Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Many people are wired to certain responses and can't help their feelings. Child molesters say the same thing, they never chose to be attracted to children, or animals or dead bodies. Jeffrey Dahmer claimed he was driven to eat human flesh and could not help himself.

That's why what their attractions should be dismissed. They need to control themselves.

I could post dozens of post with real studies in science supporting my case.

You wouldn't believe any of them as you can't get over your hatred as critical thought and compassion escapes you. I could follow them up with thousands of post of how people that you trust do exactly what you fear so much about LBGT people. YOu people are exactly what you fear and I'll be praying for you.

But you won't, because you have no such thing, because there is no such animal, STFU with your silliness. You're talking to real people here. How ya like me now?

I'm sure that she does and so do I :

1. The Australian Study of Child Health in Same-Sex Families is the world’s largest attempt to study how children raised by same-sex couples compare to children raised by heterosexual couples. According to a preliminary report on the study of 500 children across the country of Australia, these young people are not only thriving, but also have higher rates of family cohesion than other families:

An interim report found there was no statistical difference between children of same-sex couples and the rest of the population on indicators including self-esteem, emotional behaviour and the amount of time spent with parents.

However, children of same-sex couples scored higher than the national average for overall health and family cohesion, measuring how well a family gets along. World’s Largest Study Of Same-Sex Parenting Finds That Children Are Thriving

Children raised by same-sex couples appear to do as well as those raised by parents of both sexes, suggests an international research review that challenges the long-ingrained belief that children need male and female parents for healthy adjustment.

"It's more about the quality of the parenting than the gender of the parents," says Judith Stacey of New York University, co-author of the comprehensive review. It will be published Friday in the Journal of Marriage and Family. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2010-01-21-parentgender21_ST_N.htm

A sampling of recent studies of same-sex parenting: http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_pare2.htm

o 1997-APR: Three 3 recent studies from the US, Britain and the Netherlands were presented at the national meeting of the Society for Research on Child Development during 1997-APR .

Charlotte Patterson, a research psychologist at the University of Virginia and author of one of the new studies, said "When you look at kids with standard psychological assessments, you can't tell who has a lesbian parent and who has a heterosexual parent...That's really the main finding from these studies." She agreed that the studies to date are relatively few and open to criticism.

There may be indications that children benefit from having two lesbian parents. Fiona Tasker of Birkbeck College in the Netherlands, "...found that the non-biological lesbian parent was usually more involved with the children than are the fathers of heterosexual couples." There is also anecdotal evidence that children of gay or lesbian parents tend to be less prejudiced.

o 1999-APR: Researcher Fiona Tasker at Birkbeck College, UK, published an article in Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry. A summary reads: "There are an increasing number of children who are being brought up in lesbian-led families. Research on non-clinical samples of children raised in lesbian-led families formed after parental divorce, together with studies of children raised in families planned by a single lesbian mother or lesbian couple, suggest that growing up in a lesbian-led family does not have negative effects on key developmental outcomes. In many ways family life for children growing up in lesbian-led families is similar to that experienced by children in heterosexual families. In other respects there are important distinctions, such as different types of family forms and the impact of social stigma on the family, that may influence how clinicians approach therapeutic work with children in lesbian mother families." 14

o 2001-APR: Researchers Judith Stacey and Timothy Biblarz of the University of Southern California studied sexual orientation and parenting. They reported their findings in the American Sociological Review, a peer-reviewed journal. 1 They :

§ Discussed "...limitations in the definitions, samples and analyses of the studies to date."

§ Examined 21 studies which "almost uniformly reports findings of no notable differences between children reared by heterosexual parents and those reared by lesbian and gay parents..."

Fags are to be shunned. Like fences make good neighbors, closets make good cover for queers

-Geaux

Like I said above you wouldn't accept any of the science that proves that it's wired within their mind even if I did post it.

Your solution is to shit on them and later on kill them as the islamic state and the taliban does. Weird how such people are within such places that kill them if it was a choice. Ever thought about it, mother fucker?
There is no science that proves it.

