House Intel Committee briefed on more Russian efforts to help the Orange Fraud

The Director of National Intelligence was summoned by the House Intelligence Committee to provide a threat assessment of the Russian threat to our Presidential election. The DNI, Joseph Maquire, as was his duty, complied with the demand and was summarily fired by Trump because he obeyed our laws and our Constitution. He was replaced by a political hack, Richard Grenell, who has zero experience in intelligence, but is a loyal Trump stooge who previously worked for Fox News.

To this "in your face," outrageous decision by Trump, Republicans had little to say except to complain that the report should not have been so comprehensive.

Trump's followers have little or nothing to say, either, and the ever loyal crowd certainly is not critical of Trump as he continues to fire White House staffers and creating chaos within the federal government.

Obviously, Trump's followers continue to support him as he proceeds to dismantle our government (see other posts on this thread, review the OP). As can be seen, Trump's followers do not even bother to defend him. Only one conclusion can be made. As chaos reigns in Washington, most of Trump's followers are anarchists. They like what they are seeing. Want proof? Read their posts.

We know we can't count on Congress to do anything. Congress simply rubber stamps anything Trump does. This needs to be remedied in November.

That is, if it is not too late.

Back on this again after you were humiliated with this very same irrelevant information.

Are you aware that Joseph Maguire was nearing the time where he would have to be replaced due to the time allowed for an acting director, by statute?

This is all you have to hang your hat on? Grow up. Sit back, relax and enjoy all the great times these next five years to add to the past three.

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif
Did you know to be DNI you have to be experienced for the job?
Markle thinks what I posted was funny. Well, it's not. Grenell is so far from being qualified and never in hell could a such a partisan ever be confirmed by the Senate.

"Federal law mandates that the DNI be “exceptionally well qualified” and for good reason. The DNI is not only the president’s chief intelligence advisor, he (or she) is also responsible for a vast intelligence enterprise that supports a wide range of missions and policymaker needs."

50 U.S. Code § 3023 - Director of National Intelligence

Trump’s DNI Pick Would Brief Dem Nominee Ahead of 2020

Grenell was made DNI to "clean house".
To track down who said Putin wants Trump to win to see the evidence and if inadequate to dismiss the partisan deep state hack(s).
Career employees stretching through several administrations are now evil people.

Deep State hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But now, when Dems can't find any good candidates and are about to lose they are trying to spin Putin's name to excuse their coming huge loss.
Try to concentrate on what actually happened. The intel agencies have evidence the Russian government is once again working to get Trump elected. An assistant to the acting DNI reported that fact to the House intel committee. As a consequence, Trump fired the acting DNI.

Say it with me now.........."The intel agencies have evidence the Russian government is once again working to get Trump elected. An assistant to the acting DNI reported that fact to the House intel committee. As a consequence, Trump fired the acting DNI."

Say it again.........."The intel agencies have evidence the Russian government is once again working to get Trump elected. An assistant to the acting DNI reported that fact to the House intel committee. As a consequence, Trump fired the acting DNI."

One more time.........."The intel agencies have evidence the Russian government is once again working to get Trump elected. An assistant to the acting DNI reported that fact to the House intel committee. As a consequence, Trump fired the acting DNI."

GOT IT?

are you really trying to convince us that Russia would rather Trump win in 2020 than comrade Sanders ??
No, but that is a fact. It isn't Sander's economic plan Russia wants to bring to the US. They want to keep the de-stabilizing and demoralizing effect of Trumpery going. More chaos, division, weakening of the government and society, incompetence, corruption..........that's what they want. That's why they are backing the Orange Stooge again.

Trump, McConnell block efforts to make our election process secure because they want Russian help.

They are too stupid to realize that by leaving the door open, that China can work to dump Trump. China is better at this than the Russians.

When China leads the charge to dump Trump, it will be Trump's fault.
1. Mitch approved $250m for election security
McConnell, Decried As 'Moscow Mitch,' Approves Election Security Money

2. Got a link showing what China is doing to dump Trump? Or is it just Biden trying to get China's "interference" to dump Trump?

The Director of National Intelligence was summoned by the House Intelligence Committee to provide a threat assessment of the Russian threat to our Presidential election. The DNI, Joseph Maquire, as was his duty, complied with the demand and was summarily fired by Trump because he obeyed our laws and our Constitution. He was replaced by a political hack, Richard Grenell, who has zero experience in intelligence, but is a loyal Trump stooge who previously worked for Fox News.

To this "in your face," outrageous decision by Trump, Republicans had little to say except to complain that the report should not have been so comprehensive.

Trump's followers have little or nothing to say, either, and the ever loyal crowd certainly is not critical of Trump as he continues to fire White House staffers and creating chaos within the federal government.

