House Republicans Plan Onslaught of Investigations Into Biden’s China Ties, Virus Origins

None of that matters. If Ray Epps is a fed, democrats are fucking screwed.
Who?
Can you imagine the outrage when people find out that you all force fed us January 6th for years, only to find out that your party HID the fact that Ray Epps was a fed the entire time?
Who?
You are going to suffer long lasting damage. You can laugh all you want, but that is a fact.
The American people know that Trump was behind the insurrection attempt.

“We have a full agenda to hold President Biden and his administration officials accountable on behalf of the American people for how they’ve shut down American energy, broken trust at America’s public health agencies, made the fentanyl crisis worse, and increased our dependence on supply chains controlled by the Chinese Communist Party, among many issues,” McMorris Rogers told The Epoch Times.

“Nothing is off the table,” she warned.

I want Fauci to pay for his lies. How many lives has that POS ruined?

Fuck you. I care. If China fucked over the world, they need to pay the price for it. And please dont be a stupid fucking retard who says "how are you going to punish China?". Dont waste my time with that childish shit.
Ahh, mental midget wrestling...Fantastic.

The US Suffered more from Covid than many other nations because of the blob.

Yet here you are discussing it...and think that the GOP will continue talking about it.
Yes, i already said in the beginning, we are going to absolutely talk about January 6th. You dems are stupid. You thought we were scared of that this whole time? We rolled our eyes, moron. Youre god damn right we are going to talk about it, a lot!

Who?

Who?

The American people know that Trump was behind the insurrection attempt.
If you need to ask, then you arent qualified to even be in this discussion. Now take your uninformed ass on out of here.

Ahh, mental midget wrestling...Fantastic.

The US Suffered more from Covid than many other nations because of the blob.
Youre an idiot. Blaming Trump for COVID or his response to it was a political dud from day one. You people are soooo fucking out of touch. :laugh:

Fuck you. I care. If China fucked over the world, they need to pay the price for it.

How you gonna make em do that?

What you gonna do, start a war?

C'mon man.

And please dont be a stupid fucking retard who says "how are you going to punish China?". Dont waste my time with that childish shit.

You said "pay the price".

That means punishment.

You're backpedaling already?

How you gonna make em do that?

What you gonna do, start a war?

C'mon man.

You said "pay the price".

That means punishment.

You're backpedaling already?
Are you such an underwhelming thinker that you cant come up with any way to punish China? Kicks rocks. I have no time for tards.

Yes, i already said in the beginning, we are going to absolutely talk about January 6th. You dems are stupid. You thought we were scared of that this whole time? We rolled our eyes, moron. Youre god damn right we are going to talk about it, a lot!

That is a much better discussion than virology, about which politicians know NOTHING. Less than nothing.

That is a much better discussion than virology, about which politicians know NOTHING. Less than nothing.
You think the politicians are going to be doing the investigating? Bro, shut your stupid god damn mouth already. These topics are not for people like you. Go check out Tik Toki or something.

Are you such an underwhelming thinker that you cant come up with any way to punish China? Kicks rocks. I have no time for tards.

Foolkie, the only way to punish China is to start a war.

And if you do that you'll win, but then you'll have to manage a billion people who hate your guts.

I'm not worried about the war, that's the easy part.

I don't think it'll get you any information about Covid.

Foolkie, the only way to punish China is to start a war.
CheapMeatyCivet-size_restricted.gif

There won't be any discussion about 1/6 or Covid with the Republicans.

The MAGGOTs in congress don't seem to be doing anything. All they do is tell us over and over, the evil things they plan on doing to anyone that has disagreed with them if they take over. This is all the more reason to thin them out and get decent hard working Conservative Republicans in there.

You think the politicians are going to be doing the investigating?

They usually do. Who else did you have in mind?

Bro, shut your stupid god damn mouth already.

Sorry, I don't take orders from internet posters

These topics are not for people like you. Go check out Tik Toki or something.

I have a PhD in biochemistry.

I worked with viruses in a P4 facility.

You were saying?

They usually do. Who else did you have in mind?

Sorry, I don't take orders from internet posters

I have a PhD in biochemistry.

I worked with viruses in a P4 facility.

You were saying?
giphy.gif

We are not amused.

You're talking shit.

You're out for revenge, on multiple fronts.

But revenge does not solve the problem.

Hey, listen up rightie - word to the wise:

I'm helping you clowns because the leftards are evil fucking scumbags and I despise them almost as much as you do.

But if you turn out to be exactly like them, I ain't gonna help you anymore.

I can just as easily help the other guys, and if you turn fascist on me that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Forum List

Back