Homosexual Scoutmaster goes Tent to Tent Molesting Boys

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Sick cluck. Homo's need police their sick fetish base

-Geaux
======================

A Connecticut scoutmaster abused 19 children in the 1960s and 1970s, attacking one child more than 1,000 times, a lawsuit claims.

Donald Dennis allegedly went 'from tent to tent molesting boys' as young as 11 during camping trips - some of them hundreds of times - and assaulted youngsters at a church where they had meetings.

Seventeen men and two women have come forward to sue The Boy Scouts of America, making it the biggest legal case against the organisation in its history.

Their lawyer said: 'I have a client who was molested over 1,000 times. There was never any supervision on the camping trips. They just left this guy alone with all of these kids and he would go from tent to tent molesting boys.'

Read more: Connecticut scoutmaster 'sexually abused 19 children in '60s, '70s'

50 years ago and he puts it in "Current Events"

Last edited:

It is current. The article is dated 17- Nov 2015. Deal with it fag enabler.......

What makes you think the fags are less aggressive today than yesterday?

-Geaux

Pedophiles are primarily heterosexual
Jared Fogel gets sentenced today

Per capita... I get it.... But that doesn't explain the upside down ratio of black crime.... but I'll save that for another OP

-Geaux

They caught a homosexual molester just as they catch heterosexual molesters.

Good.

It is current. The article is dated 17- Nov 2015. Deal with it fag enabler.......

-Geaux

Fogle also molested little boys...there goes your heterosexual argument circling down the drain
I can't stand these far right pedophiles. They are just as bad as far left pedophiles. I wonder why people defend the sick tendencies of molesters. They all need to go to jail.

-Geaux

Fogle also molested little boys...there goes your heterosexual argument circling down the drain
I can't stand these far right pedophiles. They are just as bad as far left pedophiles.

Because you're far left, pretending to be on the right. How would you know Fogle is far right? You don't, so why say it

Obama associates and the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) have some intersections that reflect the roots from which moral decline and progressivism both generate.
Kevin Jennings, President Obama’s Assistant Deputy Secretary of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools at the U.S. Department of Education, knew that a 15-year-old sophomore student in his school had told him of having sex with an older man.

He didn’t report it.

Obama associates and the North American Man/Boy Love Association by Bobbette Madonna

There's a reason men aren't chosen to supervise Girl Scouts, most adults won't have a problem but common sense says it is a potential problem. Homosexuals have discarded common sense in favor of their sexually perverse cult.

(1) Homosexuals are (primarily) men who are sexually attracted to other men. Pedophiles are men who are sexually attracted to - and violate - children. Homosexual men are no more likely to be child molesters than are heterosexual men. Indeed, a well-adjusted homosexual man is just as disgusted with pedophilia as anyone else would be. Occasionally, men who suppressed their homosexual identities early in life and live as heterosexual become pedophiles, wishing subconsciously to fulfill the sexual desires they had toward other children when they themselves were children.

(2) At the time of the crimes in question, the Boy Scouts had an absolute prohibition against homosexuals being in any way associated with the organization. To say that they knowingly allowed a homosexual to be around children is, in a word, ridiculous. Even ignoring the question of whether they should have known that a homosexual (if indeed he is homosexual) would be a likely child-molester.

(3) Scout leaders are often "unsupervised." They are themselves the Supervisors. That's why they are called Scout LEADERS!

Follow the money. This is nothing more than some lawyer trying to fuck the BSA insurance carriers, based on a very tenuous reading of tort law. It will fail.

-Geaux

I can't stand these far right pedophiles. They are just as bad as far left pedophiles.

Because you're far left, pretending to be on the right. How would you know Fogle is far right? You don't, so why say it

Looks like Indiana is a breeding ground for pedos

-Geaux

I am mainstream Republican, while you are pretending you are not whom you were before. Google Fogle.

Obama associates and the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) have some intersections that reflect the roots from which moral decline and progressivism both generate.
Kevin Jennings, President Obama’s Assistant Deputy Secretary of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools at the U.S. Department of Education, knew that a 15-year-old sophomore student in his school had told him of having sex with an older man.

He didn’t report it.

Obama associates and the North American Man/Boy Love Association by Bobbette Madonna
The root of moral decline as you describe is not conneced in your evidence.

-Geaux

I am mainstream Republican, while you are pretending you are not whom you were before. Google Fogle.

You're also a liar Jake

-Geaux

Forum List

Back