Hot Mic Catches MSNBC Reporter Telling Clinton Campaign What Questions to Expect

It's politics so in the US that means biased media. What's not biased that there's a definite qualititive difference between the democrats debating and the republicans debating.

The media is always biased in one direction. It has become virtually the official propaganda arm of the Democrat Party and the federal government.
Of course it's biased, like you are biased to defend Trump and I am biased to defend te left. That statement you just said proves it. First of you can't exactly claim fox news is pro democrat and last time I checked 2/3 of the branches of governement are tipt in the favour of the republicans. So please spare me the it's rigged against us crap please.

ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, and MSNBC are all biased in favor of Democrats. Furthermore, most major News papers are biased in favor of Democrats. Against that you have one cable network biased in favor of Republicans.

It's a rigged game.
I ask you how many republicans get their info from any of those stations. It's exactly the reason the US gets more polarised every day. Nobody not republicans and not democrats get to listen to the other sides viewpoints. And most ppl don't have the time nore the inclination to try to inform themselfs. One of the reasons I'm on this forum is that I honestly do try to get the motivation behind ppl who are diametrical opposed to my viewpoints.
Still struggling with wanting Trump to be honest.

But you couldn't care less if Hillary is honest?

When the left get caught, their predictable response....."well, everyone does it....sooo"

Are they suggesting the republicans got questions from some network? Do they have proof? No? Thought not...
Donald Trump Begs Not To Be Asked ‘Hard’ Questions In Pre-Interview Audio — Listen. Listen to minute 23 on the audio tape. Don't know if I can give you better proof unless you want me to put Trump on a poligraph.

Unless the interviewers agreed, that's utterly meaningless.

The media is always biased in one direction. It has become virtually the official propaganda arm of the Democrat Party and the federal government.
Of course it's biased, like you are biased to defend Trump and I am biased to defend te left. That statement you just said proves it. First of you can't exactly claim fox news is pro democrat and last time I checked 2/3 of the branches of governement are tipt in the favour of the republicans. So please spare me the it's rigged against us crap please.

ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, and MSNBC are all biased in favor of Democrats. Furthermore, most major News papers are biased in favor of Democrats. Against that you have one cable network biased in favor of Republicans.

It's a rigged game.
I ask you how many republicans get their info from any of those stations. It's exactly the reason the US gets more polarised every day. Nobody not republicans and not democrats get to listen to the other sides viewpoints. And most ppl don't have the time nore the inclination to try to inform themselfs. One of the reasons I'm on this forum is that I honestly do try to get the motivation behind ppl who are diametrical opposed to my viewpoints.
Still struggling with wanting Trump to be honest.

But you couldn't care less if Hillary is honest?
Think you misunderstood that last sentence. I meant that I struggle to understand the motivation for ppl liking Trump.If honesty was a requirement neither would pass the muster in my opinion.

When the left get caught, their predictable response....."well, everyone does it....sooo"

Are they suggesting the republicans got questions from some network? Do they have proof? No? Thought not...
Donald Trump Begs Not To Be Asked ‘Hard’ Questions In Pre-Interview Audio — Listen. Listen to minute 23 on the audio tape. Don't know if I can give you better proof unless you want me to put Trump on a poligraph.
He was not given hard questions? All of the networks are DESPERATELY trying to take him out. DESPERATELY.

I'm doing this out of my head. You hear a woman, I assume a producer reffering to a questions about deportation. Then you hear trump ask no hard question and the immediate reply is OK.Now the correct response woud have been there sorry mr Trump we can't do that.Ok definitly implies aquiescence. I admit English is not my frst language but I'm pretty sure what OK means.

Unless the interviewers agreed, that's utterly meaningless.[/Q

It's actually very meaningfull. Let's just for argument sakes say the reporters didn't agree then there's still the matter that with the producer reffering to 'the one about deportation' definitly signals prior knowledge of the question.Exactly the thing this post was acusing Clinton of. And it wasn't an interview with an advisor bit with the candidate itself and it wasn't 2 min before going live either.

The leftist have describe the Democrat debates as "the way adults do debates." Apparently that means cheating and having the media in cahoots with their chosen candidate:

After Sunday night’s CNN Democratic debate, MSNBC reporter Kristen Welker either could not or did not hear studio anchor Ari Melber telling her she was live and on the air. Unbeknownst to Welker, her mic was on, which allowed the entire broadcast audience to hear Welker feeding questions to Jen Palmieri, Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Director of Communication.

"legal insurrection"?

:rofl:

poor loons. don't worry about it, you're not voting for her anyway.... though I understand you're rather your loon go up against Bernie.

Unless the interviewers agreed, that's utterly meaningless.[/Q

It's actually very meaningfull. Let's just for argument sakes say the reporters didn't agree then there's still the matter that with the producer reffering to 'the one about deportation' definitly signals prior knowledge of the question.Exactly the thing this post was acusing Clinton of. And it wasn't an interview with an advisor bit with the candidate itself and it wasn't 2 min before going live either.
Your article doesn't mention "deportation" at all. I don't see anything where the interviewers gave Trump prior knowledge of any debate questions are agreed to throw anyone softball questions.

The leftist have describe the Democrat debates as "the way adults do debates." Apparently that means cheating and having the media in cahoots with their chosen candidate:

After Sunday night’s CNN Democratic debate, MSNBC reporter Kristen Welker either could not or did not hear studio anchor Ari Melber telling her she was live and on the air. Unbeknownst to Welker, her mic was on, which allowed the entire broadcast audience to hear Welker feeding questions to Jen Palmieri, Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Director of Communication.

"legal insurrection"?

:rofl:

poor loons. don't worry about it, you're not voting for her anyway.... though I understand you're rather your loon go up against Bernie.

where was the term "legal insurrection" mentioned?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

it's not like hillary hasn't completely mastered every answer to every possible question.

Hey you Sanders supporters! The race is FIXED! DO something about it.

this thread wreaks of desperation :lol:

Why is this important to a Canadian?

It was a post debate "spin room" interview of a Clinton staffer. A 30 second spot.

Clinton was not fed debate questions as the title desperately tries to imply.

I've done a lot of interviews with the media, and the kind of thing seen in the clip is normal. What you saw is what takes place prior to going on the air for just about every live spot ever, especially for people who are serially interviewed in a short period by a number of networks.

Another phony scandal.

Forum List

Back