Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

You mean those who adopt children abandoned by their fine heterosexual parents? You know the only ones really qualified to raise children in the minds of homophobes?
Those are the ones. The war is so over and yet they fight on. It just goes to show how their ideology lacks common sense and they don't have any either. If they did they'd move on and find something else to obsess over, like the evil of women wearing pants or working outside the home.

Or maybe if those who decry the horrors of gay marriage- to 'protect the children'- would actually do something to protect the children.

Like maybe not get divorced. Or abandon their kids. Or kick them out of the house for being gay.

Or maybe just do anything actually for kids- rather than trying to prevent the children of gay parents from having married parents.

Seriously -pretty lame - is that the best you've got ? Gay couples have a much higher rate of "divorce" and go through ridiculously larger amounts of partners in their lifetimes than do mentally healthy heterosexual couples.

And they suffer depression at a greater rate, commit suicide more often, do more drugs, and live a risky, licentious lifestyle that increases their chances of contracting STD's.

CDC - Mental Health - Gay and Bisexual Men s Health

Oh yeah!

So much for what they do to themselves - in my opinion the only good faggot is a dead faggot, or one who seeks help - and yes there is help. Homosexuality - like most mental diseases is treatable - it's curable - just like drug addiction there is therapy that can - in many cases "cure" homosexuality. HOWEVER -the queer militia works feverishly to suppress it.
You have certainly swallowed all the lies, like a good little Jesus-faggot.

Seriously -pretty lame - is that the best you've got ? Gay couples have a much higher rate of "divorce" and go through ridiculously larger amounts of partners in their lifetimes than do mentally healthy heterosexual couples.

And they suffer depression at a greater rate, commit suicide more often, do more drugs, and live a risky, licentious lifestyle that increases their chances of contracting STD's.

Oh yeah!
Gee, it can be tough to live in a nation filled with people like you who hate faggots? Imagine that.

When your kind goes away so do many of those issues. That thought always comforts me at least.
200.gif
How else do you think we're going to resolve your hatred of the faggots little man? The sane people, with common sense, have already accepted them. You however, are a lot cause like most Bible-thumping homophobes. All we can do is bury you, with a happy heart.
200.gif
Use your words infant.

Sure there is. And in any straight couple, if one member was infertile and they used a sperm donor for fertilization, it would be the couple's kid. Its no different for gays and lesbians. Or anyone who uses a surrogate. Or anyone who adopts.

Yes , but not the same as producing a child that bears your genes - that is the natural product of your lineage And just for the record -I applaud those Lesbian couples who have been able to give a home and something resembling a family to orphans -while I pity those poor kids who find themselves in the hands of Gay men.

As much as I despise fecal faggot fiends, I'd give them marriage benefits if they adopted children before I'd give a straight couple marriage benefits who don't have children (or no longer have custody of them).

Oh yeah!
Gee, it can be tough to live in a nation filled with people like you who hate faggots? Imagine that.

When your kind goes away so do many of those issues. That thought always comforts me at least.
200.gif
How else do you think we're going to resolve your hatred of the faggots little man? The sane people, with common sense, have already accepted them. You however, are a lot cause like most Bible-thumping homophobes. All we can do is bury you, with a happy heart.
200.gif

The sane people, with common sense, have already accepted them. You however, are a lot cause like most Bible-thumping homophobes.

I am not a Christian little fella - don't make assumptions - when you do you make an ass out of you - not me.

The good news is that where we knock out the militant homosexuals, ya knock out the core of the Ideological Left and the cultural healing begins THERE. I suspect that the budget would be balanced almost immediately.
Where exactly do you get this total bullshit from, your ass? That's what it is BTW, utter bullshit.

Oh yeah!

200.gif
200.gif
Use your words infant.
200.gif

Sure there is. And in any straight couple, if one member was infertile and they used a sperm donor for fertilization, it would be the couple's kid. Its no different for gays and lesbians. Or anyone who uses a surrogate. Or anyone who adopts.

Yes , but not the same as producing a child that bears your genes - that is the natural product of your lineage And just for the record -I applaud those Lesbian couples who have been able to give a home and something resembling a family to orphans -while I pity those poor kids who find themselves in the hands of Gay men.

As much as I despise fecal faggot fiends, I'd give them marriage benefits if they adopted children before I'd give a straight couple marriage benefits who don't have children (or no longer have custody of them).
What a shame for you that marriage isn't about children then, and never will be.

You mean those who adopt children abandoned by their fine heterosexual parents? You know the only ones really qualified to raise children in the minds of homophobes?
Those are the ones. The war is so over and yet they fight on. It just goes to show how their ideology lacks common sense and they don't have any either. If they did they'd move on and find something else to obsess over, like the evil of women wearing pants or working outside the home.

