Hospital Staff Pushing Transitioning On Little Kids

Please indicate any incident where the medical staff of any hospital had any interraction with any child concerning transitioning without that childs parents explicite permission.

Permission or not what difference does that make?

Screenshot 09-07-2023 19.11.12.png

The reason that I'm putting this here is because nobody ever seems to talk about the medical studies for this. As this can't possibly be safe.

I'm not sure a youtube video is evidence of this. Where's the actual evidence?

No kid should be able to have gender surgery... that should be a simple fact.

People should understand that a lot of transgender people suffer from mental health issues. There really needs to be a big study into transgender people with the aim of helping people who are suffering from mental health issues and gender issues at the same time can come to understand what their situation is, rather than thinking that an operation is going to be the solution to all their problems.

The problem is, those people who attack transgender people are also the same people who don't want to fund mental health healthcare, they don't want to find solutions to problems. They just want to attack people.

The left sure are clear.

For they are.... the ones who let Spacey off the hook for diddling with a 14-year-old boy.

Since they are the, 'Protectors of the Pedophiles'.

^As if this guy knows what's going on.

Why doesn't he know what's going on?

He's too busy progressing the insanity and he's riding a slow f'n horse. :thup:

View attachment 826302

This is not the first instance I have seen of an article sympathetic to the “transgender” bullshit; that as much as admits that children are being used as unwitting experimental test subjects in experiments that put them at significant risk of serious harm.

Every doctor who has any willing part in this shit ought to have his license permanently revoked, and face criminal charges.

Forum List

Back