House hearing on Biden's failures withdrawing from Afghanistan

good parrot. deflect to Trump.

I don't give a crap about Trump.

I didn't vote for him 16, I didn't vote for him in 20, and I'm damn sure not going to vote for him in 24.

anyone has a beef about Biden, BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP is the first thing to come off your keyboard.

FUCK YOU.
Trump's secretary of state gave the Taliban everything they asked for in their negotiations about the end of the war. And don't forget that everybody wanted the war over yesterday.

Trump ended the war under the conditions he left for Biden. It was a treaty. Dems are not in the habit to just ignore binding agreements like Trump.
That's a lie. Biden set September 11 as the exit date, then changed it to Aug 31.

Most definitely on advice from experts on the ground in Afghanistan for reasons I don't know. And neither do you. You just wanna shit on Biden
Biden is the President who chose Sept 11, then changed it to August 31. You can yap all day and might but it won't change the facts. Dick head.

What withdrawal agreement is that?

President Donald Trump ordered a rapid withdrawal of all U.S. troops from Afghanistan and Somalia in the wake of his 2020 election loss, but senior officials never followed through on the plan, according to testimony released by the congressional January 6 committee on Thursday.

“The order was for an immediate withdrawal, and it would have been catastrophic,” said Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., one of two Republican members of the special panel. “And yet President Trump signed the order

This one, you mental midget:

Feb. 29, 2020, 8:16 AM EST / Updated Feb. 29, 2020, 12:57 PM EST

Forum List

Back