Horrific road rage murder in Oregon

yeah, I really don't care what you find deplorable or not.

The truth is children, trained early, grow into responsible adults who understand exactly what guns are and what they are used for. In addition, the training puts them in good standing to fight a war, if the need ever arises.

The fact is that a majority of mass shootings are not being reported as copycat incidents.

As for the media. You need only turn it on, any channel, any newsprint, and look at not what they report, but HOW they report it.

The children aren't being "trained" in any way, other than to think that when they get angry, they're entitled to get violent.

Revenge movies where the "hero" goes on a killing rampage to right some wrong done to him and to "make them pay". Rambo was the first of those movies.

The children aren't being "trained" in any way, other than to think that when they get angry, they're entitled to get violent.

Revenge movies where the "hero" goes on a killing rampage to right some wrong done to him and to "make them pay". Rambo was the first of those movies.
I grew up in the 80s and none of this crap ever happened

I live in Canada, and none of this crap ever happens.
Oh really?

Bystander dies after road-rage shooting led to crash: Calgary police​

Worry about your own shit dumb fucking Canuck.

yeah, I really don't care what you find deplorable or not.

The truth is children, trained early, grow into responsible adults who understand exactly what guns are and what they are used for. In addition, the training puts them in good standing to fight a war, if the need ever arises
Yes sir! The need has arisen about 40 times for America to have a war, since the end of WW2.

Your country is an evil aggressor.
The fact is that a majority of mass shootings are not being reported as copycat incidents.

As for the media. You need only turn it on, any channel, any newsprint, and look at not what they report, but HOW they report it.
It's not that you americans have lost your minds, it's that you never had them.

Yes sir! The need has arisen about 40 times for America to have a war, since the end of WW2.

Your country is an evil aggressor.

It's not that you americans have lost your minds, it's that you never had them.

Bleats the cuck with the dictator for a leader. Get fucked you twat.

I live in Canada, and none of this crap ever happens.
to start with that is not true, [ off the top of my head I remember a womens study class being shot up in canada] and canada is today what America was pre 1960's when liberalism over threw our country and our moral compass did a 180...like many ills we never had prior to the 60's, guns were not a problem until liberalism arrived on the scene where drugs exploded, cities burned and murder became a routine occurrence.

The difference between the USA and people in other countries, is the availablility of guns and weapons of mass death. When people get upset, behave badly, or lose their shit, people seldom die as a result. And "accidental shootings" are almost non-existent.

Americans shoot first and think about what they've done when it's much too late. 7 times the murder rate of most other first world nations. More mass shootings than the rest of the world combined. 35,000 deaths a year due to gun violence, and more than 100,000 injuries.
90% of those gun shootings are in the hood and perpetrated by blacks and Latinos.

F7D03E22-573F-4B47-81B7-59F8C4F1AD90.jpeg

And entitlement.
Don’t worry, it’s coming for Canada as well. You may enjoy low gun violence due to only having 3.5% black population and only 2% Latinos at this point in time, but as they keep growing your gun violence will skyrocket.

The difference between the USA and people in other countries, is the availablility of guns and weapons of mass death. When people get upset, behave badly, or lose their shit, people seldom die as a result.
Your country has a population of 38 million and 20 million privately owned guns...so please take your sanctimony and stick it where the sun don't shine.

The reason you don't have murders like ours is the same reason my county hasn't had a murder in a decade but St Louis is one if the most dangerous cities in the country. The rural-urban divide.

Forum List

Back