Horrific: John Kasich Does Breakfast Interview Shoveling Loads Of Food In His Mouth While Talking

Kasich eats like a regular man. Trump is a spoiled rich kid who eats pizza with a fork. Even Palin's looking at him like, "What a fag." :lol:

2B57D61E00000578-0-image-a-42_1439590015207.jpg

It was probably the sopping wet grease pizza they eat in NY, you need like those hazmat pads to soak up that shit.

New Yorkers fold it and eat it. But it must be hard for him to see that from atop his tower.

Kasich does chew with his mouth open........a minor point....but, a true one.

I agree.

A very minor....if not a totally insignificant point in the grand scheme of things.

Being a murderer or a thief or who knows what ....ok.....

But talking with a full mouth..... not nice, but that would come last in the list ...me thinks. :dunno:

What really comes first in the list is that 'Leave it to Beaver' Kasich has only won one state!.........one measly-ass state!!

I agree.

A very minor....if not a totally insignificant point in the grand scheme of things.

But talking with a full mouth..... not nice, but that would come last in the list ...me thinks. :dunno:

What really comes first in the list is that 'Leave it to Beaver' Kasich has only won one state!.........one measly-ass state!!

That's true too.

So why hit him while he is on the ground then ??? :dunno:

Kasich eats like a regular man. Trump is a spoiled rich kid who eats pizza with a fork. Even Palin's looking at him like, "What a fag." :lol:

It was probably the sopping wet grease pizza they eat in NY, you need like those hazmat pads to soak up that shit.

New Yorkers fold it and eat it. But it must be hard for him to see that from atop his tower.

I lived in NY for 10 years they eat that mess with a fork dude its that greasy. You might as well just chug on a bottle of corn oil.

Italians of all classes eat pizza with a knife and fork. Hell they eat hamburgers with silver ware. It's a cultural thing.

He's not of Italian descent. He's German. He's a New Yorker. Fold the pizza like a man.

Trump and Kasich get a pass from me on the Pizza. How many times have you got a nice slimy hot ass slice of pizza, taken a bite only to have all that awesome cheese end up sliding off on the first bite end up all over your face? Better safe then sorry I guess.

I agree.

That's true too.

Cuz he's hanging in the race looking for a hand-out in case the GOP robs Trump at the convention. Kasich is no better than the homeless guy who hangs out at a freeway exit with a sign that sez, "Why lie? I need money for beer.".

I agree.

That's true too.

Cuz he's hanging in the race looking for a hand-out in case the GOP robs Trump at the convention. Kasich is no better than the homeless guy who hangs out at a freeway exit with a sign that sez, "Why lie? I need money for beer.".

Sure, ok....I understand what you are saying.

I agree.

That's true too.

Trumps to lose. His eating habits won't be his end his crying will.

I lived in NY for 10 years they eat that mess with a fork dude its that greasy. You might as well just chug on a bottle of corn oil.

You can get "New York style" pizza all across the Northeast. I know how to eat it.

How to eat a New York-style slice of pizza

He's just days into his first term in office but Mayor Bill de Blasio's public eating habits are already being described as "embarrassing" to the city.

After he was photographed using a knife and fork to dig into a slice of pizza on Friday the Daily News visited Joe's Pizza in Greenwich Village to review how to correctly eat a New York slice.

For starters, don't ask for a knife and fork. At Joe's, for instance, they don't have any.

I agree.

That's true too.

Trump will not lose.

Unless the big steal ...... robbing him continues or he is murdered, heaven forbid.

I agree.

That's true too.

Trump will not lose.

Unless the big steal ...... robbing him continues or he is murdered, heaven forbid.

Oh, probably not the nomination, but Hillary will smoke his ass. Trump has no class. She will stick to politics and policy and he will call her crooked poopy face but head who eats funny. Republicans will stay home and poof! Next thing you know Sean Hannity and the info ho's at Fox news will all cry and go back to watching car chases for another eight years.

i wanna see Joe Biden eat pizza while a beautiful 12 year old girl is sitting right across from him

Italians of all classes eat pizza with a knife and fork. Hell they eat hamburgers with silver ware. It's a cultural thing.

He's not of Italian descent. He's German. He's a New Yorker. Fold the pizza like a man.

Trump and Kasich get a pass from me on the Pizza. How many times have you got a nice slimy hot ass slice of pizza, taken a bite only to have all that awesome cheese end up sliding off on the first bite end up all over your face? Better safe then sorry I guess.

Yeah. I'm just talking shit because someone would actually create a thread over such a non-issue, and label it "HORRIFIC". :lol:

That's true too.

Trump will not lose.

Oh, probably not the nomination, but Hillary will smoke his ass. Trump has no class. She will stick to politics and policy and he will call her crooked poopy face but head who eats funny. Republicans will stay home and poof! Next thing you know Sean Hannity and the info ho's at Fox news will all cry and go back to watching car chases for another eight years.

I don't think so.:nono:

Yeah. I'm just talking shit because someone would actually create a thread over such a non-issue, and label it "HORRIFIC". :lol:

To be fair, every thread McRacist has ever started has been "horrific".

Forum List

Back