House Representative calls for violent uprising against President

Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman is a fool. She is an embarrassment to your national legislature. She is a political moron, a figure of derision and she deserves every word of derision she attracts for he stupid utterances. We're all deemed to understand what we say and the effects of what we say, no-one should be giving this woman a get out of gaol card for her stupidity. She is a female George Galloway without the intelligence.
no more so than any number of leftwing moonbats like barney Frank

Like Nancy Pelosi

If she's saying what she's saying, then yes.

This woman is a fool. She is an embarrassment to your national legislature. She is a political moron, a figure of derision and she deserves every word of derision she attracts for he stupid utterances. We're all deemed to understand what we say and the effects of what we say, no-one should be giving this woman a get out of gaol card for her stupidity. She is a female George Galloway without the intelligence.

If he's saying what she's saying, then yes.
shes not saying what YOU and the rest of the moonbats think shes saying

"I was misquoted."
"That wasn't what I meant"
"It was taken the wrong way"

Any politician is supposed to be an expert in the use of language. They should know that every utterance is going to be combed over not just by those on the other side but by those highly interested observers, the media. If she is stupid enough to use a bunch of words that could be misconstrued then she needs to go back to politician school for remedial learning.

"I was misquoted."

Any politician is supposed to be an expert in the use of language. They should know that every utterance is going to be combed over not just by those on the other side but by those highly interested observers, the media. If she is stupid enough to use a bunch of words that could be misconstrued then she needs to go back to politician school for remedial learning.
maybe Obama should as well, eh?

"I was misquoted."

I was bitter about the direction Bush took as well along with a lot of other Democrats. I wouldn't have supported overthrowing the government or seceeding from the union. We never heard anything about that kind of thing back then.

Which says to me that if this is the type of talk floating around the country, people must be really, really pissed and simply do not trust what Obama is proposing.

It's a little worse than that. It is hate. Law of averages says he has to be doing something right but would we ever hear a Republican admit that?

Nope.

bullshit!

"I was misquoted."

again, you dont know what "SHE" is saying
only the twisted crap moonbats are CLAIMING she said

Michele Bachmann: I Want People "Armed And Dangerous" Over Obama Tax Plan

This woman should've been defeated last year after her gaffe that anyone who doesn't believe in the Conservative agenda is un-American.

Where's the potential for a gaff where one states an immutable fact. The simple fact is that Americans are conservative... and there is NOTHING REMOTELY American about Leftism...

And every American is heavily armed and where their rights are being usurped, they are VERY dangerous... I hope we don't have to remind this dumbass that there is no right to usurp the rights of another... and it is the duty of every free sovereign to defend their rights against unjustifiable usurpation.

LOL... Can't ya just see their eyes crossing, as they try to figure out what that means?

Last edited:

Like Nancy Pelosi

If she's saying what she's saying, then yes.

How so Diur and BE SPECIFIC!...

(Now I ask Diur to be specific because I know that she's absolutely NO MEANS to explain how she came to this conclusion; proving that she's a dumbass of the first order and thay her opinion of this fine American is based upon absolutely NOTHING beyond some vague feelings which rest upon a list of absurd cliches and ridiculous platitudes.)

LOL...

Enjoy...

"I want people in Minnesota armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax because we need to fight back. Thomas Jefferson told us 'having a revolution every now and then is a good thing,' and the people -- we the people -- are going to have to fight back hard if we're not going to lose our country. And I think this has the potential of changing the dynamic of freedom forever in the United States."

I missed the bit later where she said that wasn't what she meant.

"I want people in Minnesota armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax because we need to fight back. Thomas Jefferson told us 'having a revolution every now and then is a good thing,' and the people -- we the people -- are going to have to fight back hard if we're not going to lose our country. And I think this has the potential of changing the dynamic of freedom forever in the United States."

then you clearly dont understanhd it

everything she said is correct and NOT calling for armed revolution
if you think it does then you are as big a fucking moron as bobo and TM and sarah G

Last edited:

then you clearly dont understanhd it

everything she said is correct and NOT calling for armed revolution
if you think it does then you are as big a fucking moron as bobo and TM and sarah G

Not just an ordinary moron?

The biggest problem any politician has is that there will be opponents of their platform that will do all they can to discredit them.

Ask GW Bush, he experienced hatred and spewage unlike any politician has ever seen. All because ultra liberal Yahoo website decided to take a Anti-Bush stance and incited all high school aged kids to hate him. And their single moms. And then every liberal in the country got on the band wagon because it was "hip" to hate GW. After all, thats how liberals work...they spread their hatred via coffeeshops, chat forums, and Yahoo websites...telling each other how to think, since liberals dont wan't to waste all that time doing that. God forbid, someone have the courage to think for themselves! Gasp!

Mouthy people using a keyboard showed the world what the power of their hatred can do. Just like they are doing it to Bachmann.

Last edited:
Has she clarified her comments or allowed them to stand?
she doesnt NEED to clarify them, to people with common sense, which YOU seem to lack

For a moment if you can bring yourself to limit the person attacks it might be possible to get a point or two into this.

If there is a misinterpretation and it has gained currency then there's a need to clarify any public statement. We all speak - especially on live radio - in a first draft as it were, but it we are misinterpreted then we seek to clarify.

If this woman is using metaphorical language then she should clarify it and state it was metaphorical. If she is just too fucking stupid to understand her environment then she should resign her position citing extreme incompetence.

Your turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back