Honest report by American journalist from Syrian Douma about chemical attack

Surprised you still have such channels and journalists

Sooooo Assad's military took this reporter to what they wanted him to see.
The reporter refers to the anti Assad forces as "terrorists".
Nice try asshole!

He's got it wrong! An expert on CNN told us that in fact it was the British Military who dropped the chemical weapons on the town.
First this ashole reporter claims the residence never heard any bombs. In the next breath he says he went to the town square and he describes the bomb craters.
This mutt is so fucking naive he'll believe ANYTHING Assad's loyalists tell him.
Just off camera there were a dozen Assad 'advisors' holding AKs.
A resident who is dependant on Assad for her life and her children's lives: "We all love Assad! He's the most wonderful peaceful great man in the world! (Anyone who would ever say anything bad about him is fucking dead meat). It's those evil Royal British Marines who are dropping chemical weapons on us! Forget I said that! There is no evidence that any chemical weapons have been used! Even Assad's own doctors will tell you that!".
Such a load of bullshit.

Last edited:

Nice try asshole!

At least the guy was there.

Western governments and their media lackeys just completed a bombing campaign based on social media reports.

So why is it taking almost a week before Syria is allowing UN OPCW weapons inspectors in to look at the Douma site where those 70 people were murdered by chemical weapons?

Another question: The chemical weapons were most likely dropped from the air. I wasn't aware that any anti-Assad faction had access to aircraft or helicopters.

It's a known and documented fact that Assad has already used chemical weapons against Syrian people, on numerous occasions. How would this time be any different than the others?

So why is it taking almost a week before Syria is allowing UN OPCW weapons inspectors in to look at the Douma site where those 70 people were murdered by chemical weapons?

Another question: The chemical weapons were most likely dropped from the air. I wasn't aware that any anti-Assad faction had access to aircraft or helicopters.
Let's start a media campaign that assigns blame and creates a pliant citizenry willing to support a bombing campaign, then ask questions.

Nice try asshole!

Western governments and their media lackeys just completed a bombing campaign based on social media reports.

Being somewhere has no relation to what the facts are.
As he himself said there were Assad 'handlers' taking him where they wanted.
Suuuuure the residents were free to say whatever they wanted to. The mutt referred to the rebels as "terrorists".
The mutt swallowed whatever Assad fed him.

Nice try asshole!

Suuuuure the residents were free to say whatever they wanted to. The mutt referred to the rebels as "terrorists".

The rebels are terrorists, by definition.

Nice try asshole!

Ain't perspective great!! :lol:

Nice try asshole!

It's from the perspective of the US government.

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions

Nice try asshole!

Wow! The US government decides on a definition and that makes it so........ :rofl:

Oh and look up, see the pretty contrails....... :eusa_whistle:

Wow! The US government decides on a definition and that makes it so........ :rofl:

Objectively speaking, yes. We are bound by our laws.

It certainly isn't conspiracy theory.

Objectively speaking, yes. We are bound by our laws.

It certainly isn't conspiracy theory.
Still can't see past your own nose can ya...... Oh well, I expected no more........

It's a known and documented fact that Assad has already used chemical weapons against Syrian people, on numerous occasions. How would this time be any different than the others?
Known and documented by what evidence? Was there at least one investigation? None!
All we have is social media reports created even not in Syria and stage videos.

Typical western way of acting: I blame you, I punish you, I don't need any evidences and proves and if some time later truth goes out I would apologize like it was in Iraq, Libya and others

Known and documented by what evidence? Was there at least one investigation? None!

Typical western way of acting: I blame you, I punish you, I don't need any evidences and proves and if some time later truth goes out I would apologize like it was in Iraq, Libya and others

Educate yourself about some things the rest of the world knows...

Use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

Educate yourself about some things the rest of the world knows...

Use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia
"While no party took responsibility for the chemical attacks, the Syrian Ba'athist military was seen as main suspect, due to a large arsenal of such weapons."
Assad is suspected because he has much of that weapon...genius!

And since when wikipedia became source of absolute truth? Do you know how articles appear there?

Even if Assad used chemicals in 2013, in 2014 Russia helped usa to take all that chemical weapon for terminating it.
USA reported they had done it, international commission reported all Assad's chemical stocks are empty and production facilities do not exist anymore...
So when you lied then or now?

Forum List

Back