House hearing on Biden's failures withdrawing from Afghanistan

I don’t see what Republicans expected Biden to do with 2500 troops and an Afghan Army that refused to fight

I would also like to see Republicans defend Trump refusing to transition something as important as Afghanistan withdrawal to an incoming President
It's really cowardly to try and defend Sloppy Joe's stupid choice to retreat from Afghanistan and abandon US citizens with the nonsensical, "but... but... but... but what about Trump"

It's really cowardly to try and defend Sloppy Joe's stupid choice to retreat from Afghanistan and abandon US citizens with the nonsensical, "but... but... but... but what about Trump"
Still waiting for your link on abandoned citizens

Biden's State Dept told them to leave. Them still being there is 100% on them. They had over 500 days from the signing of the agreement to the last troops leaving.
Most still had family in Afghanistan and chose to stay with their family

They were warned plenty of times to leave. Most were Afghans with dual citizenship

Still waiting for your link on abandoned citizens

A new report released by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee found that as many as 9,000 Americans were left in Afghanistan during the Biden Administration’s disastrous withdrawal. Secretary of State Antony Blinken originally claimed that number was closer to 100-150.

Still waiting for more excuses as to why Sloppy Joe failed so badly.

A new report released by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee found that as many as 9,000 Americans were left in Afghanistan during the Biden Administration’s disastrous withdrawal. Secretary of State Antony Blinken originally claimed that number was closer to 100-150.

Still waiting for more excuses as to why Sloppy Joe failed so badly.

We completed one of the biggest airlifts in history. With more than 120,000 people evacuated to safety, that number is more than double what most experts thought was possible,” Biden said last year.

“The bottom line: 90% of Americans in Afghanistan who wanted to leave were able to leave,” he added.

Those left behind were not killed and either found a way out or decided to stay in Afghanistan. The overwhelming majority were Afghans with dual citizenship

Last edited:
Give me some more information about Biden's statement about that. I wanna look it up. I wanna know the reason he gave for the change.

Do you think it was just pure coincidence he choose the anniversary of the day we were attacked that led to the war?

We completed one of the biggest airlifts in history. With more than 120,000 people evacuated to safety, that number is more than double what most experts thought was possible,” Biden said last year.

“The bottom line: 90% of Americans in Afghanistan who wanted to leave were able to leave,” he added.

Those left behind were not killed and either found a way out or decided to stay in Afghanistan. The overwhelming majority were Afghan
Sloppy Joe's abject failure resulted in the deaths of 13 US servicemen and women.

It was a strategic disaster.

"While there’s disagreement over the policy to leave #Afghanistan, Americans share outrage over how the admin. withdrew, & what that failure has done to America’s reputation. This morning I released a report that details what went wrong & why.”

Forum List

Back