House Intel Committee briefed on more Russian efforts to help the Orange Fraud

Leftist don't control the news you idiot.
Lol just 99.9% lol

we have 3 shows on Fox News haha
Meanwhile your media is all owned by one guy basically Rupert Murdoch and they lie endlessly. It is a tiny media and only in the United States basically. All the journalists are not there at all. French English German Australian Japanese Indian journalists all thank you are nuts and so does law enforcement. Try reality sometime. Meanwhile I think MSNBC and CNN are pretty pathetic too. They don't just say this is absolute drivel GOP is spewing. They debated endlessly and they have no reporters are foreign offices or any news reports unless it's somebody blows up a high school again. Al-jazeera has more foreign offices and reporters than our entire media. But at least they don't lie and give the impression of another planet based on nothing but garbage propaganda repeated endlessly oh, totally discredited but never retracted.
What is this rambling? You can’t disprove 99% of the media is left wing.. not only that but social media public forums ban conservatives.. just facts
Yes a very high percentage of our media is based on reality. And then there is absolute crap right-wing media owned by Rupert Murdoch and some radio demagogues. Very impressive LOL poor America. Bring back the fairness doctrine so we can have five minutes of reality an hour on Rush Limbaugh and Sean hannity people, your favorite bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJ's.... At 99% is trying to give us the truth. When they make a mistake they retract it. You have hundreds of phony scandals all discredited never retracted, brainwashed functional moron fascist.
The ramblings of Delusion and I hate..

I am in deep Hobbit world. Reading the book fellowship and watching smog and fellowship. And listening to the babbling of orcs like you. Poor things.

When Sauron calls we march? What choice is there?
That greedy idiot lying scumbag GOP billionaires control you is obvious. Rupert Murdoch should die soon. His son even doesn't like his b*******.
Can you explain how Sanders became a millionaire?
He wrote two bestsellers and gave some speeches duh. Same with Hillary and Bill. It's all in his tax returns and there is no mystery except for brainwashed functional morons like you.
Did you read his books? Were they interesting?
More irrelevancies. Did you get the message on where he got his money, destroying another ridiculous phony scandal for the dupes only.... And no I did not read them

Leftist don't control the news you idiot.
Lol just 99.9% lol

Meanwhile your media is all owned by one guy basically Rupert Murdoch and they lie endlessly. It is a tiny media and only in the United States basically. All the journalists are not there at all. French English German Australian Japanese Indian journalists all thank you are nuts and so does law enforcement. Try reality sometime. Meanwhile I think MSNBC and CNN are pretty pathetic too. They don't just say this is absolute drivel GOP is spewing. They debated endlessly and they have no reporters are foreign offices or any news reports unless it's somebody blows up a high school again. Al-jazeera has more foreign offices and reporters than our entire media. But at least they don't lie and give the impression of another planet based on nothing but garbage propaganda repeated endlessly oh, totally discredited but never retracted.
What is this rambling? You can’t disprove 99% of the media is left wing.. not only that but social media public forums ban conservatives.. just facts
Yes a very high percentage of our media is based on reality. And then there is absolute crap right-wing media owned by Rupert Murdoch and some radio demagogues. Very impressive LOL poor America. Bring back the fairness doctrine so we can have five minutes of reality an hour on Rush Limbaugh and Sean hannity people, your favorite bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJ's.... At 99% is trying to give us the truth. When they make a mistake they retract it. You have hundreds of phony scandals all discredited never retracted, brainwashed functional moron fascist.
so why do all the respected journalists and law enforcement in the world think your movement is absolutely insane and all your phony scandals and character assassination about Democrats is pure garbage? Why do only bought off jackass pundits agree with you?

That greedy idiot lying scumbag GOP billionaires control you is obvious. Rupert Murdoch should die soon. His son even doesn't like his b*******.
He wrote two bestsellers and gave some speeches duh. Same with Hillary and Bill. It's all in his tax returns and there is no mystery except for brainwashed functional morons like you.
More irrelevancies. Did you get the message on where he got his money, destroying another ridiculous phony scandal for the dupes only.... And no I did not read them
Bernie hired his wife as his campaign's media buyer. She (they) get 15% of every dollar he spends on ads.

Hmmm...................

I am in deep Hobbit world. Reading the book fellowship and watching smog and fellowship. And listening to the babbling of orcs like you. Poor things.

Commie Bernie used campaign contributions to purchase most of those books he wrote.
Gibberish garbage propaganda dingbat

Commie Bernie used campaign contributions to purchase most of those books he wrote.
Gibberish garbage propaganda dingbat
Facts always trigger single digit IQ Dimwingers.:21:

Lol just 99.9% lol

so why do all the respected journalists and law enforcement in the world think your movement is absolutely insane and all your phony scandals and character assassination about Democrats is pure garbage? Why do only bought off jackass pundits agree with you?
Lol respected? Lol that’s funny .. you all have TDS

Bernie hired his wife as his campaign's media buyer. She (they) get 15% of every dollar he spends on ads.

Hmmm...................
I am shocked shocked. So what? what is the matter with you people? And the part where he gets cash out of the deal is pure poppycock like everything else you believe. No evidence investigated totally discredited never retracted.

