House New Proposal

Moneyman

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2012
1. CR til Dec 15th
2. DL until Feb 7th
3. No extraordinary measures
4. Full Vitter rule in effect

The medical device tax delay that was in the other proposal that the White House called "ransom" is not in this bill.

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Apparently it's not good enough to oBozo and his Senate butt buddy.

It's hilarious how crabby you guys are.

He has no need to negotiate, the House is using drastic measures because they are unable to get things done through the normal order of our government.

Eggs' on your face, as you guys walk away with nothing to show for this mess.. Other than a sinking approval rating, and a political party that is reaching a Britney Spears level meltdown.

Utterly stupid, do Americans want more drama before Xmas? And nice to see the GOP in effect giving their staff a paycut because they won't be able to get their subsidy. Oh and Fitch has just put the USA on negative watch so another downgrade in the offing. Good going TP, well done!

He has no need to negotiate, the House is using drastic measures because they are unable to get things done through the normal order of our government.

Eggs' on your face, as you guys walk away with nothing to show for this mess.. Other than a sinking approval rating, and a political party that is reaching a Britney Spears level meltdown.
Nothing that gets out of the House passes in the Harry Reid Senate. He kills bills from the House by sending them to Senate committees....then joining the ridiculous chant that the House never does anything.

Harry Reid is a despicable liar.

you really want another cruzathon two weeks before christmas?

Not I. I want to see some real cuts in spending...some decrease in the amount of actual spending...not a decrease in the amount of planned increase in spending.

You can forget that ever happening. As I understand it, all the Republicans are asking now (that they have apparently folded) is for all members of Congress and their staffs as well as the president, his staff and his cabinet to be on Obamacare (without subsidies) just like everyday Americans have to endure.

Bet you a silver dollar that the Dems refuse to even go that far. Want to take that bet?

Even Panetta has slagged Obama for not negotiating. Basically saying that Obama is so incompetent that he can't come to the table like Clinton.

AND then with a real slamdunk Panetta said that if Obama couldn't handle negotiating he should find someone who could.

Obama is a total embarrassment and proving one more time what an amateur he is.

Even Panetta has slagged Obama for not negotiating. Basically saying that Obama is so incompetent that he can't come to the table like Clinton.

AND then with a real slamdunk Panetta said that if Obama couldn't handle negotiating he should find someone who could.

I have to disagree with you a little here. Obama is no "amateur". He is an incompetent thug, but he's no amateur. He uses that gutter trash Harry Reid to accomplish his goals of not allowing the Republican House to accomplish anything. Absolutely NOTHING.

That is Chicago style politics. Straight out of the Capone era.

I have to disagree with you a little here. Obama is no "amateur". He is an incompetent thug, but he's no amateur. He uses that gutter trash Harry Reid to accomplish his goals of not allowing the Republican House to accomplish anything. Absolutely NOTHING.

Oh I see and agree with where you're coming from with Obama being a professional thug in that sense considering he was such a good little disciple following in the footsteps of the grand old Chicago mobsters of politics, the Daleys.

My "amateur" reference is strictly regarding the Office of the President. Obama has failed miserably again to come anywhere near filling that position with dignity or honor to serve the American people rather than his party.

Oh I see and agree with where you're coming from with Obama being a professional thug in that sense considering he was such a good little disciple following in the footsteps of the grand old Chicago mobsters of politics, the Daleys.

My "amateur" reference is strictly regarding the Office of the President. Obama has failed miserably again to come anywhere near filling that position with dignity or honor to serve the American people rather than his party.

Understood and agreed. There is no dignity in the White House any longer. Hell, truth be told, there has been little dignity in the White House since Ronald Reagan.

you really want another cruzathon two weeks before christmas?

Not I. I want to see some real cuts in spending...some decrease in the amount of actual spending...not a decrease in the amount of planned increase in spending.

You can forget that ever happening. As I understand it, all the Republicans are asking now (that they have apparently folded) is for all members of Congress and their staffs as well as the president, his staff and his cabinet to be on Obamacare (without subsidies) just like everyday Americans have to endure.

Bet you a silver dollar that the Dems refuse to even go that far. Want to take that bet?
No! To bet on that would be foolish. Once the elected representatives realized they could vote themselves raises and immunity from certain laws, the doors were opened to allow them to scratch each others backs with perks, freebies and other ill gotten benefits that are not available to the voting public. It's not just the Dems. There is not a dime's worth of difference between Dems and Repubs when it comes to stealing from the American public. How else could ALL of our entrenched elected officials become FILTHY FUCKIN' RICH and retire with benefits that the average American will NEVER experience.

We should kick ALL of their sorry asses out of office and start over with some reasonable rules regarding compensation for services....the first of which should be...everybody is subject to the laws passed...EVERYBODY! Second would be...compensation limited to a reasonable salary....nothing more.

I'm tired of all the power plays. Let the default happen. The increase in the interest rate that we get fron a downgrade in our credit will force the politicians to make cuts to the budget that they don't seem to want even though they know we have to if we are ever pay off our debt. It's our money and the dumbass politicians think it's theirs to spend and ours to pay back. We are all a bunch of fools for allowing it to continue. Not just dems or repubs or TP, all os us.

1. CR til Dec 15th
2. DL until Feb 7th

The medical device tax delay that was in the other proposal that the White House called "ransom" is not in this bill.

did it pass a House vote?

1. CR til Dec 15th
2. DL until Feb 7th

kick that can.

No! To bet on that would be foolish. Once the elected representatives realized they could vote themselves raises and immunity from certain laws, the doors were opened to allow them to scratch each others backs with perks, freebies and other ill gotten benefits that are not available to the voting public. It's not just the Dems. There is not a dime's worth of difference between Dems and Repubs when it comes to stealing from the American public. How else could ALL of our entrenched elected officials become FILTHY FUCKIN' RICH and retire with benefits that the average American will NEVER experience.

We should kick ALL of their sorry asses out of office and start over with some reasonable rules regarding compensation for services....the first of which should be...everybody is subject to the laws passed...EVERYBODY! Second would be...compensation limited to a reasonable salary....nothing more.

Yeah, as I understand it, the idea of making OUR elected representatives (you know, the guys that SUPPOSEDLY work for us) abide by the same laws they pass has been taken off the table - said that would never fly.

Ladies and gentlemen on both sides of the political spectrum: This is what you have in that snake pit of Washington DC. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back