Hope for the future...

Hope based on reality, the rightwing white Christians becoming a minority soon :banana::dance::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::happy-1::thewave::cool:

Around 75% identify as Christian...won't be anytime soon

and less than 1% live up to half of what you claim to believe in.

How would you know what I believe in Suds? Now run along, you're out of your realm, sonny

Great point, Christianity differs from church to church, person to person... almost like it's a bunch of fucking bullshit opinions used by people to falsify claiming they have a higher ground.

What would a leftist know about reality? The entire leftwing ideology is rooted in wishful thinking, not reality.
Few want a utopia, while you want a white theocracy...

Uhm, no I don't... I don't want any kind of theocracy. Now, go back to sleep....
Good. Tell us what you do want, since it's certainly not what the Founders of this nation did...

Wait, so you ask me for what I want, which implies you don't know what I want, then tell me it isn't what the founders wanted.

That makes no sense.
I've read you long enough to know what side of morons you come down on. It's an open question, answer or not as you like.

Why would you ask a question if you purport to already know the answer? Are you drunk or just being an obtuse dick?

There can be no hope for the nation, because it is controlled by a bunch of criminals... And big unlimited gov always ultimately fails.

Hope based on reality, the rightwing white Christians becoming a minority soon :banana::dance::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::happy-1::thewave::cool:

How would you know what I believe in Suds? Now run along, you're out of your realm, sonny

Great point, Christianity differs from church to church, person to person... almost like it's a bunch of fucking bullshit opinions used by people to falsify claiming they have a higher ground.

It's between God and myself, you're not in the equation. Have a nice day :)

There can be no hope for the nation, because it is controlled by a bunch of criminals... And big unlimited gov always ultimately fails.
Pretty damn easy to be an anarchist when you live in secular liberal regulated capitalist nation eh? Why not go where the real action is?

Not true, actually it's between you and you... and then anyone you want to hold it over. Basically, when you choose to use God to reinforce your opinion and repress others, you do, but then claim it's off limits when someone calls you out for it, like you are doing now.

It's great seeing a group of people claim to believe in a God that says not to judge but then these people judge more than any other group on earth.

Sassy's God...
Jesus-VISA-CARD-graffiti-by-Ostap-graffiti-362973.jpg

Applications are free at the nearest Pro-Israel, Family Values, and Gun Show summit.

rather simplistic example

Try this example:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Opinion: Belonging to a militia is necessary to bear arms.

Fact: The right of the people, not the right of the militia, shall not be infringed.

Pretty damn easy to be an anarchist when you live in secular liberal regulated capitalist nation eh? Why not go where the real action is?
Your tolerance of those you disagree with, is commendable.:confused:

I have a low tolerance for morons, such as yourself, who believe in total fuckin' nonsense instead of dealing with reality. Put your money where your mouth is, and leave.

I have a low tolerance for morons, such as yourself, who believe in total fuckin' nonsense instead of dealing with reality. Put your money where your mouth is, and leave.
Leftists...is it any wonder they are the most murderous group in the history of mankind?

Leftists...is it any wonder they are the most murderous group in the history of mankind?
I don't have to kill you, just go where you are wanted and live your utopia? Oh right, as soon as you stepped off the plane they'd shoot your ass so you stay here and whine instead.

I don't have to kill you, just go where you are wanted and live your utopia? Oh right, as soon as you stepped off the plane they'd shoot your ass so you stay here and whine instead.
There is not such thing as utopia. You should know this as your ancestors tried to find it in the USSR, China, Cambodia, Cuba, Vietnam, N. Korea, etc...and they left a trail of death, suffering, and destruction...kind of like what you unknowingly want to happen here.

There is not such thing as utopia. You should know this as your ancestors tried to find it in the USSR, China, Cambodia, Cuba, Vietnam, N. Korea, etc...and they left a trail of death, suffering, and destruction...kind of like what you unknowingly want to happen here.
My kind founded this nation, I'm a liberal, and not for your kind so vote with your feet, hot-shot.

Last edited:

Not true, actually it's between you and you... and then anyone you want to hold it over. Basically, when you choose to use God to reinforce your opinion and repress others, you do, but then claim it's off limits when someone calls you out for it, like you are doing now.

It's great seeing a group of people claim to believe in a God that says not to judge but then these people judge more than any other group on earth.

You blabber much

You blabber much

yup

My kind founded this nation, I'm a liberal, and not for your kind so vote with your feet, hot-shot.

you sound like a racist wierdo posting crap like that

--LOL@U

"my kind"

--LOL

you sound like a racist wierdo posting crap like that

--LOL@U

"my kind"

--LOL
I sound like someone who can call a spade a spade, unlike you apparently.

Forum List

Back