House and Senate call our President a LIAR

Senate Intelligence Committee chair Richard Burr and ranking member Mark Warner issued a statement Thursday, saying "based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016."

Ball is in your court Mr President

edward snowden disagrees, they tap all of our shit, but not trumps?????

how dumb are you?

edward snowden disagrees, they tap all of our shit, but not trumps?????

how dumb are you?

Edward Snowden has never said a thing about Trump Tower being tapped....only our President has told that lie

In and interview with Tucker Carlson last night Trump said what evidence he saw that lead to the tweets... an article he read in the failing NY Times that he constantly calls fake news... and he heard an anchor Brett Bair on Fox News talking about wiretapping. This is the same guy that falsely reported that Clinton was going to be indicted during the election.

Is this a joke? He is the president. One phone call and he could find the truth. Now he is just trying to spin and justify instead of admitting his mistake

Fox News anchor apologizes for false report of 'likely' Clinton indictment

He very well could have and it wouldn't surprise me. It also wouldn't surprise me Obama did do it and Trump is gathering the evidence.

Perhaps they do not have all of the evidence.

Perhaps our President made his wild accusations without any evidence

Perhaps, but I'd like an investigation before jumping to conclusions like you.

Seems our President was the one jumping to conclusions

Any investigation should be put off until the White House can substantiate their claims. They have been given over a week to provide ANY justification and so far, the best they have offered is some obtuse claims about the true meaning of parenthesis

He very well could have and it wouldn't surprise me. It also wouldn't surprise me Obama did do it and Trump is gathering the evidence.

Trump is supposed to gather evidence BEFORE he makes wild accusations of criminal activity against a former President

Trump is supposed to gather evidence BEFORE he makes wild accusations of criminal activity against a former President
I agree. But maybe he saw enough to announce it? IDK, like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if he just made it up or jumped to conclusions. and THEN doubles down..
Im still waiting for evidence for the Russian state hacking us and that was against another government..

Any investigation should be put off until the White House can substantiate their claims. They have been given over a week to provide ANY justification and so far, the best they have offered is some obtuse claims about the true meaning of parenthesis
Obama was such a lying, sleazy coil of dog shit that I will give Trump a pass on this. You leftist scum did not, and do not, support Trump, so he owes you nothing.

I agree. But maybe he saw enough to announce it? IDK, like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if he just made it up or jumped to conclusions. and THEN doubles down..
Im still waiting for evidence for the Russian state hacking us and that was against another government..
You won't see evidence for Russian hacking as the details are classified. The closest you'll get is finding a representative you trust who has access to the intel and believing what he says. Or see if there is an arrest in the future. They just busted two Russian hackers for hacking Yahoo a few years back

Assuming Trump lacked cause to accuse Obama of wiretapping him (There was a FISA warrant), this is no different than Hillary's "vast right wing conspiracy" bullshit.

You won't see evidence for Russian hacking as the details are classified. The closest you'll get is finding a representative you trust who has access to the intel and believing what he says. Or see if there is an arrest in the future. They just busted two Russian hackers for hacking Yahoo a few years back
Tin hat time for Slade.

Obama was such a lying, sleazy coil of dog shit that I will give Trump a pass on this. You leftist scum did not, and do not, support Trump, so he owes you nothing.
So with that logic since you didn't support Obama he owed you nothing right? And if you are going to give Trump a pass for doing what you say Obama did, then that would make you a hypocrite. Glad we got that figured out

Then why did Obama say he was going to release the evidence? Why did he lie all the time?

So with that logic since you didn't support Obama he owed you nothing right? And if you are going to give Trump a pass for doing what you say Obama did, then that would make you a hypocrite. Glad we got that figured out
Obama certainly acted for 8 years like he owed me, and people like me, nothing. He just took and took, and destroyed.

Forum List

Back