🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homosexual whines she can't wear tuxedo to prom.

"Homosexual whines she can't wear tuxedo to prom."

And here we see the stupidity common to most on the right, the fear of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, the unwarranted, unjustified need of conservatives to compel conformity at the expense of individual liberty.

'Love's mother, Geraldine Jackson, said Taylor told her faculty members said they wouldn't supervise the April 24 prom if girls wore tuxes. "That's his exact words. 'Girls wear dresses and boys wear tuxes, and that's the way it is,'" she said.'

Let her wear the tux, who cares, it 'hurts' no one if she does.
If she doesn't like the dress code, she doesn't have to attend the prom or can create a cross dressing prom of her own. A dress code at a prom in no way violates her individual liberty or constitutional rights.

Again... the dress code doesn't exist. The principal made it up.
They don't need an official code, school administrations can make whatever rules on dress that they wish.

As before, this in no way violates the girl's liberty or constitutional rights. There is no constitutional right to cross dress at school.

The school board said that he CAN'T make up policies.
Well, it looks like he did. But nothing he did was unconstitutional or infringed on the liberty of the crossdresser.

"Homosexual whines she can't wear tuxedo to prom."

And here we see the stupidity common to most on the right, the fear of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, the unwarranted, unjustified need of conservatives to compel conformity at the expense of individual liberty.

'Love's mother, Geraldine Jackson, said Taylor told her faculty members said they wouldn't supervise the April 24 prom if girls wore tuxes. "That's his exact words. 'Girls wear dresses and boys wear tuxes, and that's the way it is,'" she said.'

Let her wear the tux, who cares, it 'hurts' no one if she does.
If she doesn't like the dress code, she doesn't have to attend the prom or can create a cross dressing prom of her own. A dress code at a prom in no way violates her individual liberty or constitutional rights.

They don't need an official code, school administrations can make whatever rules on dress that they wish.

As before, this in no way violates the girl's liberty or constitutional rights. There is no constitutional right to cross dress at school.
We solved this shit in 1967.

We graduated, then had a private, non-school prom.

Schools have NO business in student's social lives.
This isn't their social life, this is a school function. If they don't like it, they have several other options, like perhaps having their own private cross dressing prom.
A prom is not social life?

Do tell.

This isn't their social life, this is a school function. If they don't like it, they have several other options, like perhaps having their own private cross dressing prom.

Do tell.
I already told you. This is not the school involving themselves in their student's private lives. They are free to cross dress in their private social life, but not at school functions. School functions are a school's business to make the rules. If students don't like the rule, they have the freedom to not attend and go about their private life.

Principal says gay student can t wear tuxedo to prom - Yahoo News
Get over it. ALL schools have a dress code.Abide by it or don't go!

I already created a thread about this. Guess what? The president of the school board says the dress code doesn't exist. He said the principal was making up the policy. :thup:

So it's like the kid with the military haircut, it is one person's opinion.

The extreme left in one case and the extreme right in the other case.

Bleh, let him wear the tux...that is a him isn't it?

claudetteialove_featured.jpg

Why would anyone care? As long as the tuxedo complies with the dress code, what the fuck is the problem?
Yea, they sound like fucking cis-heteronormative sexists.

Seriously, when do clothes have a gender you bigots?

Honestly? Since forever but that's changing and who the fuck cares?
Patriarchal misogynists like yourself. Check your privilege shitlord.

Wtf are you babbling about idiot? Do YOU even know? Can you read at all?
Stop othering individuals that don't fit your narrow gender binary you bigot.

Yeah apparently you have no clue dumbass. If you could read, you would know I support that student's choice of what to wear to the prom.

Do tell.
I already told you. This is not the school involving themselves in their student's private lives. They are free to cross dress in their private social life, but not at school functions. School functions are a school's business to make the rules. If students don't like the rule, they have the freedom to not attend and go about their private life.
A school prom is still a social event.

Only pussy students would stand for a school prom after graduation, rather than a private one.

Same for Senior Trips.

Schools need to teach, not provide social events.

Yea, they sound like fucking cis-heteronormative sexists.

Seriously, when do clothes have a gender you bigots?

Yeah apparently you have no clue dumbass. If you could read, you would know I support that student's choice of what to wear to the prom.
I am glad I shamed you into giving up your bigoted position. You are on your way to becoming an SJW, thank goodness.

Do tell.
A school prom is still a social event.

Only pussy students would stand for a school prom after graduation, rather than a private one.

Same for Senior Trips.

Schools need to teach, not provide social events.
Look, I know you may not like prom since you couldn't get a date. But school isn't just about books, it is about socialization through things like sports, extra-curriculars, and yes, things like prom. And at these school functions, they have rules. If you don't like them, don't participate, simple as that. Prom shouldn't be canceled because some cross dressing freak doesn't like the rules.

I am glad I shamed you into giving up your bigoted position. You are on your way to becoming an SJW, thank goodness.

You did nothing but jump into something you didn't understand.

Forum List

Back