Hot-Cat Report Out and Vindicates Rossi's Claims

Does it have any use as disposable battery?

Did you read the paper? Or do you think that Forbes, two Swedish universities, several testing companies, dozens of scientists and more are all in some vast conspiracy?

Read the paper; the proof is in, and only pathological skeptics, whores and the ignorant are still trying to dismiss this technology.

Lol, final proof of your irrationality.

Wikipedia is usually good for generic reference material, but it is not at all authoritative for controversial subjects like this one, and it has a history of being monopolized by dedicated groups of ideologues/fanatics to present only their view.

That you don't understand or ignore this about Wikipedia suggests you are either sloppy or deliberately dishonest. My bet is that you are merely being dishonest as you are already a proven liar.

And finally your obsession with this scam is shown. You contend that despite all the cited and referenced links and data supplied in that wikki page, it's still all lies anyway because?You don't like it... Well tough, it's the truth...

Now go write him a check and quit whining..

Lol, now rejection of Wikipedia objectivity on controversial topics proves that Rossi is scamming?

You truly are a loon.

BTW, fuck off, you liar.

No I won't crybaby.

Why should I? You react like a wuss over Rossi and Companies "independent" test carried out by the authors of the respective papers on the device itself.

Its closed test, and most likely faked. Care to explain the copper was shown to come from the earth and not from his reaction? Another poster pointed it out and you ignored it. Wikki pointed it out and referenced the claim, and you proclaim it lies..

Get a grip dude, you been had. The man's been peddling this crap fora while now and as of yet all he has are some dubious test results published, and his and his cohorts word on it. And how long has it been now? And he still hasn't shown it actually working as advertised to anyone outside his hand-picked associates and so-called "customers".

he's a fraud and you're a patsy..

And finally your obsession with this scam is shown. You contend that despite all the cited and referenced links and data supplied in that wikki page, it's still all lies anyway because?You don't like it... Well tough, it's the truth...

Now go write him a check and quit whining..

Lol, now rejection of Wikipedia objectivity on controversial topics proves that Rossi is scamming?

You truly are a loon.

BTW, fuck off, you liar.

No I won't crybaby.

Why should I? You react like a wuss over Rossi and Companies "independent" test carried out by the authors of the respective papers on the device itself.

Its closed test, and most likely faked. Care to explain the copper was shown to come from the earth and not from his reaction? Another poster pointed it out and you ignored it. Wikki pointed it out and referenced the claim, and you proclaim it lies..

Get a grip dude, you been had. The man's been peddling this crap fora while now and as of yet all he has are some dubious test results published, and his and his cohorts word on it. And how long has it been now? And he still hasn't shown it actually working as advertised to anyone outside his hand-picked associates and so-called "customers".

ROFLMAO

Yeah, so instead of this test or any of the recent tests being legit, Rossi has somehow roped in dozens of scientists, engineers and even competitive companies to act as though his technology is legit when they all know it isn't?

You are not that stupid.

But you are a liar, a troll, and astroturfing loon.

You truly are a loon.

BTW, fuck off, you liar.

No I won't crybaby.

ROFLMAO

Yeah, so instead of this test or any of the recent tests being legit, Rossi has somehow roped in dozens of scientists, engineers and even competitive companies to act as though his technology is legit when they all know it isn't?

You are not that stupid.

What "dozens"???? Dude the testers were authors of the papers. HIS PARTNERS. The article and the paper told you flat out who run the tests. They weren't dozens of independent researchers, hell man read the dam paper you linked to.

And what "competitive companies"?? He is the only one peddling this. Non-disclosure agreements prevent anybody selling his "secret".

Please show all these "dozens of scientists, engineers and even competitive companies" You keep talking about. Show a list of these names and/or companies.

No I won't crybaby.

ROFLMAO

You are not that stupid.

What "dozens"???? Dude the testers were authors of the papers. HIS PARTNERS. The article and the paper told you flat out who run the tests. They weren't dozens of independent researchers, hell man read the dam paper you linked to.

