House GOP Proposal Axes Family Planning Program

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
What is up with the GOP always targeting the poor and women? House Republicans are trying again this year to eliminate federal funding for a program that provides birth control, HIV testing and sexually transmitted disease screenings and treatment to low-income patients across the country. I know its an election year and most of their base is over 90, but there is something systematically wrong with a party that tries year after year to destroy decent programs that actually help the very people they serve....seniors are getting HIV, Bonehead, not just the poor and drug users.

What is up with the GOP always targeting the poor and women? House Republicans are trying again this year to eliminate federal funding for a program that provides birth control, HIV testing and sexually transmitted disease screenings and treatment to low-income patients across the country. I know its an election year and most of their base is over 90, but there is something systematically wrong with a party that tries year after year to destroy decent programs that actually help the very people they serve....seniors are getting HIV, Bonehead, not just the poor and drug users.
So you have a link to these 90 year olds having wanton sex and shooting up drugs?

So you have a link to these 90 year olds having wanton sex and shooting up drugs?

Oh, yes I do...www.ssbuildinganytowninUSA.com andSeniors and HIV/AIDS: the Statistics Might Surprise You - See more at: Seniors and HIV AIDS the Statistics Might Surprise You

Why should people who don't have injurious, promiscuous sex have to subsidize those who have no discipline?

Forum List

Back