Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

Skyler, even Christ lost it and went on a rampage. That's what happens when people get pushed, and you people are pushing us around everywhere. The homosexual agenda is everywhere, which is odd because it's supposed to be a private lifestyle. But here it is shoved in our faces in the workplace, on the football field, in politics, in the media, everywhere. WTF makes you people think you're so important?

It just burns your ass that gays are finally able to come out of the closet and refuse to stay there, eh? You just want to go back to the days where they take their beatings and their lynchings quietly, right?

It just burns your ass they are finally starting to push back, doesn't it. They aren't going back in the closet. How ironic you resent their rampage which your kind brought about.

They are out, and you are going to hear about it until society accepts them as equals.

But it doesn't burn your ass the animal sex brothels have been legalized in Denmark and the age of consent has dropped to 13 and 14 in Eurotrash progressive nations (advanced by the gay community).

Does these developments in Eurotrash nations not unnerve you, fecal faggot fiend?

Well lets talk about those claims shall we?

Animal sex brothels? They of course have nothing to do with homosexuals- unless of course they are homosexual animal sex brothels.

And how 'real' is that claim?

Well of course such brothels would be illegal
Sex with animals banned in Denmark after outcry over legal loophole Daily Mail Online

Now- to your slippery slope argument- sex with animals was previously legal in Denmark- up until 2014.

Apparently homosexuals rights in Denmark led to the banning of bestiality in Denmark.

Age of consent- 13 and 14 in Europe?

Well the age of consent is as low as 14 years old in Iowa and South Carolina.

The only European country that had an age of consent of 13 was Spain- it recently raised the age of consent to 16.
Spain raises age of consent from 13 to 16 World news The Guardian
Apparently homosexual rights in Spain led to an increase in the age of consent.

So lets go look at history- and see which direction age of consent is going.

In 1880 ages of consent in Europe ranged from 10 years old (Russia) to 15(Sweden).
In 1880 ages of consent in the United States ranged from 7(!) years old to 12 years old(most states it was 10 years old)

Were Americans in the 1880's all fecal fiends in your opinion?

The only fecal fiends I have seen are homophobes like yourself who are obsessed with feces and anuses.

Get some help.
You really think 140 year old data is relevant to the progressing sexual immorality in Europe today? All you prove is that there's a setpoint of systemic, society wide pedophilia that Europe is eagerly trying to get back to. I don't know how that helps you.

And animal brothels has EVERYTHING to do with homosexuality because they're all forms of abnormal human sexuality that does nothing to strengthen and perpetuate society.

Skyler, even Christ lost it and went on a rampage. That's what happens when people get pushed, and you people are pushing us around everywhere. The homosexual agenda is everywhere, which is odd because it's supposed to be a private lifestyle. But here it is shoved in our faces in the workplace, on the football field, in politics, in the media, everywhere. WTF makes you people think you're so important?

It just burns your ass that gays are finally able to come out of the closet and refuse to stay there, eh? You just want to go back to the days where they take their beatings and their lynchings quietly, right?

It just burns your ass they are finally starting to push back, doesn't it. They aren't going back in the closet. How ironic you resent their rampage which your kind brought about.

They are out, and you are going to hear about it until society accepts them as equals.

But it doesn't burn your ass the animal sex brothels have been legalized in Denmark and the age of consent has dropped to 13 and 14 in Eurotrash progressive nations (advanced by the gay community).

Does these developments in Eurotrash nations not unnerve you, fecal faggot fiend?

Well lets talk about those claims shall we?

Animal sex brothels? They of course have nothing to do with homosexuals- unless of course they are homosexual animal sex brothels.

And how 'real' is that claim?

Well of course such brothels would be illegal
Sex with animals banned in Denmark after outcry over legal loophole Daily Mail Online

Now- to your slippery slope argument- sex with animals was previously legal in Denmark- up until 2014.

Apparently homosexuals rights in Denmark led to the banning of bestiality in Denmark.

Age of consent- 13 and 14 in Europe?

Well the age of consent is as low as 14 years old in Iowa and South Carolina.

The only European country that had an age of consent of 13 was Spain- it recently raised the age of consent to 16.
Spain raises age of consent from 13 to 16 World news The Guardian
Apparently homosexual rights in Spain led to an increase in the age of consent.

So lets go look at history- and see which direction age of consent is going.

In 1880 ages of consent in Europe ranged from 10 years old (Russia) to 15(Sweden).
In 1880 ages of consent in the United States ranged from 7(!) years old to 12 years old(most states it was 10 years old)

Were Americans in the 1880's all fecal fiends in your opinion?

The only fecal fiends I have seen are homophobes like yourself who are obsessed with feces and anuses.

Get some help.
You really think 140 year old data is relevant to the progressing sexual immorality in Europe today? All you prove is that there's a setpoint of systemic, society wide pedophilia that Europe is eagerly trying to get back to. I don't know how that helps you.

And animal brothels has EVERYTHING to do with homosexuality because they're all forms of abnormal human sexuality that does nothing to strengthen and perpetuate society.

