🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homosexual propaganda week begins at middle school in Cali

Plenty of deranged people are born that way. The kid that kills small animals was born that way. We don't encourage other children to kill small animals. We don't tell children to tolerate this behavior. We tell them to stay away.

It is good to live and let live. It is reasonable for tiny minorities to walk gently in the face of huge majorities.

Studies have shown that 10% of the human male population are gay and 20% of the human female population are gay. My rural grade school class had only one gay male and all of the other boys in the class knew it but he was not overt. We did not treat him bad or call him names but rarely if any time we played with him during recess. Kids are smarter than you think and know all about "it".
Actually, those statistics were based on Al Kinseys studies...they were debunked before he died when it was discovered his.subject pool consisted.of.convicts, homosexuals..and data gathered by a nazi pedophile who did things like strap infants.down and masturbate them until they ejaculated while screaming in pain.

That doesn't stop the cdc and the Kinsey Institute from referencing the fake studies when developing their curriculum for grooming children in school, though. Because the objective is to create a perfect ever ready pool of children for their pleasure.

More recent studies, in many regions of the world, indicate 2% to 4% homosexuality rates.

Aw our resident homosexual propagandists just HATE parents having a say so in their kids upbringing! How totalitarian of you folks!

I don't care if they pull their kids out. At the end of the day it's parents who should have the final say in their children's education. I just find it unfortunate so many people still harbor so much hatred.
The unwarranted hatred of gay Americans is the consequence of fear and ignorance, the fundamental elements of hate.

By the broadest definition of the term, it could be called propaganda. Because 'propaganda' is now interpreted as an a priori pejorative term, it may not be the best way to describe it.

Aw our resident homosexual propagandists just HATE parents having a say so in their kids upbringing! How totalitarian of you folks!
Letting the parents having a say so in sex education has been such a success, right? :rolleyes:
So you think sex education in public schools has been a success? Really? Based on what, the illegitimacy rate?
Nope, you missed my intent. Allowing parents to dictate what is taught is a disaster. In places where it is taught properly, the illegitimacy rate is lower.

Letting the parents having a say so in sex education has been such a success, right? :rolleyes:
So you think sex education in public schools has been a success? Really? Based on what, the illegitimacy rate?
Nope, you missed my intent. Allowing parents to dictate what is taught is a disaster. In places where it is taught properly, the illegitimacy rate is lower.
I suppose you have some evidence to support this claim?

Illegitimacy is higher everywhere than before the leftwing sex education agenda was in place. So where is it taught "properly?"

I didn't miss your intent.

I don't care if they pull their kids out. At the end of the day it's parents who should have the final say in their children's education. I just find it unfortunate so many people still harbor so much hatred.
The unwarranted hatred of gay Americans is the consequence of fear and ignorance, the fundamental elements of hate.

Drivel. Homosexual activists just need to stop pulling garbage out of their asses and tell the truth, that's all, and that includes trying to peddle these fake 'studies' with ridiculously worthless methodologies asserting all kinds of utter nonsense. They are going to get called n it, and morons running around trying to paint anybody who dare question the garbage as 'Haters n bigots n stuff' is complete dishonesty and sick as well.

Gay Americans advocating for their comprehensive civil rights is not ‘propaganda,’ the notion is a ridiculous lie.

Since they haven't been denied any civil rights this is just another ridiculous line of bullshit, as usual. They aren't a minority of any kind, just a collection of mentally ill people who have an obsession for a sexual fetish. Trying to pretend they are some kind of minority like black people or Mennonites is just another Big Lie being peddled.

If 10% of the kids abuse heroin, should we teach the other 90% of the kids that it's ok to abuse hereoin?

Yes, cuz like, we don't want the poor 10% to feel bad about being junkies, and in fact we should be encouraging them and others to become junkies too, cuz that would inclusive and embracing Diversity n stuff. They were born that way!!!

Don't be a H8ter!!!

What we should do is abolish the public schools, give every parent/guardian(s) a voucher, and let them send their child to the school of their choice which will teach them their (the parent's) values, and not the state's (lack of) values.

The voucher scheme is the biggest con in the world.

Parents already have a choice. They have private school, home school and public school. They can even move area to put their kids in a different public school. And you want them to have "choice".... they already have it.

The voucher scheme is just a way of putting money into the pockets of people who already pay for private education, and there's no evidence that the voucher scheme works.

All that happens is they send some poor kids to these private schools and the poor kids do better. Hardly surprising, but they didn't improve the lot of the poor kids they didn't move to private schools, they just took money from those poor kids in public school so their schooling experience was even WORSE. And the poor kids in public schools were the overwhelming majority of poor kids, something like 99.99999999% of kids went to the poor public school and three went to the private school.
Private school is only a choice for the wealthy, parochial school is not as affordable as it was when they had priests and nuns to teach the classes, home school is only an option for families that can live on one income.

What that means is that poor families, especially single mothers who live in poor neighborhoods, are stuck with poorly-funded ghetto schools that lack books and have burned out teachers who don't give a damn anymore.

You don't care about these kids because they are black, and that's the bitter truth. Liberals are keeping black kids in bad public schools so they grow up not getting an education and then they can't get a job so they must go on welfare and Democrats thinks that will keep blacks voting Democrat.

The Catholic Church in black neighborhoods has the opposite approach. They teach black kids to read and write and then they grow up to be Catholic, but also they are taxpaying citizens. I don't know who they vote for, but unfortunately, it is very difficult for the Catholic Church to keep black parochial schools open because blacks can't afford to pay as much as white people.

If Catholic schools in black neighborhoods had vouchers then all the kids in the neighborhood could go there and the entire community would be uplifted and entire black families would join society as taxpaying citizens, but then they might not be reliable Democrats so the Democrats can't chance that happening. Also, they would be Catholic instead of going to the reliably Democrat churches where white Democrats bribe the preachers to tell their flock to vote Democrat and to hate white people.

Controversial LGBTQ Acceptance Week begins at San Ramon school

More than 100 kids' parents still don't want their kids to hear the message, so they will go to the multi-purpose room during the lesson or will just go home early.

Awesome to see SOME parents with some brains to not allow the propaganda bullshit to be pushed onto their kids.

Welcome to the "New World" of the "progressives". Congratulations America - we did this to ourselves by standing by and doing nothing.
you notice how they ratchet up the hate rhetoric when people opt out of participate.in their fag celebrations? If you choose not.to participate in their fake.weddings, it's ILLEGAL and an act.of.hatred. If you opt not to have them groom your kids at school, it's an act.of.hatred.

Scary.

After the queers demanded that men can go to locker rooms with girls. They lost me, fuck them I will fight against them anyway a l can. There is no bigger hate, than letting grown men to shower with little girls.

Studies have shown that 10% of the human male population are gay and 20% of the human female population are gay. My rural grade school class had only one gay male and all of the other boys in the class knew it but he was not overt. We did not treat him bad or call him names but rarely if any time we played with him during recess. Kids are smarter than you think and know all about "it".
Actually, those statistics were based on Al Kinseys studies...they were debunked before he died when it was discovered his.subject pool consisted.of.convicts, homosexuals..and data gathered by a nazi pedophile who did things like strap infants.down and masturbate them until they ejaculated while screaming in pain.
AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I will never get this image from my head!!!

If Democrats weren't constantly ginning up the hate, which is what they do when they encourage gays to march down the street grabbing their crotch and wearing pants that don't cover buttcheeks, then we wouldn't have all these problems.

Forum List

Back