Obviously, Trump's followers continue to support him as he proceeds to dismantle our government (see other posts on this thread, review the OP). As can be seen, Trump's followers do not even bother to defend him. Only one conclusion can be made. As chaos reigns in Washington, most of Trump's followers are anarchists. They like what they are seeing. Want proof? Read their posts.

We know we can't count on Congress to do anything. Congress simply rubber stamps anything Trump does. This needs to be remedied in November.

Back on this again after you were humiliated with this very same irrelevant information.

Are you aware that Joseph Maguire was nearing the time where he would have to be replaced due to the time allowed for an acting director, by statute?

This is all you have to hang your hat on? Grow up. Sit back, relax and enjoy all the great times these next five years to add to the past three.

Markle thinks what I posted was funny. Well, it's not. Grenell is so far from being qualified and never in hell could a such a partisan ever be confirmed by the Senate.

"Federal law mandates that the DNI be “exceptionally well qualified” and for good reason. The DNI is not only the president’s chief intelligence advisor, he (or she) is also responsible for a vast intelligence enterprise that supports a wide range of missions and policymaker needs."

Grenell was made DNI to "clean house".
To track down who said Putin wants Trump to win to see the evidence and if inadequate to dismiss the partisan deep state hack(s).
Career employees stretching through several administrations are now evil people.

Deep State hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's not the career people, its the partisan hacks promoting democrat talking points with no evidence that are being fired.
So Barr and Durham won't indict anyone? You're sure about that? We'll see.

OH MY FUCKING WORD Hillary's mouth and actions and past history is why she lost she was her own worst enemy
you mean what your total garbage propaganda machine made out of a bunch of crap emails. All investigated totally discredited and of course never retracted for you brainwashed functional morons. 60% of political coverage was bologna about her emails or the DNC emails. Thanks Russia and your pals in the GOP. Or 25 years of phony scandals and character assassination. No wonder she's nervous in public LOL.... I was hoping to see what would happen when she was elected---and yes that is the vast right-wing conspiracy, you are propaganda machine and all your scumbag hypocrite politicians and billionaires. But James Comey took care of that. With those Russian hacked emails like everyone knows except the brainwashed again. They believe anything they are told to.
No dumbass you leftist control 90% of the media output
It's not the left it is reality that journalists try and find everywhere but Fox Nation, brainwashed functional moron. Outside theUnited States in the modern world it is all against you. Wake up and smell the coffee for crying out loud.
Dumbass you leftist control 90% of the flow of information being reported. And I woke up decades ago maybe you should do the same by not voting democrat.
Rush Limbaugh clone much? Leftist don't control the news you idiot. This is all about journalism and finding the truth and law enforcement and finding the truth and our public servants and finding the truth. While your heroes and propagandists have the same message as the Russians for crying out loud. You think Rupert Murdoch is God and don't even know it. Luckily servers have been protected this time around so we don't have to waste our time with ridiculous emails between powerless staffers and how they are running the world LOL. Ridiculous GOP and Russian memes on social media I don't think they're that important. Only ignoramuses like you believe any of that.

OH MY FUCKING WORD Hillary's mouth and actions and past history is why she lost she was her own worst enemy
you mean what your total garbage propaganda machine made out of a bunch of crap emails. All investigated totally discredited and of course never retracted for you brainwashed functional morons. 60% of political coverage was bologna about her emails or the DNC emails. Thanks Russia and your pals in the GOP. Or 25 years of phony scandals and character assassination. No wonder she's nervous in public LOL.... I was hoping to see what would happen when she was elected---and yes that is the vast right-wing conspiracy, you are propaganda machine and all your scumbag hypocrite politicians and billionaires. But James Comey took care of that. With those Russian hacked emails like everyone knows except the brainwashed again. They believe anything they are told to.
No dumbass you leftist control 90% of the media output
It's not the left it is reality that journalists try and find everywhere but Fox Nation, brainwashed functional moron. Outside theUnited States in the modern world it is all against you. Wake up and smell the coffee for crying out loud.
Dumbass you leftist control 90% of the flow of information being reported. And I woke up decades ago maybe you should do the same by not voting democrat.
Rush Limbaugh clone much? Leftist don't control the news you idiot. This is all about journalism and finding the truth and law enforcement and finding the truth and our public servants and finding the truth. While your heroes and propagandists have the same message as the Russians for crying out loud. You think Rupert Murdoch is God and don't even know it. Luckily servers have been protected this time around so we don't have to waste our time with ridiculous emails between powerless staffers and how they are running the world LOL. Ridiculous GOP and Russian memes on social media I don't think they're that important. Only ignoramuses like you believe any of that.
Unfortunately that's about 40% of the country.... Poor you poor America

Trump just wants some one who'll give him the half of a story ,,the half he agrees with . No concern that Russians have in the past and now are meddling in our elections?

