Hospitals Have Laid Off Over 8,000 Employees Since April Due to Obamacare.

Reagan has been responsible for hospital layoffs and shutdowns since 1986, when he FORCED hospitals to treat and stabilize anyone, regardless of their ability to pay.

Ponderous....just ponderous. :(

I'm surprised you continue to post on this thread; I suppose you're an unabashed troll and have no problem being exposed as ridiculous.

Did you ever read the link you posted in the OP? Need help understanding it?

Reagan has been responsible for hospital layoffs and shutdowns since 1986, when he FORCED hospitals to treat and stabilize anyone, regardless of their ability to pay.

Ponderous....just ponderous. :(

I'm surprised you continue to post on this thread; I suppose you're an unabashed troll and have no problem being exposed as ridiculous.

Did you ever read the link you posted in the OP? Need help understanding it?

GFYS. :lol:

From the OP Link:

There are myriad reasons for the cuts, which are affecting administrative staff as well as nurses and doctors:

• Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance companies are all reducing reimbursement to hospitals. The federal budget cuts known as sequestration have cut Medicare reimbursement by 2%, the American Hospital Association says.

• The health care law has further reduced the Medicare payments to hospitals that provide lower-quality service or have high readmission rates.

• The National Institutes of Health reduced funding to hospitals by 5% as part of sequestration, forcing hospitals to trim research staff.

• The number of inpatient hospital days fell 4% from 2007 to 2011, in part because of the economic downturn, the hospital association says.

• As more Baby Boomers turn 65, their services will be reimbursed at Medicare rates that are lower than those of private payers, putting further pressure on hospital revenue.

The new health care law was supposed to ease the burden on hospitals by expanding Medicaid coverage to more low-income Americans, who often use hospital services in emergencies then don't pay their bills. But 26 states, including Tennessee, rejected ACA's offer of federal funding to expand Medicaid. That decision led to about a third of the job cuts by Nashville-based Vanderbilt, Howser says.

Looks like the "due to Obamacare" is the stuff made by bulls after dinner. I wonder if the author of the OP knows the definition of "Myriad"?

All of those "myriad" issues are the result of Obamacare. Moron.

You allege it, you prove it.

[if you need help understanding the link in the OP, just ask]

"All of those "myriad" issues are the result of Obamacare."
Moron

Moron alleged it, and Moron can't prove it. That makes Moron full of digested bull food. I guess he s/he deserves some credit, his/her signature is spot on.

Forum List

Back