House GOP sending Obama a message on health repeal

It's not government health care.

It's an employer sponsored, for profit plan.

Just like I get where I work.

only 44.8% of people get health care through an employer plans. whats your idea for the 55.2%?

In U.S., New Low of 44.8% Get Healthcare From Employer

100% of Americans and 100% of illegals have healthcare... you can stop with that crap.

ummm 100% of americans and 100% of illegals have health care? that might be the dumbest post of 2011 already. the law states that hospitals can not reject anyone who walks into the hospital that requires care. but it does not state the level or quality of care that they must receive. so if someone come in with a broken arm, they patch them up and send them on their way. if someone comes in with cancer, they dont simply get free chemo.

so you dont like the fact that less than half of all people get health care through an employer. big deal, its still a fact. thus more people buy health care on the open market, so its a fallacy to believe that everyone who has a job simply gets it through their employer.

About 7 of 10 Americans do not want a mandatory purchase requirement. About 7 of 10 Americans do not want outright appeal. Thus it sounds like a 70% opportunity for horsetrading. If that is true, then America will probably give the Senate and the House to the GOP in 2012 and retain Obama in office to work out the details of health care.

How about our fair and balanced friends at Foxnews? What about their poll?

Favor repealing the healthcare law?

27%

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/121610_poll3.pdf

Now you know why (R)etard got quiet when I asked him to actually post the real numbers on repeal.

Question... What did the Reps run on in 2010? Give me their top 3 issues... Now, ask me if I give a flying fuck what polls say people want done in Washington.

Polls are helpfull, just not how you use them.

27%

Now you know why (R)etard got quiet when I asked him to actually post the real numbers on repeal.

Question... What did the Reps run on in 2010? Give me their top 3 issues... Now, ask me if I give a flying fuck what polls say people want done in Washington.

Polls are helpful if you can objectively use them in analysis, avorysuds.

27%

Right Jake, but posting polls that fly in the direct face of reality proves the person to be a complete fucking moron.
As I said before, in 2006 Dems ran off ending wars, yet they expanded them and pushed a vastly unpopular HC “re-form” through.

In 2010 Reps run off repeal of that HC, the budget through cutting spending and earmarks/constitutional bills… These are in near every case what Reps ran off and in many what Dems ran to as a platform. This is reality, not debate table reality. There were stunning losses for the Dems because they failed to end wars and later balance a budget by increasing a deficit.

I don’t care if you give me a poll that says “Most Americans want a higher deficit, bigger earmarks and expanded Obamacare… The reality by far proves that poll to be bunk, regardless of who made it.

27%

I'm not 'using' them. I'm correcting the dumb fucks in this thread who are lying about them.

It's not government health care.

It's an employer sponsored, for profit plan.

Just like I get where I work.

only 44.8% of people get health care through an employer plans. whats your idea for the 55.2%?

In U.S., New Low of 44.8% Get Healthcare From Employer

100% of Americans and 100% of illegals have healthcare... you can stop with that crap.

Really? Then why are those people in Arizona being denied transplants?

About 7 of 10 Americans do not want a mandatory purchase requirement. About 7 of 10 Americans do not want outright appeal. Thus it sounds like a 70% opportunity for horsetrading. If that is true, then America will probably give the Senate and the House to the GOP in 2012 and retain Obama in office to work out the details of health care.

You could take the mandatory bit out of the bill and it wouldn't change the right's opinion of it one iota.

Avory, let you in on a secret. I don't care what you "feel". Your feelings are not "reality". Your desires are not "reality." The GOP ran off the TP's demand for fiscal responsibility. The majority of Americans, 70%, do not want complete repeal. 70% of Americans want reform of the bill, which mean each of them likes or wants or needs something in it. Many of that 70% will be seniors. Because most of them are GOP and even TP, I can assure you that the HC bill is not going to be repealed. Seasoned politicians know full too well not to mess with the seniors: they vote.

Last edited:

Right Jake, but posting polls that fly in the direct face of reality proves the person to be a complete fucking moron.
As I said before, in 2006 Dems ran off ending wars, yet they expanded them and pushed a vastly unpopular HC “re-form” through.

In 2010 Reps run off repeal of that HC, the budget through cutting spending and earmarks/constitutional bills… These are in near every case what Reps ran off and in many what Dems ran to as a platform. This is reality, not debate table reality. There were stunning losses for the Dems because they failed to end wars and later balance a budget by increasing a deficit.

I don’t care if you give me a poll that says “Most Americans want a higher deficit, bigger earmarks and expanded Obamacare… The reality by far proves that poll to be bunk, regardless of who made it.

Then you explain to us...

...in the 2010 election a higher percentage of the Democrats who voted AGAINST the healthcare bill LOST their re-election bids than did the Democrats who voted FOR it.

Let's hear your explanation, in keeping with the theme that being against the healthcare bill was why the GOP won in November.

27%

I'm not 'using' them. I'm correcting the dumb fucks in this thread who are lying about them.

They are dumb because they think someone out there may be buying their lying. Nope.

They are dumb because they think someone out there may be buying their lying. Nope.

They back each other up no matter how stupid they sound, as long as they're walking the line.

November 2, 2010, 242 Republican Congressmen, 25 of 33 Senate seats in play went to Republicans.

The only poll that matters.

Nobody voted for them to pass the same crap as the last two years.

November 2, 2010, 242 Republican Congressmen, 25 of 33 Senate seats in play went to Republicans.

The only poll that matters.

Nobody voted for them to pass the same crap as the last two years.

I'll bet you $1000 the bill does not get repealed in the next 6 months, and I'll put the money up with a neutral party.

Forum List

Back