That's why you aren't posting it.

You're a liar and a pervert, and I hope you don't have access to children.
New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents http://www.edgemedianetwork.com/news/family/147523/new_study:_no_difference_between_gay_&_straight_adoptive_parents

by David Perry

Contributor

Monday Jul 29, 2013

A recently released study by the Williams Institute confirms there is no difference in the behavioral outcomes of adopted children raised in same-sex households when compared to those raised by heterosexual couples.

"Parents’ sexual orientation is not related to children’s emotional and behavioral outcomes," confirms Williams Visiting Scholar Abbie Goldberg, who co-authored the study with JuliAnna Z. Smith of the University of Massachusetts. A national think tank at University of California, Los Angeles Law, the Williams Institute conducts independent research relating to sexual orientation, gender identity law, and public policy.

The study, "Predictors of Psychological Adjustment in Early Placed Adopted Children With Lesbian, Gay, and Heterosexual Parents," analyzed 120 two-parent adoptive families, comprising of 40 same-sex female couples, 35 same-sex male, and 45 different-sex couples, looking at aspects of the pre- and post-adoptive developments of the children.

For all couples, the child was under 1.5 years of age, and was the first and only child adopted. The findings are consistent with an emerging body of research showing that parents’ sexual orientation are not related to children’s emotional and behavioral outcomes, and the Williams Institute study is unique in that it is longitudinal - i.e. follows couples over time - and includes adopted children, as well as includes three types of parents: gay, lesbian, and heterosexual (Goldberg explains how past same-sex parent studies tended to focus on lesbian parents).

Now please shut the fuck up

Like I said above you wouldn't accept any of the science that proves that it's wired within their mind even if I did post it.

Your solution is to shit on them and later on kill them as the islamic state and the taliban does. Weird how such people are within such places that kill them if it was a choice. Ever thought about it, mother fucker?
More lies.

You just post lie after lie after lie..then cop out by saying "I have proof but I'm not going to provide it because you wouldn't accept it."

And the "solution is to shit on them and later on kill them" is just 50 shades of nuttery.

I think you are probably a convicted sex offender currently living in a group home as a permanent ward of the court.

Fags are to be shunned. Like fences make good neighbors, closets make good cover for queers

-Geaux

Why? Oh'yesss, because it goes against your narrow world view. lol,

So we punish people for being different within this fake free society of ours. I say fake as that is the impression I am gaining from your post.

More lies.

You just post lie after lie after lie..then cop out by saying "I have proof but I'm not going to provide it because you wouldn't accept it."

And the "solution is to shit on them and later on kill them" is just 50 shades of nuttery.

I think you are probably a convicted sex offender currently living in a group home as a permanent ward of the court.

Lies? Don’t think so . I posted the proof but you are to intellectually limited and close minded to even consider it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this'll make the issue easier for some of you>>>

Matthew+18%3A6.jpg

~S~

And that's why the same God wired these kids in their brains to be Gay. God is very crawl with this being the case as this is like putting an stick of TnT onto your cat and blowing the damn thing up. Of course your long term plan is to force these people at gun point and probably kill them for being who they're as you do in some parts of the world already.

"And that's why the same God wired these kids in their brains to be Gay."

God did not wire ANYONE to be gay, I mean this would be the same God who preached that being Homo is an abomination, which is why in a previous comment I referred to those as abominations of nature.

Leviticus 18:22

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

And in Romans I it tells us the curses that God's Wrath put down on those who are Godless and Wicked:

Romans 1:18

"18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,"

Romans 1:21

"21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened."

Romans 1:24-27

"24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Romans 1:32

"32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

-Geaux

Back in the day they were to be hanged, but Jefferson said we should just castrate them.

Proof of give an inch..they take a mile.

Last edited:
Is this a healthy loving environment, or is it sex abuse of minors?

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

So why is it the homosexual community thinks that they are exempt?

Ellen praises girlish biological boy's "good lips":

This boy was never going to be a football player.

