Horror In Fort Lauderdale.Here We Go Again?,Dems/Liberals To Start Accusations Next Week?

esteban-santiago.jpg

Looks like a muslime to me.

He's a Catholic.

Nice try, he is really Amish.

I've had it with these Amish terrorists. Enough is enough.

He's an American born Hispanic. What are the odds he's not Catholic?
Just an Obama voter.....

Let's be real, if he isn't a white dude, Obama and Democrats could care less. I'm waitin for em to blame Trump and Putin. Maybe even DA BOOOOOSH too. Stay tuned.

:boohoo: Well, it seems that every time we have a shooting related tragedy, the left just can't wait to start the blame game. What happened in Florida today was just horrible. It's best that Democrats and Liberals just keep their mouths shut permanently as we and the families mourn. :(
But can you imagine if this shooting had occurred in October? Wanna take a guess who the rats would of pointed the finger to? :eusa_think:

Nobody ever mention the victims in these situations, the thought should be first with the victims and then about the POS who committed the massacre.

Do the Leftists ever mention the victims? No not a great deal, they're hoping the POS is a white male and again when it's not a white male they seem disappointed.

:boohoo: Well, it seems that every time we have a shooting related tragedy, the left just can't wait to start the blame game. What happened in Florida today was just horrible. It's best that Democrats and Liberals just keep their mouths shut permanently as we and the families mourn. :(
But can you imagine if this shooting had occurred in October? Wanna take a guess who the rats would of pointed the finger to? :eusa_think:

/---- Fl Gov Scott called VP Pence and Pre Elect Trump and not Obozo. Obozo never called as of 5:24. WOWZA

Wouldn't it be nice if we waiting for the facts before we started politicizing tragedies like this? Or better, we don't politicize them and just mourn with the victims
not with CNN/NBC/ABC. Brian Ross will eventually get his hands on a few Tea Party lists

lol, if he's a Muslim who took advantage of lax US gun control,

there, I've said it.
Your right, muslims should not have guns

You should not be allowed outside your home. You're the dumbest fuck on USMB, the content of your posts proves that, and that,

my friend, is a high bar to clear.

Enjoy your distinction. Maybe you can enter the RWnut special olympics hotdog eating contest, fatso.

Haaa made me laugh ...too funny..

:lmao:

they don't care, cnn has already defined the shooter as a white American military member. I can't get any better than that. Until the truth comes out.

they don't care, cnn has already defined the shooter as a white American military member. I can't get any better than that. Until the truth comes out.

Well he's not white, he's also a child sex offender, it might say "white" in the race section, but this isn't a white man.

C1g3fOYWQAEJg1J.jpg

He's a mentally ill pedo muslim with multiple convictions and at least one psych commitment.

Tell me why he was walking around?

Oh yeah. Cuz liberals don't like to imprison people for being crazy or for being sexual perverts.

Last edited:
He's a mentally ill pedo muslim with multiple convictions and at least one psych commitment.

Tell me why he was walking around?

Oh yeah. Cuz liberals don't like to imprison people for being crazy for for being sexual perverts.

They are saying that he said he was being forced to fight for ISIS and also he'd been posting on Jihadi forums since 2007.

Forum List

Back