House Republicans Plan Onslaught of Investigations Into Biden’s China Ties, Virus Origins

We are not amused.

You're talking shit.

You're out for revenge, on multiple fronts.

But revenge does not solve the problem.

Hey, listen up rightie - word to the wise:

I'm helping you clowns because the leftards are evil fucking scumbags and I despise them almost as much as you do.

But if you turn out to be exactly like them, I ain't gonna help you anymore.

I can just as easily help the other guys, and if you turn fascist on me that's exactly what I'm going to do.
You bore me. Make your posts better or go away. One or the other.

The MAGGOTs in congress don't seem to be doing anything. All they do is tell us over and over, the evil things they plan on doing to anyone that has disagreed with them if they take over. This is all the more reason to thin them out and get decent hard working Conservative Republicans in there.

Thats rich.

It really is...

Trump lied his ass off to you and you bought every word. You really thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall, that the Chinese would be brought to their knees by our tariffs, and that Covid would disappear like a miracle. The guys you're criticizing are just running the same playbook of telling you what you want to hear and not doing anything about it. Why? Because it works.

Every red state (except for Texas and Florida) is a raging shithole who votes Republican over and over. In the south, they like that their racism and hate is legitimized. The midwest actually buys the bullshit that you guys care about family values and the poor. The result? You can almost (not 100%) put a map of poverty over the borders of the US and then put a map of Red States over the US and they would be pretty much the same.

And, oh, by the way, the only reason Florida and Texas are not complete shit holes is because of globalization and trade.

You're both trash. Neither one of you have a clue of what you're talking about.
I know that after November, we are going to gangrape your idiot party, and THESE investigations are actually going to lead somewhere. Where they lead will not be good for dems at all.

Trump also planned the pandemic to take control of the nation and the govt.
And developed a poison vaccine (for some reason) and keep the #1 mass murderer in the world on his payroll and appeared on stage with him numerous times.

His punishment? Everlasting devotion!

Its bizarre

And developed a poison vaccine (for some reason) and keep the #1 mass murderer in the world on his payroll and appeared on stage with him numerous times.

Its bizarre
It's a good thing we figured it out.

I know that after November, we are going to gangrape your idiot party, and THESE investigations are actually going to lead somewhere. Where they lead will not be good for dems at all.
Be sure to wrap that rascal.

So who is going to go to jail as a result of the investigations? I'll love to remind you how silly your post is up there in the future.

Its bizarre
If youre hoping to pin vaccines on republicans, you are in deep shit. :laugh:

So who is going to go to jail as a result of the investigations? I'll love to remind you how silly your post is up there in the future.
Shit, who knows the names of all the insiders who have been pulling all this shit, but we will get there once our investigations do their thing. I would certainly expect that FBI agent Thibault is looking at some serious jail time, for starters. Hunter Biden is obviously fucked, and so is his uncle, and perhaps even the Big Guy.

Shit, who knows the names of all the insiders who have been pulling all this shit, but we will get there once our investigations do their thing. I would certainly expect that FBI agent Thibault is looking at some serious jail time, for starters. Hunter Biden is obviously fucked, and so is his uncle, and perhaps even the Big Guy.
lol

You smell blood. :p

Can't say's I blame you.

But um... how can I say this... keep your feet on the ground.

Who's going to charge Hunter Biden?

Garland?

Dude - listen to me. Fuck all that, it's not going to help.

Here's what will help: DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Do what Trump couldn't do. Because the swamp was too big and too powerful for him.

Don't you understand? Every instant you spend going after yesterday's viruses, is an instant you're not focused on the job at hand. And every instant you're not focused on the swamp, IT GROWS.

If you spend all term going after Hunter Biden (which is how long it would take), the American people are going to vote you out in '24.

Because we are no longer patient. WE WANT RESULTS. Results mean Democrats leave office. No one cares if they go to jail or not. The important thing is they LEAVE OFFICE.

Don't blow this one, goddammit

lol

You smell blood. :p

Can't say's I blame you.

But um... how can I say this... keep your feet on the ground.

Who's going to charge Hunter Biden?

Garland?

Dude - listen to me. Fuck all that, it's not going to help.

Here's what will help: DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Do what Trump couldn't do. Because the swamp was too big and too powerful for him.

Don't you understand? Every instant you spend going after yesterday's viruses, is an instant you're not focused on the job at hand. And every instant you're not focused on the swamp, IT GROWS.

If you spend all term going after Hunter Biden (which is how long it would take), the American people are going to vote you out in '24.

Because we are no longer patient. WE WANT RESULTS. Results mean Democrats leave office. No one cares if they go to jail or not. The important thing is they LEAVE OFFICE.

Don't blow this one, goddammit
You bore me. I dont even read your nonsensical posts anymore.

Can't wait to rub your nose in your failures. That is how you train a dog.

Your blob says he produced the vaccine.
...and Democrats were the ones who were forcing people to take it at the threat of losing their jobs, and MANY did lose their jobs, including thousands of nurses who put their neck on the line at the beginning. Did you forget that part? The general public NEVER will.

Forum List

Back