And what "competitive companies"?? He is the only one peddling this. Non-disclosure agreements prevent anybody selling his "secret".

Please show all these "dozens of scientists, engineers and even competitive companies" You keep talking about. Show a list of these names and/or companies.

Read the scientists who put their names on the paper, bitch.

I'm not going to spoon feed your deliberately ignorant closed mind.

ROFLMAO

You are not that stupid.

Where? Is this list? You keep talking shit about it but haven't produced it yet. If the list is of people investing in it well keep it, because that's like asking them if its real or not. The investors are paying tobe in on it, meaning they either are true believers and willing to bet money on it, or are aware of it's BS and are in it to make money off the scam.

Where? Is this list? You keep talking shit about it but haven't produced it yet. If the list is of people investing in it well keep it, because that's like asking them if its real or not. The investors are paying tobe in on it, meaning they either are true believers and willing to bet money on it, or are aware of it's BS and are in it to make money off the scam.

I have produced links to articles and the test report that have many of the scientists I refer to, but I am not wasting my time digging up more information to answer your questions that are nothing more than a dodge and a red herring.

You are nothing but a fucking lying piece of shit, and I will not give you any more time trying to answer jack shit.

I have produced links to articles and the test report that have many of the scientists I refer to, but I am not wasting my time digging up more information to answer your questions that are nothing more than a dodge and a red herring.

You are nothing but a fucking lying piece of shit, and I will not give you any more time trying to answer jack shit.

No you provided links to articles talking about their tests. Now you're the one lying. So then no you can't produce a list of those dozens of scientists and competing companies. Got it..

Since we cannot receive a list of these dozens than I provide these sites in response to your article...

Rossi’s Lies to Investors about SGS Certification (E-Cat)

Energy Catalyzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

New Energy Times - Report #5: Rossi's Profitable Career in Science

Andrea Rossi Energy Catalyzer - E-Cat Hoax

Seems this isn't the first scam by rossi. He previously "invented" the petroldragon, which he claimed would turn industrial and household waste into a liquid fuel. In the end the petroldragon left a small community in Italy with a terrible eco-disaster.

Luigi Acerbi, the mayor of Lacchiarelli, Milan, Italy, however, in a May 5, 2011, Italian state television broadcast on RAI News 24, tells a different story about Rossi's Petroldragon.
"In the years when [Rossi] was working here," Acerbi said, "he didn't produce a single drop of oil, as far as we know. What he did was creating just a media event. He was able to persuade — in a way that I cannot explain — a good portion of public opinion, and that's exactly what is hard for me to explain. He persuaded technicians in the field, scientists and important institutions, [inaudible] the region of Lombardia that he was able to do magic."
In the RAI News documentary, two other government officials explained that Rossi polluted the ground and water with toxic waste. They stated that he created an environmental disaster that has cost Italian taxpayers €22 million and is expected to cost another €9 million before it is all done.
According to a 1989 news story in La Repubblica, a newspaper with the second largest circulation in Italy, Italy's Guardia di Finanza, the financial police, conducted an investigation into the waste.
"After chemical analysis," La Repubblica wrote, "it turns out that the substance is a mix of untreated toxic waste which contain highly dangerous chemical solvents with high presence of chlorine and sulphuric acid. In sum, a true bomb, highly dangerous. It seems that there is more. In at least one of the deposits, there appear to have been found traces of dioxin, the very dangerous poison of the Seveso tragedy."

And if you bother reading the links you see he has a history of this type of scam..

No you provided links to articles talking about their tests. Now you're the one lying. So then no you can't produce a list of those dozens of scientists and competing companies. Got it..

Since we cannot receive a list of these dozens than I provide these sites in response to your article...

Seems this isn't the first scam by rossi. He previously "invented" the petroldragon, which he claimed would turn industrial and household waste into a liquid fuel. In the end the petroldragon left a small community in Italy with a terrible eco-disaster.

