Homosexual Scoutmaster goes Tent to Tent Molesting Boys

Sick cluck. Homo's need police their sick fetish base

-Geaux
======================

A Connecticut scoutmaster abused 19 children in the 1960s and 1970s, attacking one child more than 1,000 times, a lawsuit claims.

Donald Dennis allegedly went 'from tent to tent molesting boys' as young as 11 during camping trips - some of them hundreds of times - and assaulted youngsters at a church where they had meetings.

Seventeen men and two women have come forward to sue The Boy Scouts of America, making it the biggest legal case against the organisation in its history.

Their lawyer said: 'I have a client who was molested over 1,000 times. There was never any supervision on the camping trips. They just left this guy alone with all of these kids and he would go from tent to tent molesting boys.'

Read more: Connecticut scoutmaster 'sexually abused 19 children in '60s, '70s'
And this pervert, who I'm very glad is finally revealed, presented himself has a hetero.

It is current. The article is dated 17- Nov 2015. Deal with it fag enabler.......

What makes you think the fags are less aggressive today than yesterday?

-Geaux

Pedophiles are primarily heterosexual
Jared Fogel gets sentenced today

Fogle also molested little boys...there goes your heterosexual argument circling down the drain
I can't stand these far right pedophiles. They are just as bad as far left pedophiles.

Because you're far left, pretending to be on the right. How would you know Fogle is far right? You don't, so why say it
I am mainstream Republican, while you are pretending you are not whom you were before. Google Fogle.

You're no more mainstream republican than I am the Pope. Fogle met with Michelle Obama..I see your silly claim slowly eroding

Then there is this...

CMzt6XPW8AA2v2C.jpg

50 years ago and he puts it in "Current Events"

It is current. The article is dated 17- Nov 2015. Deal with it fag enabler.......

-Geaux
He disguised himself as a hetero. Probably ranted in public about those horrible "faggots" too.

-Geaux

Fogle also molested little boys...there goes your heterosexual argument circling down the drain
I can't stand these far right pedophiles. They are just as bad as far left pedophiles.

Because you're far left, pretending to be on the right. How would you know Fogle is far right? You don't, so why say it

Looks like Indiana is a breeding ground for pedos

Do you ever comment with anything but asinine BS?

I am mainstream Republican, while you are pretending you are not whom you were before. Google Fogle.

You're no more mainstream republican than I am the Pope. Fogle met with Michelle Obama..I see your silly claim slowly eroding

Then there is this...

CMzt6XPW8AA2v2C.jpg
And this of one of the ladies laughing at the stuff you post.

laughing-on-phone.jpg

Then there is this...

CMzt6XPW8AA2v2C.jpg
You are asserting that President Obama knew he was a pedophile when that picture was taken. Provide proof please.

50 years ago and he puts it in "Current Events"

-Geaux

Per capita... I get it.... But that doesn't explain the upside down ratio of black crime.... but I'll save that for another OP

-Geaux
Interesting deflection....tinged with racism.

Then there is this...

CMzt6XPW8AA2v2C.jpg
And this of one of the ladies laughing at the stuff you post.

laughing-on-phone.jpg

You were shellacked once again. You know why? I'm smarter than you AHAHAHAHAH Ya dope you say
try google" and the very first thing that came up was Fogle is a progressive democrat. Too freaking funny

Then there is this...

CMzt6XPW8AA2v2C.jpg
You are asserting that President Obama knew he was a pedophile when that picture was taken. Provide proof please.

I never asserted any such thing you idiot. CEASE building straw men

Sick cluck. Homo's need police their sick fetish base

-Geaux
======================

A Connecticut scoutmaster abused 19 children in the 1960s and 1970s, attacking one child more than 1,000 times, a lawsuit claims.

Donald Dennis allegedly went 'from tent to tent molesting boys' as young as 11 during camping trips - some of them hundreds of times - and assaulted youngsters at a church where they had meetings.

Seventeen men and two women have come forward to sue The Boy Scouts of America, making it the biggest legal case against the organisation in its history.

Their lawyer said: 'I have a client who was molested over 1,000 times. There was never any supervision on the camping trips. They just left this guy alone with all of these kids and he would go from tent to tent molesting boys.'

Read more: Connecticut scoutmaster 'sexually abused 19 children in '60s, '70s'

The two girls that were also sexually abused by her were members of his family (daughters?)

He was a pedophile, not gay

At least we can take solace in knowning that this man is dead. Too bad he didn't get his comeuppance in this world, sick fuck.

Forum List

Back