🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Intel Chair On Trump-Russia Evidence: ‘There’s Nothing There’

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said Monday that he will not subpoena President Trump’s tax returns as part of his investigation into links to the Russian government.

California Rep. Devin Nunes also said during a press gaggle on Capitol Hill that he’s been told by federal officials that “there’s nothing there” regarding allegations that Trump campaign advisers made improper contacts with Russian agents prior to the election.

Trump’s tax returns have received new attention amid the ongoing probes into any links between his advisers and the Russian government.

But Nunes, who served on the Trump transition team, told reporters that a subpoena is not on the table.

Read more: House Intel Chair On Trump-Russia Evidence: ‘There’s Nothing There’

LOL, something that rational thinkers already know.

Now, get ready for the group that makes decisions based on emotion along with the white guilt patronizing left wing racists of THOSE PEOPLE that make decisions based on emotions.

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said Monday that he will not subpoena President Trump’s tax returns as part of his investigation into links to the Russian government.

California Rep. Devin Nunes also said during a press gaggle on Capitol Hill that he’s been told by federal officials that “there’s nothing there” regarding allegations that Trump campaign advisers made improper contacts with Russian agents prior to the election.

Trump’s tax returns have received new attention amid the ongoing probes into any links between his advisers and the Russian government.

But Nunes, who served on the Trump transition team, told reporters that a subpoena is not on the table.

Now, get ready for the group that makes decisions based on emotion along with the white guilt patronizing left wing racists of THOSE PEOPLE that make decisions based on emotions.
Just like every form of weather validates global warming in the feeble minds of the left, everything also points to Russia controlling DC to them too.

Then the house Intel chair shouldn't have a problem with unpacking everything they have on it & going through it just to assure us the people, he's being honest.

Trust but verify

A lot of Americans having a choice of president Clinton or president Putin would choose Putin. Liberals are absolutely sure it’s Putin’s fault. But it’s liberal “leaders” fault and their own: all their “leaders” are lying and corrupt, so they should start blaming them, not Putin or Trump.

If I were a liberal, I would think about a new party with new fresh leaders, who are not Soros’ or other Globalists’ puppets and may be in a few years that party would be able to compete and to win. Otherwise Soros will keep controlling all libs' brains, make them think what he wants them to think and make them believe what he wants them to believe. It’s time for getting all the brains back from the dirty and bloody Soros’ hands and cleaning them from all that BS he has stuffed their heads with. However this suggestion is only for those brave liberals, who want to break through the web of lies Soros wrapped them with. Unfortunately, a lot of liberals feel cozy in that parallel world and prefer to stay in it.

Last edited:
Then the house Intel chair shouldn't have a problem with unpacking everything they have on it & going through it just to assure us the people, he's being honest.

Trust but verify
I can't tell if Charmin here is saying he believes there was nothing in those 30,000 emails the witch deleted or not.

Can you clarify there, "Charmin?"

15930442_Alt01

Ahhh, soothing butt wipe.

Trust but verify
hmmmm like what if nothing is there? I love you fools. You think someone can produce nothing. Do you even know what nothing looks like? I don't. Empty space:

see all of that nothing. what does it tell you?

typical RW's constantly whining about nothing .. they say so themselves.

pathetic.

So this is the thread where all the hypocrites come to hang out.

Hell. They said that weeks ago. There is nothing there.

Trust but verify
hmmmm like what if nothing is there? I love you fools. You think someone can produce nothing. Do you even know what nothing looks like? I don't. Empty space:

It would appear as though I've stirred up a shitstorm of repub hate & discontent. Scratching the surface is all it takes. If there's nothing there than why did that retard general & his idiot servent son get thrown under the bus by trump.

image.jpeg

Cover up. It's a no brainer, at least for people with an IQ over 50.
There are many in congress, who will do anything to protect Trump, if anyone doubts that, they are idiots.
It's like the GOP's priorities with the leaks but no interest in the substance of the leaks. As Trump would say, BAD!
The Dems would and have done the same thing, during the Clinton and Obama years and it's clear the GOP is no different.
Just thought this thread needed some reality, considering the hyper-partisanship by mouth-breathers on these boards, USMB needs reality, desperately.
OK, carry on with the echo chamber.

Trust but verify

It would appear as though I've stirred up a shitstorm of repub hate & discontent. Scratching the surface is all it takes. If there's nothing there than why did that retard general & his idiot servent son get thrown under the bus by trump.

View attachment 114668
that was answered a while back. he lied to the VP. so what else you need to know?

BTW, it seems listening skills is needed to all of our leftist friends.

Cover up. It's a no brainer, at least for people with an IQ over 50.
There are many in congress, who will do anything to protect Trump, if anyone doubts that, they are idiots.
It's like the GOP's priorities with the leaks but no interest in the substance of the leaks. As Trump would say, BAD!
The Dems would and have done the same thing, during the Clinton and Obama years and it's clear the GOP is no different.
Just thought this thread needed some reality, considering the hyper-partisanship by mouth-breathers on these boards, USMB needs reality, desperately.
OK, carry on with the echo chamber.
so dude, do you live in the US? If so, we have a law that says innocent until proven guilty. Now I suggest that if you wish to discuss further, you just post up that evidence that shows guilt. Otherwise, you are a just a normal know nothing lefty.

Fake news!

Forum List

Back