House Intelligence Committee Opens Investigation Of FBI

firing squad chair.jpg

Now that they voted to release the memo the Republicans announced they opened an investigation of the FBI and DOJ.

Drain the swamp.

I think Schiff is going to cry on national TV.

And the IG's investigation brought down McCabe.

ROTFLMAO

NYT: Chris Wray put pressure on McCabe to quit after finding "something concerning" in IG report
Pencilneck is doing a very good impression of Baghdad Bob.

I hope Trump releases the memo tomorrow before the State of the Union.

That would be fucking hillaryous. Schiff admitted he could do it. There's nothing that forces Trump to wait 5 days.

Now that they voted to release the memo the Republicans announced they opened an investigation of the FBI and DOJ.

Drain the swamp.

I think Schiff is going to cry on national TV.

And the IG's investigation brought down McCabe.

ROTFLMAO

NYT: Chris Wray put pressure on McCabe to quit after finding "something concerning" in IG report
Pencilneck is doing a very good impression of Baghdad Bob.

I hope Trump releases the memo tomorrow before the State of the Union.

That would be fucking hillaryous. Schiff admitted he could do it. There's nothing that forces Trump to wait 5 days.
Trump might wait until later in the week so as not to upstage himself with the memo.

Comey & McCabe accused of FISA and Surveillance Abuse!

Rosenstein being accused of deliberately using the Fake Russian Dossier to lobby for an improper FISA Warrant that was Abused by Coney & McCabe!

Trump might wait until later in the week so as not to upstage himself with the memo.

I don't mind seeing these lizards twist in the wind for another day.....I bet Rosenstein is already cleaning out his desk and Mueller is mailing his resume around to other ambulance-chasing law firms....Better Call Saul. :lol:

I don't mind seeing these lizards twist in the wind for another day.....I bet Rosenstein is already cleaning out his desk and Mueller is mailing his resume around to other ambulance-chasing law firms....Better Call Saul. :lol:

Trump dragged Rosenstein and Wray over to the White House today. He either ripped their asses or made it clear he was going to release the memo and support the House investigation into the FBI and DOJ, probably both.

HELLO>>>> normal people know that it is corrupt as hell and Nunes if scratching Trumps back..
Devin Nunes' hometown paper accuses him of 'doing the dirty work' to protect Trump
Devin Nunes' hometown paper accuses him of 'doing the dirty work' to protect Trump
Democrat cheerleading news outfit blasting a patriotic Republican. Fresno is a liberal stronghold.

Nunes might as well kiss hiss ass goodbye, he is toast for doing this the way he did..

A young punk who thinks he is smart..

Anyway it is going to backfire .

So much for Republicans being the party of law and order. They just made their relationship worse than it already is with the intelligence community and the DOJ.

HELLO>>>> normal people know that it is corrupt as hell and Nunes if scratching Trumps back..
Democrat cheerleading news outfit blasting a patriotic Republican. Fresno is a liberal stronghold.

Nunes might as well kiss hiss ass goodbye, he is toast for doing this the way he did..

Have you missed the part in all of this that has the head of the FBI, Christopher Wray spending time on the weekend on the Hill going thru the memo with Nunes?

Nunes has conducted himself absolutely properly and he's had the backing of the IG of the DOJ.

Have you missed the part in all of this that has the head of the FBI, Christopher Wray spending time on the weekend on the Hill going thru the memo with Nunes?

Nunes has conducted himself absolutely properly and he's had the backing of the IG of the DOJ.

Please show a link to the DOJ backing tiny..I heard differently.

Fmr. Federal Prosecutor: If Memo is Released, I Will Call for Criminal Investigation of Nunes
Fmr. Federal Prosecutor: If Memo is Released, I Will Call for Criminal Investigation of Nunes

"House Intelligence Committee", reading or hearing that always cracks me up.

Forum List

Back