Hmmm...................
I am shocked shocked. So what? what is the matter with you people? And the part where he gets cash out of the deal is pure poppycock like everything else you believe. No evidence investigated totally discredited never retracted.
Facts always trigger single digit IQ Dimwingers.

So when Obama's economy produced more jobs and growth the last three years than Trump has in his three years, why are you totally full of s***? Wake up and smell the coffee doofus.

Hmmm...................
any actual argument? Why do you believe Hillary is a criminal when she has never been anywhere near being charged by law enforcement for anything and you have no evidence for any of it and everybody in the real world thinks you are babbling idiots? you are the only people in the world who deny climate change and won't do anything about Russian interference. How now the dukes believe it never happened, just like the corrupt gigantic GOP economic meltdown of 2008.

So when Obama's economy produced more jobs and growth the last three years than Trump has in his three years, why are you totally full of s***? Wake up and smell the coffee doofus.
Lol that’s funny.. 30 hour a week flipping burgers is not exactly the jobs trump has created like Obama lol wages are up way up, more full time jobs.. I don’t understand why you bring up Obama he was the worst president in the history of America

Hmmm...................
any actual argument? Why do you believe Hillary is a criminal when she has never been anywhere near being charged by law enforcement for anything and you have no evidence for any of it and everybody in the real world thinks you are babbling idiots? you are the only people in the world who deny climate change and won't do anything about Russian interference. How now the dukes believe it never happened, just like the corrupt gigantic GOP economic meltdown of 2008.
^^^^^^^Incoherent drivel from a single digit IQ Dimwinger^^^^^

Hmmm...................
My mother says I tested at 145 actually. why do Republicans turn into trolls immediately LOL? We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know. Why do you believe tax cuts for the rich are a good idea? You people are brainwashed functional morons.

This is going to be another thread where Trumpette's bob and weave and insult and deflect but never address the factual matter...............Russian interference for his benefit and Don's refusal to deal with it.
Because democrats made the whole thing up there is nothing to deal with.

Hmmm...................
My mother says I tested at 145 actually. why do Republicans turn into trolls immediately LOL? We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know. Why do you believe tax cuts for the rich are a good idea? You people are brainwashed functional morons.
Why do you believe that people who don't pay taxes and have never paid taxes can get a tax cut st all?

Trump will be in front of 100,000 people Monday, people with the same pigmentation as African-Americans..

People of color! Cheering him!

democrats lol

Hmmm...................

My mother says I tested at 145 actually.

Sure she did.:itsok:

If you had an IQ half that you would be able to form a grammatically correct sentence. You are incapable of doing so. Now, go eat your pancakes, Kid.

The 2020 census will prove it, hang loose.
So no proof just pull out of your behind and throw it here. Just like your supreme leader.

OMG, ever heard of google or duckduckgo?
Here are different links that estimate the number of illegals at about 10m with about 5m from Mexico using 2017 numbers.

US Undocumented Population Continued to Fall from 2016 to 2017, and Visa Overstays Significantly Exceeded Illegal Crossings for the Seventh Consecutive Year - The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS)
How many undocumented immigrants are in the United States and who are they?
Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia
Where does it say 40 million latino illegals ? And what proof you have that they vote ?
I said 10m Latinos not 40m illegals, read the links.
Democrats Will Win at Any Cost | RealClearPolitics
House votes to support illegal immigrant voting in local elections
Did the Democrats Step on a Second Big Land Mine?

I don't want ANY illegals voting to dilute my vote.
there is no evidence of any illegals voting except a couple of anecdotes about total morons. They also don't get welfare. Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron.

Don't you research anything before you post lies? Is that what morons do? You a "special needs" poster? I'll factor that in from now on.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/law-g...s-drivers-licenses-could-lead-to-voter-fraud/
63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs

So no proof just pull out of your behind and throw it here. Just like your supreme leader.

OMG, ever heard of google or duckduckgo?
Here are different links that estimate the number of illegals at about 10m with about 5m from Mexico using 2017 numbers.

US Undocumented Population Continued to Fall from 2016 to 2017, and Visa Overstays Significantly Exceeded Illegal Crossings for the Seventh Consecutive Year - The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS)
How many undocumented immigrants are in the United States and who are they?
Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia
Where does it say 40 million latino illegals ? And what proof you have that they vote ?
I said 10m Latinos not 40m illegals, read the links.
Democrats Will Win at Any Cost | RealClearPolitics
House votes to support illegal immigrant voting in local elections
Did the Democrats Step on a Second Big Land Mine?

I don't want ANY illegals voting to dilute my vote.
there is no evidence of any illegals voting except a couple of anecdotes about total morons. They also don't get welfare. Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron.

Don't you research anything before you post lies? Is that what morons do? You a "special needs" poster? I'll factor that in from now on.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/law-g...s-drivers-licenses-could-lead-to-voter-fraud/
63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
Yes yes it could happen horrible things could happen blah blah blah. Hasn't happened. Illegals have to be damn stupid to try and vote. That is why they don't.

Forum List

Back