Horror In Fort Lauderdale.Here We Go Again?,Dems/Liberals To Start Accusations Next Week?

they don't care, cnn has already defined the shooter as a white American military member. I can't get any better than that. Until the truth comes out.

Well he's not white, he's also a child sex offender, it might say "white" in the race section, but this isn't a white man.

C1g3fOYWQAEJg1J.jpg

Here's another picture, they don't look like the same Esteban Santiago.

estebanpicbadoo1.jpg

He's a mentally ill pedo muslim with multiple convictions and at least one psych commitment.

Tell me why he was walking around?

Oh yeah. Cuz liberals don't like to imprison people for being crazy for for being sexual perverts.

They are saying that he said he was being forced to fight for ISIS and also he'd been posting on Jihadi forums since 2007.
Yup, confirmed...

Wack job airport shooter told authorities he was forced to fight for islam

Thank you Obastard.

they don't care, cnn has already defined the shooter as a white American military member. I can't get any better than that. Until the truth comes out.

Well he's not white, he's also a child sex offender, it might say "white" in the race section, but this isn't a white man.

C1g3fOYWQAEJg1J.jpg

Here's another picture, they don't look like the same Esteban Santiago.

estebanpicbadoo1.jpg
Joy and Whoopie will keep referring to him as "The/This white guy" that did the shootings all week

He's a mentally ill pedo muslim with multiple convictions and at least one psych commitment.

Oh yeah. Cuz liberals don't like to imprison people for being crazy for for being sexual perverts.

They are saying that he said he was being forced to fight for ISIS and also he'd been posting on Jihadi forums since 2007.
Yup, confirmed...

Thank you Obastard.

This is another picture of him. He is wearing a Middle Eastern Keffiyeh scarf and raising his index finger which is common to ISIS members and those who are sympathetic to ISIS.

C1hFfDwVIAA3ZY_.jpg

Yup, confirmed...

Thank you Obastard.

This is another picture of him. He is wearing a Middle Eastern Keffiyeh scarf and raising his index finger which is common to ISIS members and those who are sympathetic to ISIS.

C1hFfDwVIAA3ZY_.jpg
Looks like a towel head to me.

Yup, confirmed...

Thank you Obastard.

C1hFfDwVIAA3ZY_.jpg
Looks like a towel head to me.

Probable convert to Islam.

Yup, confirmed...

Thank you Obastard.

C1hFfDwVIAA3ZY_.jpg
i guess barry and moochelle are very upset that it wasnt a typical white guy. {being michelle has recently spoke of Hope and Change again.

:boohoo: Well, it seems that every time we have a shooting related tragedy, the left just can't wait to start the blame game. What happened in Florida today was just horrible. It's best that Democrats and Liberals just keep their mouths shut permanently as we and the families mourn. :(
But can you imagine if this shooting had occurred in October? Wanna take a guess who the rats would of pointed the finger to? :eusa_think:

Imagine if he had been a Muslim, wow, you lot would be off calling for Muslims to be banned from the US. But as it's done by a non-Muslim America, ah, it's just five people, who gives a fuck? They died so you could wank over your gun, right?

The FBI drops the ball again? Subject was investigated numerous times and even walked into the Alaska FBI field office. Homeland security didn't even have him on a watch list after investigating him. Tell me again that Vets who are diagnosed with PTSD should be able to purchase a firearm.

Hey, he isn't a white dude. Obama and Democrats could care less. He's very likely one of their own. It's sure starting to look like it.

:boohoo: Well, it seems that every time we have a shooting related tragedy, the left just can't wait to start the blame game. What happened in Florida today was just horrible. It's best that Democrats and Liberals just keep their mouths shut permanently as we and the families mourn. :(
But can you imagine if this shooting had occurred in October? Wanna take a guess who the rats would of pointed the finger to? :eusa_think:
If they start accusations next week, then they are one week behind you, despicable cuntling. Off yourself.

Imagine if he had been a Muslim, wow, you lot would be off calling for Muslims to be banned from the US. But as it's done by a non-Muslim America, ah, it's just five people, who gives a fuck? They died so you could wank over your gun, right?
and imagine if he looked just like Obama looked when he was 25?, wonder what Obama would have said?

Forum List

Back