House Override Fails

Construction on the Wall to begin.

Now, of course dimocraps will try to use some Black-Robed Activists but that will be struck down by the Supremes.

His use of the Emergency Powers is statutory. IOW, it's law already granted to him by Congress.

The Losing just continues for dimocraps

House fails to override Trump veto on border wall
We are approaching 100,000 illegals a month now, and there are no facilities to house these people. Unlike times past we could send Mexicans back to Mexico, but these are people being bused up from places like Guatamala and the law was altered in such a way that we cannot send these people back immediately.

Let me remind people that we only used 500,000 soldiers to overwhelm and defeat Saddam Hussein.

If we do not do something immediately, we will exhaust our Social Safety Net and have to throw Grandma off The Cliff and give her Social Security and Medicare benefits to a bunch of invaders and bad hombres who don't deserve it and who have not paid in to the system.
iu

Last edited:
We’ll see what happens in the courts.

This, unlike most other rulings, is very important.
Ah yes, the courts. The go to solution of the left when they can't win at the polls.

Using the Emergency Power granted to the President in the case of a catastrophic disaster that threatens the continuation of government, to fund his legislative failure? Sounds like a winning campaign strategy.

I call border security an emergency. Hell this should have been done decades ago.

Eisenhauer had the right idea and it worked.

These illegals cost we tax payer billions each year and they murder, rob and rape Americans.

We are being overrun at the border with asylum seekers along with the thousand who cross the border every day. So many that the Border Patrol has no place to keep them. So they let them loose on American streets.

Oh we have an emergency and I'm glad Trump is doing something about it.

This, unlike most other rulings, is very important.
Ah yes, the courts. The go to solution of the left when they can't win at the polls.

Using the Emergency Power granted to the President in the case of a catastrophic disaster that threatens the continuation of government, to fund his legislative failure? Sounds like a winning campaign strategy.

Give us the text instead of proving your Comedy Central education.

douchebag

Promises made, promises kept. Sorry, snowflakes, but...

He promised Mexico was going to pay for the wall.
He has broken that promise….

Sorry.
He didn't say they would pay for it up front. Nice try though.

Hahahahaha

"We're paying for it"
"We're paying for it"
"We're paying for it"
"We're paying for it"
As long as we have it........that's the important point......

Here, since dimocrap scum are stupid little bitches, I'll help you out --

National Emergencies Act - Wikipedia

Procedure for new emergencies and rescinding emergency declarations[edit]
The Act authorized the President to activate emergency provisions of law via an emergency declaration on the conditions that the President specifies the provisions so activated and notifies Congress. An activation would expire if the President expressly terminated the emergency, or did not renew the emergency annually, or if each house of Congress passed a resolution terminating the emergency. After presidents objected to this "Congressional termination" provision on separation of powers grounds, and the Supreme Court in INS v. Chadha (1983) held such provisions to be an unconstitutional legislative veto,[16] it was replaced in 1985 with termination by an enacted joint resolution. A joint resolution passed by both chambers requires presidential signature, giving the president veto power over the termination (requiring a two-thirds majority in both houses in the case of a contested termination).[17] The Act also requires the President and executive agencies to maintain records of all orders and regulations that proceed from use of emergency authority, and to regularly report the cost incurred to Congress.

dimocraps take it up the ass again.

Sucks to be you, dimocrap scum

I call border security an emergency. Hell this should have been done decades ago.

These illegals cost we tax payer billions each year and they murder, rob and rape Americans.

We are being overrun at the border with asylum seekers along with the thousand who cross the border every day. So many that the Border Patrol has no place to keep them. So they let them loose on American streets.

We used to have a million detainees. It wasn’t an emergency now, or then. The lack of education you display here hourly…that could be called an emergency….

We used to have a million detainees. It wasn’t an emergency now, or then. The lack of education you display here hourly…that could be called an emergency….

You must like spending billions on illegal in this country. You also don't seem to mind the rapes, robbery's and murders.

We've been invaded.

There are thousand getting in every day. Thousands seeking fake asylum at the border.

So many Border Patrol doesn't have any place to keep them and has released 100,000 into the surrounding area.

If you don't call that an emergency then you sure as shit don't know what one is.

This, unlike most other rulings, is very important
Do you know how many times the dems and anti Trumpers have lost to Trump in court?....no you don't because the media never tells you....Trump and his team have prevailed in over 75% of all cases and suits brought against him....especially suits that stem from California...California tax payers are getting screwed with anti Trump frivolous law suits....they are not free....

Remember how Trump said he has a winning temperament?

Remember how he said he'd get things done?

Remember how he said over and over again the media was fake news?

Remember how he said Obama spied on his campaign and the Democrat deep state was corrupt?

At what point does the left call a spade a spade?

Trump declared the Emergency. Which is his right. He has the power to do that.

You got the power to declare -- I have no clue what.

Hitlery has the power to declare...... Even less than you do.

Try running a candidate that's not totally repulsive once in a while. One that can win.

How about Avenatti....??

A dimocrap scum kind of guy

Michael Avenatti: 'I’m exploring a run for the presidency of the United States'

Projection and denial

Forum List

Back