Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Maybe this'll make the issue easier for some of you>>>

Matthew+18%3A6.jpg

~S~

It would seem that you are the one who is obsessed with children along with certain others . I here to call you all out on your stupidity and moronic ideas about homosexuality, transgenderism and how to deal with children who experience those feelings .

You are in EVERY thread about children and the pushing of the LGBTQ thing, I am not, I post in some of those threads, you are in ALL of those threads, ANY thread about children and sex and children and pushing perversions into their minds YOU are in those threads. What is your interest in children exactly?

Answer the question:

Why are you so interested in children and specifically pushing the LGBTQ thing into childrens minds? Your obsessive interest in children is for what reason? You have been asked this in so many threads but you have never given a sufficient reason to explain your obsessive interest in turning children into Homos.
I will tell you one more time! I am not obsessed with children. I have no desire to push any agenda on them or any one else. But I recognize that children need protection from ignorant assholes like you and others here. Children need support, validation and acceptance and people like you provide none of that unless the child conforms to you narrow idea of gender and sexuality

I'll tell you another thing being fully aware of the fact that you will find some way to use it against me. I worked in child protective service for many years and among other things, I investigated sexual abuse and emotional abuse. A parent, guardian or educator who rejects and shames a young person do their sexuality or gender identity is , in fact guilty of emotional abuse.

I do care about children. That does not make it an obsession. Your accusations that I want to "turn children into homos," is a fucking stupid as stupid gets, and it's slanderous trolling. Now get out of my face. If this does not answer your question, it's too fucking bad.

I have given birth to four children, I don't need degenerates telling me how children should be treated.

There is no narrow idea of gender and sexuality, there are only TWO genders and a boy who might play with his sisters toys is NOT a boy trapped in a girls body and a girl who might play with her brothers toys is NOT a boy trapped in a girls body.

"I worked in child protective service for many years and among other things, I investigated sexual abuse and emotional abuse. A parent, guardian or educator who rejects and shames a young person do their sexuality or gender identity is , in fact guilty of emotional abuse."

And those who ignore when a child is being indoctrinated by adults into perversions, those who ignore intervening are guilty of moral negligence, also Homosexuals and Transgender weirdos should not be allowed to be ANYWHERE near children because they push their fucked up lifestyle into the childrens minds, the other day we had a thread about where one of these abominations of nature had put up a YouTube video of their three year old nephew who has been indoctrinated and verbally coached into saying he's gay. Horsecrap NO three year old child is fucking gay, young children have NO concept of sexuality, these things are being pushed into their minds by adults who by law should be prohibited from being anywhere near children, they are ruining these childrens lives and causing normal children to become psychologically confused as to what is what and THAT is child abuse.
I've worked with child protective services for many years as well, and one thing I know..you don't want those fools to have anything to do with children. They're crazy, and stupid.

Also they never seem to be around when children are being physically and sexual abused and tortured in the home, very often by the mother's boyfriend and/or the child and/or childrens step-father, even though after the child and/or children have been murdered it then appears in the news that they were on the At Risk list and had had previous hospital visits etc, the child protection services still dropped the ball, they are basically pointless and useless, a complete waste of a nations tax money funding those incompetent clowns, they all should be fired and put to work in the nearest circus where the other clowns are.
They don't recognize abuse when it happens, and their entire mindset is about *educating* parents into accepting the queer ideology.

Matthew+18%3A6.jpg

~S~

And that's why the same God wired these kids in their brains to be Gay. God is very crawl with this being the case as this is like putting an stick of TnT onto your cat and blowing the damn thing up. Of course your long term plan is to force these people at gun point and probably kill them for being who they're as you do in some parts of the world already.

Actually my cat licks where his balls used to be a lot Jess , i do feel mean about that now and then .....~S~

Matthew+18%3A6.jpg

~S~

And that's why the same God wired these kids in their brains to be Gay. God is very crawl with this being the case as this is like putting an stick of TnT onto your cat and blowing the damn thing up. Of course your long term plan is to force these people at gun point and probably kill them for being who they're as you do in some parts of the world already.
No, children are not hardwired to be gay. They have not been created to want anal sex from grown men. That is another lie perpetuated by the perverts.

