House judiciary committee questioning Dir Wray about the assassination attempt

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
This ought to be informative. Not to actual facts but how the story will be packaged. The FBY is supposedly investigating the shooter and any peripheries, not the actual event itself. I smell damage control all around here on both sides, wanting to "move" forward. No one wants any peeks behind the curtain, that's what sweetheart deals and blackmail are for. On Live NOW, maybe c span.

Amazing how open Wray is compared to the former SS Director

He is openly answering what the FBI has found including there were 8 cartridges found on the roof.
Some areas are the responsibility of the Secret Service and cannot be answered by Wray

This ought to be informative. Not to actual facts but how the story will be packaged. The FBY is supposedly investigating the shooter and any peripheries, not the actual event itself. I smell damage control all around here on both sides, wanting to "move" forward. No one wants any peeks behind the curtain, that's what sweetheart deals and blackmail are for. On Live NOW, maybe c span.

Some of us see it for what it is...

123029435_10158554577529693_665500827703164229_n (2).jpg

Amazing how open Wray is compared to the former SS Director

He is openly answering what the FBI has found including there were 8 cartridges found on the roof.
Some areas are the responsibility of the Secret Service and cannot be answered by Wray
Does any of this actually matter? I mean in the sense of dealing with the crime itself.

I think the question must be answered on why the shooter was so bold as to think he wouldn't be whacked before he got off a few shots that were carefully aimed to miss Trump.

And maybe a close look at Trump's ear to see if it was in fact nearly shot off.

I think it matters in terms of the shooter getting off eight shots before he was neutralized
What do people expect? Young man was prepared. Took advantage of every little opening. Only luck prevented an assassination. That's life.

Did you see what I shared from the NYT? The views? The trees and slope of roof? More?

let me see...

Forum List

Back