Luigi Acerbi, the mayor of Lacchiarelli, Milan, Italy, however, in a May 5, 2011, Italian state television broadcast on RAI News 24, tells a different story about Rossi's Petroldragon.
"In the years when [Rossi] was working here," Acerbi said, "he didn't produce a single drop of oil, as far as we know. What he did was creating just a media event. He was able to persuade — in a way that I cannot explain — a good portion of public opinion, and that's exactly what is hard for me to explain. He persuaded technicians in the field, scientists and important institutions, [inaudible] the region of Lombardia that he was able to do magic."
In the RAI News documentary, two other government officials explained that Rossi polluted the ground and water with toxic waste. They stated that he created an environmental disaster that has cost Italian taxpayers €22 million and is expected to cost another €9 million before it is all done.
According to a 1989 news story in La Repubblica, a newspaper with the second largest circulation in Italy, Italy's Guardia di Finanza, the financial police, conducted an investigation into the waste.
"After chemical analysis," La Repubblica wrote, "it turns out that the substance is a mix of untreated toxic waste which contain highly dangerous chemical solvents with high presence of chlorine and sulphuric acid. In sum, a true bomb, highly dangerous. It seems that there is more. In at least one of the deposits, there appear to have been found traces of dioxin, the very dangerous poison of the Seveso tragedy."

And if you bother reading the links you see he has a history of this type of scam..

He was acquitted, dumbass. That means, n o, he does NOT have a history of scams, you fucking twat face bitch.

That article wasn't the report, dude, it was an article by a writer at Forbes magazine, so in addition to critiquing scientists on their technique and psychoanalyzing people on other continents, now you can add your editorial services to your fantasy stack of expertise.

You are just another pathological skeptic, thinking your so cool cause you shoot something down. You know its a scam 'cause your Magic Tarot Deck tells you it is...blah, blah, blah.

Fuck off. You don't know what the hell you are talking about, dumbass.

Okay shithead, you just went past being an idiot to being a loon...

THE ARTICLE YOU LINKED TO CORRECT? YES..

The present report describes the results obtained from evaluations of the operation of the E-Cat HT in two test runs. The first test experiment, lasting 96 hours (from Dec. 13th 2012, to Dec. 17th 2012), was carried out by the two first authors of this paper, Levi and Foschi, while the second experiment, lasting for 116 hours (from March 18th 2013, to March 23rd 2013), was carried out by all authors.

That was from your article just as I said.That article got that from the paper itself according to them... So if the quotes wrong take it up with the forbes article writer.. The fact is the quotes correct, and you were misled by poor reporting from the author, and misleading claims by the people behind the paper the article referred to...

Now grow up and quit throwing a fit, ya big whiny punk.. Unbelievable, you rage at me because you were conned by them.. Life lesson time, there is no such thing as a free lunch. There is no easter bunny, no santa claus, and that machine is BS too.

Lol, the REPORT issued was being commented on in the link you supposedly took the comment from.

THE REPORT DID NOT HAVE THE STATEMENT YOU SAID IT DID. That was in the PESN review. (not Forbes, my bad).

This is what you stated
See? The authors of the respective papers on this were the ones doing the test. All results were obtained by them and given out through them. Making it a closed test... Gimme a break...

Further...The entire article reads like somebody trying to be honest so long as it doesn't hurt the device's chances.. An example:

From the same article...

Gasoline can deliver more energy per unit mass, but to fix this problem they pull this out of nowhere..“gasoline was way out in front” because, as can be seen, the E-Cat has roughly four orders of magnitude more specific energy and three orders of magnitude greater peak power than gasoline."

HUH???? Gasoline was out in front because the E-cat was actually anyway???
What in the world kind of double talk nonsense was that? They didn't say anything of value, they simply garbled the point that Gasoline is in front as far as delivering energy per unit mass.

What was written in the article that reviewed the report was this:
The official report states: "The results obtained place both devices several orders of magnitude outside the bounds of the Ragone plot region for chemical sources."