Or maybe if those who decry the horrors of gay marriage- to 'protect the children'- would actually do something to protect the children.

Like maybe not get divorced. Or abandon their kids. Or kick them out of the house for being gay.

Or maybe just do anything actually for kids- rather than trying to prevent the children of gay parents from having married parents.

Oh yeah!

So much for what they do to themselves - in my opinion the only good faggot is a dead faggot, or one who seeks help - and yes there is help. Homosexuality - like most mental diseases is treatable - it's curable - just like drug addiction there is therapy that can - in many cases "cure" homosexuality. HOWEVER -the queer militia works feverishly to suppress it.

I don't know if homosexual feelings can ever be completely cured, but homosexuals have learned to overcome them and even get married (real marriage) and have thriving families. It can be done. But these days we're prone to accomodate people's mental illnesses instead of treating them. This started with homosexuality, but now has progressed to gender identity disorder. These people need serious psychiatric intervention and we we won't even admit they have a disease!

If ever I were to prescribe a strategy by which a society is overtaken by madness, I would suggest they no longer recognize madness and instead embrace it, celebrate it, and protect it by law.

200.gif
200.gif
Use your words infant.
200.gif
Same reply my little toddler. Maybe when you get out of the nursery you will grow up enough not to hate the faggots, but I doubt it. You have the faith of a child so you might as well reason like one.

Oh yeah!

I don't know if homosexual feelings can ever be completely cured, but homosexuals have learned to overcome them and even get married (real marriage) and have thriving families. It can be done. But these days we're prone to accomodate people's mental illnesses instead of treating them. This started with homosexuality, but now has progressed to gender identity disorder. These people need serious psychiatric intervention and we we won't even admit they have a disease!

If ever I were to prescribe a strategy by which a society is overtaken by madness, I would suggest they no longer recognize madness and instead embrace it, celebrate it, and protect it by law.
Tell me, oh wise one, how do we tell someone's actual gender?

[
You said: Normal people do not define themselves solely on the basis of who they are sexually attracted to

And you're right. This is why right wingers are abnormal. They define gays solely on the basis of who gays are sexually attracted to

Once again, the perverse reason is thoroughly baffled by the simple principle of 'cause and effect'.

Someone get this cranks name... we'll be needing it soon enough.

200.gif

Oh yeah!

200.gif

The good news is that where we knock out the militant homosexuals, ya knock out the core of the Ideological Left and the cultural healing begins THERE. I suspect that the budget would be balanced almost immediately.
Where exactly do you get this total bullshit from, your ass? That's what it is BTW, utter bullshit.

I'm pulling this clown out of ignore just long enough to shut it down...

So PMH, where is the flaw in my reasoning, specifically?

Do you feel tat there's a "RIGHT" to promote perverse reasoning? Is it your RIGHT to dismantle cultural viability? From where would such a right come? On what authority would such a right rest? Why is it that your right to destroy the culture is superior to my right to sustain it?

Answer these simple questions and you will buy some more time to debate the issue.

200.gif

Oh yeah!

200.gif
And should those parts not look like what we expect to see, then what?

Fuck it. Why not just put all the gays to death? Problem solved!

Good Christ but some of you people and the way you would treat your fellow man disgusts me.

Oh yeah!

In many cases , not all Homosexuality is a treatable mental disorder. It has roughly the same success and failure rates as substance abuse counseling. Big obstacle is that the faggot has to want to be helped and has to realize that his/her dementia is just that - a dementia , a mental illness and not normal or acceptable behavior.

"we're prone to accomodate people's mental illnesses instead of treating them" is largely the work of the a well organized and orchestrated campaign that began in the late 70s.

Oh yeah!

Yep... and it will only get worse. We're only one more socialist majority away from the legalization of pedophilia.

And what comes after that is unknown to me, but we can rest assured that it is some sick shit that would likely run Caligula out of the room.

Last edited:

I'm pulling this clown out of ignore just long enough to shut it down...

So PMH, where is the flaw in my reasoning, specifically?

Do you feel tat there's a "RIGHT" to promote perverse reasoning? Is it your RIGHT to dismantle cultural viability? From where would such a right come? On what authority would such a right rest? Why is it that your right to destroy the culture is superior to my right to sustain it?

Answer these simple questions and you will buy some more time to debate the issue.
This is your culture, no one has to 'dismantle" it, that has already been done.
here-comes-honey-boo-boo.jpg

And your dreams of what the GOP can do now that they have Congress are just that, dreams.

Forum List

Back