I am just pointing out that you are either lying- or you are gullible and ignorant.

Your choice- its one or the other.

You claimed that Denmark legalized animal brothels- I showed that claim to be a lie.
You claimed that European countries lowered their age of consent to 13- and I showed that the only European country with an age of consent of 13 raised it there from 12.

You were either lying or you are gullible and ignorant?

Though I suppose it is possible that you are lying and are also gullible and ignorant.....

Saying you support lowering the age of consent doesn't violate the rules. It's just a statement of fact.
Show me where I say I support lowering the age, dipshit. It is not a statement of fact. It is an unsupported accusation.

You better watch your own ass. Don't go down with the other dipshit in your idiotic zeal.

Implying that will get you warned. Persist in implying it if you want to test it out.
Zip it, pedophile.

That's all I needed.
It's retracted.

Too late.
You're an idiot, you didn't actually read the rules thoroughly. Vaya con Dios.

Seems to me that the rules are fairly clear on their intent:
  • No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.
You both called a poster a pedophile, you also made an accusation against a poster relating to pedophilia.

Not hard to follow the rules.

Not for the rest of us.

Saying you support lowering the age of consent doesn't violate the rules. It's just a statement of fact.
Show me where I say I support lowering the age, dipshit. It is not a statement of fact. It is an unsupported accusation.

You better watch your own ass. Don't go down with the other dipshit in your idiotic zeal.
Read the rules, jackass. And read the clarifications in the next post.
Show me where I said I support bestiality or pedophilia, fuckwad. You made a twisted claim, you better back it up right now.

You mean this:

Three:
Accusing, insinuating or alluding to another poster as a pedophile is NOT allowed. If you think someone is a pedophile and you think you can prove it then call law enforcement, .

Show me where I said I support bestiality or pedophilia, fuckwad. You made a twisted claim, you better back it up right now.
Did I say that? Are you illiterate?
Want to play word games now, eh?

Show me where I said I support lowering the age of consent, fuckwad. The only way that is a "statement of fact" is with you providing my own words.

Now do it.

Perhaps it demonstrates that when more people thought like you, there was more pedophilia.

That's a pretty obtuse fallacy of logic. Lets start with the classic fallacy:

A tricycle has wheels.
A fighter jet has wheels.
Thus a tricycle is the same thing as a fighter jet.

Now here's your version.

Homosexuality is 'abnormal'.
Bestiality is 'abnormal'.
Thus, homosexuality is the same thing as bestiality.

It doesn't work in either case. There's zero causative or correlative relationship with homosexuality and bestiality. Your argument is silly nonsense. And is only compelling to those folks who already agree with you. Whom you don't need to convince.

For everyone else, its so grotesquely obtuse and obviously useless as actually damage your position. As its a demonstration of the absolutely absurd reasoning that spawned it.

You bigots went too far and now the backpedaling begins.

You are liars, and now everyone knows you are liars. You know yourselves you are liars. And you have to live with it.

You are liars, and now everyone knows you are liars. You know yourselves you are liars. And you have to live with it.
Do you or do you not support lowering the age of consent? Stop your bitching and answer the question.

Do you or do you not support lowering the age of consent? Stop your bitching and answer the question.
Show where I said I did. You can't squeak out of this one now, dipshit.

You made the accusation. Back it up, liar.

Funny how violently these leftists react when you mention that Al Gore is ghey, Hillary is a rug-muncher from her college days, Barry is well known at school to hang with ghey students and professors.

I have nothing whatsoever against gheys. However, when they start shoving their lifestyles down the throats of children ... or they start carving out special exceptions for themselves in our laws ... equating crossdressing with civil rights ... or instituting hate-crime laws ... or making Christianity out to be hate-speech ... well ... I've had enough of it.

Lads,

I haven't time to read the 90 pages... At what page does mudwhistle come out of the closet?

You guys are really getting on my nerves this morning.

I would suggest all of you knock it off right now.
I'm not going to stand idly by while two maniacs accuse me of supporting bestiality and pedophilia. Are the rules going to be enforced or not?

I'm not going to stand idly by while two maniacs accuse me of supporting bestiality and pedophilia.

As you wish, but constantly posting about how you're reporting them is, in itself, violating Zone 2 rules, which I'm going to enforce particularly strongly in this thread from here out.

To 2ndAmendment and "saintmichael" - If you continue to even slightly imply that any other posters are pedophiles, you'll find yourselves taking a vacation from this site for a while.

Show where I said I did. You can't squeak out of this one now, dipshit.

You made the accusation. Back it up, liar.
I'm giving you a chance to clarify.

I'm not going to stand idly by while two maniacs accuse me of supporting bestiality and pedophilia.

As you wish, but constantly posting about how you're reporting them is, in itself, violating Zone 2 rules, which I'm going to enforce particularly strongly in this thread from here out.

To 2ndAmendment and "saintmichael" - If you continue to even slightly imply that any other posters are pedophiles, you'll find yourselves taking a vacation from this site for a while.
Understood

Forum List

Back