To be more precise, the highest specific energy is Gasoline (which has a lower peak power), shown at 3x103 Wh/kg. Whereas the specific energy of the Hot-Cat is shown at 5x107 Wh/kg -- over four orders of magnitude greater (1700x). And from the peak power scale, super capacitors (which have a very low specific energy) are listed at 1x104 W/kg, whereas the Hot-Cat registers at 4x105 W/kg, more than an order of magnitude greater (40x).

And they add (emphasis mine): "Lastly, it must be remarked that both tests were terminated by a deliberate shut down of the reactor, not by fuel exhaustion; thus, the energy densities that were measured should be considered as lower limits of real values."

They were referring to gasoline having the highest specific energy of all the OTHER sources of energy, to not include the Hot-cat. And that is obvious to even a fifth grade student. Your out of context quote was simply a distortion of what was written and thus a lie.

I got my reference wrong, thinking I had linked to the Forbes story at that point instead of the PESN article, but that's my bad and I have enough nerve and integrity to admit it. You do not.

Your stupidity and thick headedness are astonishing. You have no integrity, conscience or moral framework. You are a coward, a liar, and a fool.

BTW, fuck off, you cock sucking bitch.

bump for the chillren

He was acquitted, dumbass. That means, n o, he does NOT have a history of scams, you fucking twat face bitch.

BULLSHIT! he scammed those people and wrecked the soil,left poison in the eco-system and got away with it because he used the money they paid him to buy lawyers who barely kept him out of prison.

Tell it to the people whose soil he ruined.. Acquitted doesn't mean his machine worked,it just means his lawyers saved his ass in that case. The place is still poisoned, the people there can't use the soil, and as usual rich people with good lawyers get away with it.

He did the exact thing he tells everyone his machines will prevent, and you refuse to accept it. You would rather believe in the fantasy rather than acknowledge the reality no matter who pays for it.

Its scumbags like that guy who play on the confidence of well-meaning and otherwise good people, who encompass some of the worst traits of humanity. A parasite who sells hope and false dreams to the masses for money.

The fact he left an eco-system in that state is all I need to know about that POS and his "inventions". Couple that with the fact the copper made from his device was shown to actually come from earth and not from a nuclear reaction, and we get a real clear picture here.

Have a good time trying to see the E-CAT into reality. Soon he will get enough money and pull out with his cohorts and leave the rest of the people holding his bag of empty promises. I just hope nobody else has to clean up their environment because of it.

When is it going to be on the market? He said it would be 2 years ago way before now.
What are you talking about? How do you think I run my computer? I got mine at Home Depot, in the pet section. . . .

fuzion.jpg

E-cat2-DanBad_500.jpg

BULLSHIT! he scammed those people and wrecked the soil,left poison in the eco-system and got away with it because he used the money they paid him to buy lawyers who barely kept him out of prison.

Tell it to the people whose soil he ruined.. Acquitted doesn't mean his machine worked,it just means his lawyers saved his ass in that case. The place is still poisoned, the people there can't use the soil, and as usual rich people with good lawyers get away with it.

He did the exact thing he tells everyone his machines will prevent, and you refuse to accept it. You would rather believe in the fantasy rather than acknowledge the reality no matter who pays for it.

Its scumbags like that guy who play on the confidence of well-meaning and otherwise good people, who encompass some of the worst traits of humanity. A parasite who sells hope and false dreams to the masses for money.

The fact he left an eco-system in that state is all I need to know about that POS and his "inventions". Couple that with the fact the copper made from his device was shown to actually come from earth and not from a nuclear reaction, and we get a real clear picture here.

Have a good time trying to see the E-CAT into reality. Soon he will get enough money and pull out with his cohorts and leave the rest of the people holding his bag of empty promises. I just hope nobody else has to clean up their environment because of it.

Rossi did not wreck anything. Since the Italian government would not give clearance to his process, they pretended that his product was toxic waste. He was later ACQUITTED. That means not guilty, that means no history of scamming.