Matthew+18%3A6.jpg

~S~

No, children are not hardwired to be gay. They have not been created to want anal sex from grown men. That is another lie perpetuated by the perverts.

God created gay men and women so yes they are hardwired to be gay. Some recognize it at a younger age than others.

God created gay men and women so yes they are hardwired to be gay. So recognize it at a younger age than others.

If you put it that way, then you'd have to agree that God created thieves and murderers and adulterers and rapists and child molesters and all other manner of evildoers.

God created gay men and women so yes they are hardwired to be gay. So recognize it at a younger age than others.

If you put it that way, then you'd have to agree that God created thieves and murderers and adulterers and rapists and child molesters and all other manner of evildoers.

No, being an asshole is entirely your choice. Being gay or straight is in your DNA.

Matthew+18%3A6.jpg

~S~

God created gay men and women so yes they are hardwired to be gay. Some recognize it at a younger age than others.

God created men and women..who choose to be gay.

And yes, those who have pedophile owners do *recognize* their gayness at a younger age.because they're taught to be gay at a younger age.

Matthew+18%3A6.jpg

~S~

Motherfucker! How many kids have you seen in your life wired to be "gay"
Huh?

I've seen 2, and one turned out to be straight in the end.

Shut your fucking mouth with your bullshit, k?

No, being an asshole is entirely your choice. Being gay or straight is in your DNA.

Disproved.
Big time. Quit lying for the purpose of suckering children, you scumbag. Do you tell all the kids you know that *God made them gay* or that *Their dna makes them gay*?

Matthew+18%3A6.jpg

~S~

Motherfucker! How many kids have you seen in your life wired to be "gay"
Huh?

I've seen 2, and one turned out to be straight.

Shut your fucking mouth with your bullshit, k?
This is the fucking shit they teach the kids in school, and in their little child welfare *club* meetings...and at *counseling*.

It's fucking sick and perverted.

Matthew+18%3A6.jpg

~S~

God created men and women..who choose to be gay.

And yes, those who have pedophile owners do *recognize* their gayness at a younger age.because they're taught to be gay at a younger age.

Bullshit. Gays exist is every species on earth, and in every human civilization since the dawn of time.

Being gay exists even in cultures that murder gays for being gay. Many civilizations honoured and revered their gay members. But all acknowledged that gays were born that way.

Like I said above you wouldn't accept any of the science that proves that it's wired within their mind even if I did post it.

Your solution is to shit on them and later on kill them as the islamic state and the taliban does. Weird how such people are within such places that kill them if it was a choice. Ever thought about it, mother fucker?

Disproved.
Big time. Quit lying for the purpose of suckering children, you scumbag. Do you tell all the kids you know that *God made them gay* or that *Their dna makes them gay*?

I’m not suckering anyone.

You, on the other hand, believe an assortment of lies, falsehoods and utter garbage, none of which relates to anything Jesus said or did. You consistently spout hate and venom, where He spoke of love and compassion.

“Love one another as I have loved you” is beyond your limits.

Like I said above you wouldn't accept any of the science that proves that it's wired within their mind even if I did post it.

Your solution is to shit on them and later on kill them as the islamic state and the taliban does. Weird how such people are within such places that kill them if it was a choice. Ever thought about it, mother fucker?

Not only in places that kill them but also in this country when it comes to losing the love of their parents and family members. You think that is a fucking choice? NO, no it isn't! These people are who they're because it is biological. You think someone would destroy their lives by choice? that is stupid.

Matthew+18%3A6.jpg

~S~

And that is why there has always been gay people even through society hated them because they can't help it. It is who they're! Why can't people get it through their thick skulls.

There is no science that proves it.

That's why you aren't posting it.

You're a liar and a pervert, and I hope you don't have access to children.

Forum List

Back