What in the world are you babbling about, brainwashed functional conspiracy nut Job?
Hi franco
I am in deep Hobbit world. Reading the book fellowship and watching smog and fellowship. And listening to the babbling of orcs like you. Poor things.

When Sauron calls we march? What choice is there?
That greedy idiot lying scumbag GOP billionaires control you is obvious. Rupert Murdoch should die soon. His son even doesn't like his b*******.
Can you explain how Sanders became a millionaire?
He wrote two bestsellers and gave some speeches duh. Same with Hillary and Bill. It's all in his tax returns and there is no mystery except for brainwashed functional morons like you.

where is the proof that there 40 million illegal Latinos? spit it out please no alt fact this time.

The 2020 census will prove it, hang loose.
So no proof just pull out of your behind and throw it here. Just like your supreme leader.

OMG, ever heard of google or duckduckgo?
Here are different links that estimate the number of illegals at about 10m with about 5m from Mexico using 2017 numbers.

US Undocumented Population Continued to Fall from 2016 to 2017, and Visa Overstays Significantly Exceeded Illegal Crossings for the Seventh Consecutive Year - The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS)
How many undocumented immigrants are in the United States and who are they?
Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia
Where does it say 40 million latino illegals ? And what proof you have that they vote ?
I said 10m Latinos not 40m illegals, read the links.
Democrats Will Win at Any Cost | RealClearPolitics
House votes to support illegal immigrant voting in local elections
Did the Democrats Step on a Second Big Land Mine?

I don't want ANY illegals voting to dilute my vote.
there is no evidence of any illegals voting except a couple of anecdotes about total morons. They also don't get welfare. Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron.

Hi franco
I am in deep Hobbit world. Reading the book fellowship and watching smog and fellowship. And listening to the babbling of orcs like you. Poor things.

That greedy idiot lying scumbag GOP billionaires control you is obvious. Rupert Murdoch should die soon. His son even doesn't like his b*******.
He wrote two bestsellers and gave some speeches duh. Same with Hillary and Bill. It's all in his tax returns and there is no mystery except for brainwashed functional morons like you.
Did you read his books? Were they interesting?

The 2020 census will prove it, hang loose.
So no proof just pull out of your behind and throw it here. Just like your supreme leader.

OMG, ever heard of google or duckduckgo?
Here are different links that estimate the number of illegals at about 10m with about 5m from Mexico using 2017 numbers.

US Undocumented Population Continued to Fall from 2016 to 2017, and Visa Overstays Significantly Exceeded Illegal Crossings for the Seventh Consecutive Year - The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS)
How many undocumented immigrants are in the United States and who are they?
Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia
Where does it say 40 million latino illegals ? And what proof you have that they vote ?
I said 10m Latinos not 40m illegals, read the links.
Democrats Will Win at Any Cost | RealClearPolitics
House votes to support illegal immigrant voting in local elections
Did the Democrats Step on a Second Big Land Mine?

I don't want ANY illegals voting to dilute my vote.
there is no evidence of any illegals voting except a couple of anecdotes about total morons. They also don't get welfare. Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron.
Voting? They are working on democrat campaigns!

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in July 2016 referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

July 16, 2018, in Helsinki, Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. Instead, Trump -- standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin -- touted Putin's vigorous denial.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said during a joint news conference

Trump is in the process of weakening NATO, an alliance formed as a bulwark to Russian aggression. The allied leaders of Britain, France, and Germany no longer trust him. Trump camp finds no appeasement at Munich - POLITICO

Trump's Iranian policy has caused Iran to resume her nuclear research, and America's menacing enemy is closer to a nuke than ever.

The U.S. has been tossed out of Middle East talks because of Trump's pro-active pro-Israeli policy, replaced by Russia. The Arab republicans and our European allies cannot trust the U.S. as long as Trump is President. As U.S. Exits Syria, Mideast Faces a Post-American Era - The New York Times

Following Trump's Senate impeachment trial, the U.S. government is in chaos. Trump is pardoning felons while firing a White House staffer nearly every other day. Employment status in the Trump government is a daily challenge.

If you are Vladimir Putin, what is not to like?

The Times reports, "Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

"The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant."

Apparently, Trump wanted to keep secret from the American people and its representatives the fact that Putin wants to help him get elected just as Putin did in 2016.

Some intelligence officials wanted the briefer to soften the message. However, "that intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter," according to the Times.

Which, of course, is true to form. Replace an experienced professional with a political hack, a sycophant who thinks like Trump and will always do as he is told. This, of course, weakens the American government a little bit more.

That is another thing Putin likes about Trump.

This source helped in the making of this report: Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support - The New York Times

Alot of people want Trump re-elected, as you will find out.

Putin can't vote though, he's not a citizen.

Thank you Vladamir....please do it again!