But lets get right to the nitty gritty here; simple question:

Is Rossi a felon or not?

More groups coming on board in favor of Rossis device:
Rossi's Third Party Report on the Ecat HT. Revolution-Green

"Frank Ackland, editor of E-Catworld.com, has closely followed Rossi’s saga and is in my opinion the most accurate news source on the Ecat. Frank correctly believes that the report could be a major step towards acceptance."

Rossi?s E-Cat Cold Fusion Reactor Validated by Third-Party Tests

"Tests of the E-Cat have generated various controversies in the past (e.g. related to the machine being covered up during testing), and the LENR community has been eager for independent third-party testing of the ysystem.

Such a third party test has now been reported, in a paper dryly titled “Indication of anomalous heat energy production in a reactor device containing hydrogen loaded nickel powder”.

In short, “the results obtained indicate that energy was produced in decidedly higher quantities than what may be gained from any conventional source.”

“Data were collected in two experimental runs lasting 96 and 116 hours, respectively,” with the first experiment demonstrating a COP (Coefficient of Performance) of almost 6, and a energy density estimated at five orders of magnitude greater than conventional energy sources. This means an energy production (per liter) one order of magnitude higher than a conventional source.
More replications will be valuable of course, and it would be better to more thoroughly understand the underlying physics. But this is a feather in the cap of Rossi’s E-Cat approach, and preliminarily promising for the LENR field and its practical applications."

Cold Fusion gets red hot and aims for EU (Wired UK)

The authors of the report are Giuseppe Levi of Bologna University, Evelyn Foschi, four scientists from Uppsala University in Sweden, and Hanno Essén of Stockholm's Royal Institute of Technology. These are all individuals who have previously shown an interest in this area, and some critics have been quick to dismiss them as Rossi's friends. However, it's no small matter to put your professional and academic reputation on the line like this, especially when there are so many accusations of fraud flying around.

In the successful runs, the E-Cat was run for 96 and 116 hours respectively, heating to 860C and producing large amounts of excess energy

The report was funded in part by ELFORSK AB, a Swedish energy industry research body, which took the unusual step of issuing a supporting statement:

"The measurements show that the catalyst produces significantly more energy than can be explained by ordinary chemical reactions. The results are very remarkable. What lies behind the extraordinary heat production cannot be explained today."

Rossi himself said of the publication that "This is one of the most important days of my life".

Many commentators are still stunned that a positive report has finally appeared. An alien landing on the White House lawn might have been less surprising. Ecatnews.com, which shut down in disgust last November after too many failed promises by Rossi, started up again with the comment "Never have I longed to be proven wrong so much in my life".

cryptogon.com » Third Party Testing Of Rossi?s E-Cat: ?Energy Was Produced In Decidedly Higher Quantities Than What May Be Gained From Any Conventional Source?

The two test measurements described in this text were conducted with the same methodology on two different devices: a first prototype, termed E-Cat HT, and a second one, resulting from technological improvements on the first, termed E-Cat HT2. Both have indicated heat production from an unknown reaction primed by heat from resistor coils. The results obtained indicate that energy was produced in decidedly higher quantities than what may be gained from any conventional source.

…

In any event, the results obtained place both devices several orders of magnitude outside the bounds of the Ragone plot region for chemical sources.

Rossi did not wreck anything. Since the Italian government would not give clearance to his process, they pretended that his product was toxic waste. He was later ACQUITTED. That means not guilty, that means no history of scamming.

But lets get right to the nitty gritty here; simple question:

Is Rossi a felon or not?

NONSENSE....

I previously thought you were an angry but well-intentioned person who had been fooled into this scam. But now we see you for a hired PR poster. Got it..

He is a scam artist... He got away with ruining an areas eco-system with shrewd lawyers, scammed money, and technicalities.

A nice video on his activities..

The Magic of Mr. Rossi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS4eCCAry90]The Magic of Mr. Rossi (English Translation) - ECAT Cold Fusion Generator Validations - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back