Why ruin his life because you feel he should be acting a certain way?

Why not just let him be happy?

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

Do you mean happy, or indoctrinated into faggotry ways?
Ok,, I get it. rDerp is a faggot.

More lies.

Lies? Don’t think so . I posted the proof but you are to intellectually limited and close minded to even consider it.

Er..no, you didn't.
And I wasn't talking to you anyway, freak.

More lies.

Er..no, you didn't.
And I wasn't talking to you anyway, freak.

I most certainly did . Take reading lessons dearie

You freaks confuse buggery of children with happiness.

It's a problem and it's why you need to be locked up where you can't access them.

Ladies might benefit from this video.

badmakeup_05.jpg

badmakeup_15.jpg

badmakeup_26.jpg

It's a problem and it's why you need to be locked up where you can't access them.

Because unhappy children make the best adults. They are also a really good shots at high schools.
That's what makes Republicans happy. I guess. Sure seems that way.

Because unhappy children make the best adults. They are also a really good shots at high schools.

Their goal is the same as the islamic states...Force people to live by their narrow views or else. They don't give a shit about happiness.

They don't give a shit.

We're arguing with people that aren't going to be convinced otherwise.

""In light of these facts, it is clear that when well-intentioned but misinformed school personnel encourage students to 'come out as gay' and be 'affirmed,' there is a serious risk of erroneously labeling students (who may merely be experiencing transient sexual confusion and/or engaging in sexual experimentation). Premature labeling may then lead some adolescents into harmful homosexual behaviors that they otherwise would not pursue."NIH Director Raps American College of Pediatricians for Distorting Research on Homosexuality | HealthLeaders Media

Their goal is the same as the islamic states...Force people to live by their narrow views or else. They don't give a shit about happiness.

They don't give a shit.

We're arguing with people that aren't going to be convinced otherwise.

So according to you and the perverts who you are defending, happiness is teaching young boys about having anal sex with each other?

"Evolutionary geneticist R. C. Lewontin stated this explicitly in his 1984 work, "Not in Our Genes."

"Up to the present time no one has ever been able to relate any aspect of human social behavior to any particular gene or set of genes, and no one has ever suggested an experimental plan for doing so. Thus, all statements about the genetic basis of human social traits are necessarily purely speculative, no matter how positive they seem to be."

Dr. Francis S. Collins, head of The Human Genome Project, was quoted as saying, "An area of particularly strong public interest is the genetic basis of homosexuality. Evidence [indicates] that sexual orientation is genetically influenced but not hardwired by DNA, and that whatever genes are involved represent predispositions, not predeterminations."

Edward Stein, a pro-gay psychologist, explains that "Genes in themselves cannot directly specify any behavior or psychological phenomenon. Instead, genes direct a particular pattern of RNA synthesis, which in turn may influence the development of psychological dispositions and the expression of behaviors. There are many intervening pathways between a gene and a disposition or a behavior...No one has presented evidence in support of such a simple and direct link between genes and sexual orientation."

Baker, a behavioral psychologist, agrees. "Each [behavior] is affected by multiple genes interacting with multiple environmental influences...Unfortunately, many people have a different impression. They think that a gene controls a behavioral trait. This is genetic determinism, the belief that the development of an organism is determined solely by genetic factors. Genetic determinism is a false belief. It comes from misunderstandings of scientific research."

Robert Plomin, a behavioral geneticist, states, "Genes do not act as master puppeteers within us. They are chemical structures that control the production of proteins; thereby indirectly affecting behavior...Genes do not determine one's destiny."

Let me summarize. Michael Rutter, a geneticist, explains that genes specify protein synthesis; genes do not determine complex social behaviors. Byne, a physician and biologist, states that there is no evidence for a gay gene, no support for the theory that prenatal or postnatal hormone imbalance causes homosexual behavior and no proof that there are structural differences in the brains of homosexuals and heterosexuals."

Professor stands firm in 'no gay gene' theory, refutes Gifford's stance

Forum List

Back