Next.

Wrong again. He's expressing fear that homosexual marriage will CAUSE the collapse of society. That's an irrational fear of homosexuals.
Assuming he's afraid of the collapse of society instead of just being concerned, that means the fear is for society, not a fear of homosexuality.

Says who?
Says almost everyone. Can you marry your brother? Your son? Your mother? Your two boyfriends? Nope. No rights there.

He 'damned' America for ....
Yes, please JUSTIFY the Black liberation theology racist, hate-spewing, anti-American's actions and Barry's for sitting there for a decade 'silently opposing' every hate-filled 'sermon' his mentor was giving. :p

Says who?
Says almost everyone. Can you marry your brother? Your son? Your mother? Your two boyfriends? Nope. No rights there.

Can your child buy a gun? Does that mean that owning a gun is not a right?

Yes, please JUSTIFY the Black liberation theology racist, hate-spewing, anti-American's actions and Barry's for sitting there for a decade 'silently opposing' every hate-filled 'sermon' his mentor was giving. :p
Christianity is a religion.
Yup, and no where in that religion does it teach hate and calling for the damning of America, which is what Obama's mentor has done.

Says who?

Yes, you can buy your child a gun, why do you ask? Unless he's a felon of course. But you never answered where the right to marry anyone you want exists. Anywhere.

You can't, only single men could marry single eligible single women, some states limit it to no closer than second cousins. Now the central government has included same sex couples, but they too must simulate heterosexual marriage requirements, i. e. only two and follow the state blood line limitations. No one has explained why.

Says who?

Yes, you can buy your child a gun, why do you ask? Unless he's a felon of course. But you never answered where the right to marry anyone you want exists. Anywhere.

You can't, only single men could marry single eligible single women, some states limit it to no closer than second cousins. Now the central government has included same sex couples, but they too must simulate heterosexual marriage requirements, i. e. only two and follow the state blood line limitations. No one has explained why.

Children can't buy or possess guns in many jurisdictions. How is that possible if gun owning is a right.

The right to marry doesn't exist in every situation because NO rights exist in every situation.

Says who?

Children can't buy or possess guns in many jurisdictions. How is that possible if gun owning is a right.

The right to marry doesn't exist in every situation because NO rights exist in every situation.
No a child can't buy a gun, vote (yet), join the military, marry, make legal contracts, etc. because they are still dependents and not of the age of consent.

You went off into the weeds.

Forum List

Back