Honest Questions To The Woman On This Forum

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Would you 'blow' a man in your office in order to advance your career?
What is the word used to describe a woman who would do that?
Would you put thousands of young black men in prison for minor pot charges and then go home a smoke a bowl?
Would you have printed a couple of thousand T shirts with your photo on them saying "That little girl was me" BEFORE you went to the DEM debate and used the phrase to ambush Biden? The bitch was selling them online BEFORE the debate!
Remember. You all are not actually voting for Biden. You are voting for "That Little Girl".

Last edited:
Would you 'blow' a man in your office in order to advance your career?
What is the word used to describe a woman who would do that?
Would you put thousands of young black men in prison for minor pot charges and then go home a smoke a bowl?
Would you have printed a couple of thousand T shirts with your photo on them saying "That little girl was me" BEFORE you went to the DEM debate and used the phrase to ambush Biden? The bitch was selling them online BEFORE the debate!
Remember. You all are not actually voting for Biden. You are voting for "That Little Girl".
I'm NOT a woman, but if I WERE, and I REALLY wanted that job, I would PROBABLY blow who NEEDED to BE blown, in order to get "ahead". (Pun DEFINITELY intended.)

Forum List

Back