Homosexual Scoutmaster goes Tent to Tent Molesting Boys

Not surprising this thread is more about making lame smears than the actual victims.

Sick cluck. Homo's need police their sick fetish base

-Geaux
======================

A Connecticut scoutmaster abused 19 children in the 1960s and 1970s, attacking one child more than 1,000 times, a lawsuit claims.

Donald Dennis allegedly went 'from tent to tent molesting boys' as young as 11 during camping trips - some of them hundreds of times - and assaulted youngsters at a church where they had meetings.

Seventeen men and two women have come forward to sue The Boy Scouts of America, making it the biggest legal case against the organisation in its history.

Their lawyer said: 'I have a client who was molested over 1,000 times. There was never any supervision on the camping trips. They just left this guy alone with all of these kids and he would go from tent to tent molesting boys.'

Read more: Connecticut scoutmaster 'sexually abused 19 children in '60s, '70s'

Why is it the bigots like Geaux4it only pretend to care about child sex abuse when they can label the abuser a 'homosexual'?

Presuming that this complaint is legitimate- it is part of a long sad history of the Boy Scouts leaving boys alone with men, and covering up child sex abuse. Typically the abusers were heterosexuals- married men with children of their own- who also were pedophiles.

When will a homophobe ever at least pretend to care about child sex abuse when the victim is a girl?

Well we know the answer to that- when the abuser is a woman.

All child sex abuse is terrible- all child sex abusers are monsters- using the issue to attack homosexuals just puts children in danger.

Remember-the Boy Scouts had a 'no homosexuals' allowed policy- by trying to convince people that homosexuals are the predators- bigots like Geaux put children in danger as they leave their kids with openly heterosexual men like Jerry Sandusky, presuming their children are safe since they only have to worry about homosexuals.

As I suspected- another openly heterosexual scoutmaster - who appears to have also been a pedophile

He was 37 at the time, lived on Old Sib Road, and was scoutmaster of Troop 80, leading boys on expeditions like a five-day survival hike in Vermont. He was also described as a veteran of the Air Rescue Division of the U.S. Coast Guard.

He was married to Marcia F. Dennis from 1951 until they divorced in 1973, according to Press archives. He and his wife had two daughters and a son.

17 Former Connecticut Boy Scouts Allege Sexual Abuse

Cry me a river. I'm not a racist, just another American who thinks being a queer is not good for society, or in this case, The Boy Scouts of America and the young boys it represents.

Homo's will be homo's. They just need to stay out of sight when exercising their perverted behavior and life style

-Geaux

Sick cluck. Homo's need police their sick fetish base

-Geaux
======================

A Connecticut scoutmaster abused 19 children in the 1960s and 1970s, attacking one child more than 1,000 times, a lawsuit claims.

Donald Dennis allegedly went 'from tent to tent molesting boys' as young as 11 during camping trips - some of them hundreds of times - and assaulted youngsters at a church where they had meetings.

Seventeen men and two women have come forward to sue The Boy Scouts of America, making it the biggest legal case against the organisation in its history.

Their lawyer said: 'I have a client who was molested over 1,000 times. There was never any supervision on the camping trips. They just left this guy alone with all of these kids and he would go from tent to tent molesting boys.'

Read more: Connecticut scoutmaster 'sexually abused 19 children in '60s, '70s'
Thank God we no longer in the Good Old Days eh. That would never happen now.

Forum List

Back