homosexual's file suit in Tn

[
Which rights do heterosexuals enjoy that homosexuals do not?

Did you drink? What we are talking abaut here??? They are not allowed to get married!!!!

Prepare for Rabbi to give you his....

Gays are allowed to marry people of the opposite sex defense

Ready?
Ready?

Here it comes

You have to be very specific or he will pretend he doesn't know what you mean. So "Gay people are not allowed to marry whom they choose as long as it is a consenting, unmarried adult." Somehow I think even that statement he will find a way to nitpick.

You have to be very specific or he will pretend he doesn't know what you mean. So "Gay people are not allowed to marry whom they choose as long as it is a consenting, unmarried adult." Somehow I think even that statement he will find a way to nitpick.

I just thought a few Muslims would have such outdated opinions :eusa_whistle:

[

Did you drink? What we are talking about here??? They are not allowed to get married!!!!

Dont be silly. Of course they are allowed to get married. Is there some law stopping a gay man from getting married?
Hell, there isn't a law that prevents 2 people of any type from shacking up and calling themselves husband and wife.
You are grossly misinformed.

Did you drink? What we are talking abaut here??? They are not allowed to get married!!!!

Prepare for Rabbi to give you his....

Gays are allowed to marry people of the opposite sex defense

Ready?
Ready?

Here it comes

Gays can marry anyone they want. Is there a marriage police out there preventing people from calling themselves married?

[

Did you drink? What we are talking about here??? They are not allowed to get married!!!!

Dont be silly. Of course they are allowed to get married. Is there some law stopping a gay man from getting married?
Hell, there isn't a law that prevents 2 people of any type from shacking up and calling themselves husband and wife.

Winner, winner chicken dinner

Did I call it?

I'm pretty sure four people can't get married to each other. Butt-fuck each other in your free time, all marriage means is a ring

Did I call it?

So what is your answer? Can you provide evidence people are being forcibly prevented from holding themselves out as a married couple?
Are there straight men who can marry each other while gay men cannot? I do not recall sexual preference being a question on the marriage application. Can you provide it?
Oops.
Seems when we get to this point the denizens of the Hershey Highway always fall back on "but blacks...." But we've already closed the door on that one.
So what have you got? Gimme me your best shot, Nutsucker.

Did I call it?

So what is your answer? Can you provide evidence people are being forcibly prevented from holding themselves out as a married couple?
Are there straight men who can marry each other while gay men cannot? I do not recall sexual preference being a question on the marriage application. Can you provide it?
Oops.
Seems when we get to this point the denizens of the Hershey Highway always fall back on "but blacks...." But we've already closed the door on that one.

Evidence?

What prevents a heterosexual couple from presenting themselves as a married couple? But they receive tax benefits, survivor benefits, health insurance in the government recogizing that marriage

Provide equal protection under the law and nobody complains

And no, you haven't closed the door on the Comparison to blacks. Loving vs Virginia is your achilles heal

Did I call it?

Oops.

Evidence?

What prevents a heterosexual couple from presenting themselves as a married couple? But they receive tax benefits, survivor benefits, health insurance in the government recogizing that marriage

And no, you haven't closed the door on the Comparison to blacks. Loving vs Virginia is your achilles heal

Nothing prevents heterosexuals from presenting themselves as a married couple. Same with gay couples. You've failed to show any different.
Gays have equal protection. But they want something that straight people can't do either.
Loving v VA is not germane here. No matter how many times you bring it up.

The fact remains that all Tennesseans can marry someone of the opposite sex. That is equality. Non-gays are no more allowed to marry a same sex person than are gays.
Like it or not we have the right to make our own State laws and that is a restriction that the vast majority of Tennesseans favor. Get over it.

The fact remains that all Tennesseans can marry someone of the opposite sex. That is equality. Non-gays are no more allowed to marry a same sex person than are gays.
Like it or not we have the right to make our own State laws and that is a restriction that the vast majority of Tennesseans favor. Get over it.

Why do you care what gays get up to?

Oops.

Evidence?

Nothing prevents heterosexuals from presenting themselves as a married couple. Same with gay couples. You've failed to show any different.
Gays have equal protection. But they want something that straight people can't do either.
Loving v VA is not germane here. No matter how many times you bring it up.
The state telling you who you could and could not marry based on an arbitrary reason?

Yea....that's germane

I could care less one way or the other about same sex marriage. I care about our right to govern ourselves on the state and more local levels.
I have a right to vote on the people who make the laws that apply to me and mine and I don't intend to give up that right.

We don't. No one is stopping gays from having any kind of wedding they want and living together as married people.
Why would you think differently?

Forum List

Back