Jo

What in the world are you babbling about, brainwashed functional conspiracy nut Job?
Hi franco

Why isn't he sharing it with the rest of us is the better question.

Hi franco

Commie Bernie used campaign contributions to purchase most of those books he wrote.

Leftist don't control the news you idiot.
Lol just 99.9% lol

we have 3 shows on Fox News haha
Meanwhile your media is all owned by one guy basically Rupert Murdoch and they lie endlessly. It is a tiny media and only in the United States basically. All the journalists are not there at all. French English German Australian Japanese Indian journalists all think you are nuts and so does law enforcement. Try reality sometime. Meanwhile I think MSNBC and CNN are pretty pathetic too. They don't just say this is absolute drivel GOP is spewing. They debate it endlessly and they have no reporters or foreign offices or any news reports unless somebody blows up a high school again. Al-jazeera has more foreign offices and reporters than our entire media. But at least they don't lie and give the impression of another planet based on nothing but garbage propaganda repeated endlessly oh, totally discredited but never retracted.

Last edited:
Lol just 99.9% lol

Meanwhile your media is all owned by one guy basically Rupert Murdoch and they lie endlessly. It is a tiny media and only in the United States basically. All the journalists are not there at all. French English German Australian Japanese Indian journalists all thank you are nuts and so does law enforcement. Try reality sometime. Meanwhile I think MSNBC and CNN are pretty pathetic too. They don't just say this is absolute drivel GOP is spewing. They debated endlessly and they have no reporters are foreign offices or any news reports unless it's somebody blows up a high school again. Al-jazeera has more foreign offices and reporters than our entire media. But at least they don't lie and give the impression of another planet based on nothing but garbage propaganda repeated endlessly oh, totally discredited but never retracted.
What is this rambling? You can’t disprove 99% of the media is left wing.. not only that but social media public forums ban conservatives.. just facts

Lol just 99.9% lol

Meanwhile your media is all owned by one guy basically Rupert Murdoch and they lie endlessly. It is a tiny media and only in the United States basically. All the journalists are not there at all. French English German Australian Japanese Indian journalists all thank you are nuts and so does law enforcement. Try reality sometime. Meanwhile I think MSNBC and CNN are pretty pathetic too. They don't just say this is absolute drivel GOP is spewing. They debated endlessly and they have no reporters are foreign offices or any news reports unless it's somebody blows up a high school again. Al-jazeera has more foreign offices and reporters than our entire media. But at least they don't lie and give the impression of another planet based on nothing but garbage propaganda repeated endlessly oh, totally discredited but never retracted.
What is this rambling? You can’t disprove 99% of the media is left wing.. not only that but social media public forums ban conservatives.. just facts
Yes a very high percentage of our media is based on reality. And then there is absolute crap right-wing media owned by Rupert Murdoch and some radio demagogues. Very impressive LOL poor America. Bring back the fairness doctrine so we can have five minutes of reality an hour on Rush Limbaugh and Sean hannity people, your favorite bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJ's.... At 99% is trying to give us the truth. When they make a mistake they retract it. You have hundreds of phony scandals all discredited never retracted, brainwashed functional moron fascist.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in July 2016 referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

July 16, 2018, in Helsinki, Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. Instead, Trump -- standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin -- touted Putin's vigorous denial.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said during a joint news conference

Trump is in the process of weakening NATO, an alliance formed as a bulwark to Russian aggression. The allied leaders of Britain, France, and Germany no longer trust him. Trump camp finds no appeasement at Munich - POLITICO

Trump's Iranian policy has caused Iran to resume her nuclear research, and America's menacing enemy is closer to a nuke than ever.

The U.S. has been tossed out of Middle East talks because of Trump's pro-active pro-Israeli policy, replaced by Russia. The Arab republicans and our European allies cannot trust the U.S. as long as Trump is President. As U.S. Exits Syria, Mideast Faces a Post-American Era - The New York Times

Following Trump's Senate impeachment trial, the U.S. government is in chaos. Trump is pardoning felons while firing a White House staffer nearly every other day. Employment status in the Trump government is a daily challenge.

If you are Vladimir Putin, what is not to like?

The Times reports, "Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

"The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant."

Apparently, Trump wanted to keep secret from the American people and its representatives the fact that Putin wants to help him get elected just as Putin did in 2016.

Some intelligence officials wanted the briefer to soften the message. However, "that intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter," according to the Times.

Which, of course, is true to form. Replace an experienced professional with a political hack, a sycophant who thinks like Trump and will always do as he is told. This, of course, weakens the American government a little bit more.

That is another thing Putin likes about Trump.

This source helped in the making of this report: Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support - The New York Times

Alot of people want Trump re-elected, as you will find out.

Putin can't vote though, he's not a citizen.

Thank you Vladamir....please do it again!

Jo
You suck.

Forum List

Back